Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you leave this forum if you managed to ascend?

Say if you ascended tomorrow and got yourself a gf, would you stay on this forum and keep your ascension a secret or would you write a post about how you ascended and leave? Also, have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?
Im planning on leaving soon because not a lot of based users

Ascending as in getting a girlfriend I can creampie and get her to suck my dick and then cuddle and then have a nice conversation and repeat this for what lasts a relationship? Of course I will leave.

I will leave without ascension post. I'd just leave.

I’d keep posting here, just not as much. I certainly wouldn’t broadcast I got a gf. Here is why. I’ve been an incel my whole life. If by some chance, I got a gf, it realistically isn’t likely to last. If it failed, how the fuck would I get another one? I’d be right back to being an incel and wouldn’t even have bros on here to chat with. This forum is like my social life.

If any of us ever "ascend" it will be the same experience Komisarj experienced. Some grotesque foid who would cheat on us after a wekk.
Yes, this. We have been in els our whole lives. It’s not just going to randomly change

I would continue to post on here. Even if I "Ascended" I'd just get cucked anyway & back to square one.

Absolutely. Not sure if i would write my ascension story though, i wouldn't want to brag to my fellow brocels

I'd come clean because you guys deserve that.

Also, have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?
There was a tallcel back in like March who approached a foid at a ski resort, ascended, got into a relationship, and about 2 weeks later wrote a post in sewers telling the story. He was promptly banned and everyone in the replies laid into him saying just be tall is law

yes but i wouldnt make ascension farewell post or anything like that cringe as fuck
i would just stop posting theory

Of course

I don't like being here.

Yeah. I wouldn’t be an incel anymore.

Sticking around under false pretences would be disrespectful to the trucels here. As is loudly announcing your ascension. Out of respect for all the trucels in the community, I would just quietly leave the forum if I ever ascended.

Sticking around under false pretences would be disrespectful to the trucels here. As is loudly announcing your ascension. Out of respect for all the trucels in the community, I would just quietly leave the forum if I ever ascended.
What if she cheats on you in a week?

Say if you ascended tomorrow and got yourself a gf, would you stay on this forum and keep your ascension a secret or would you write a post about how you ascended and leave? Also, have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?
It really depends on how I thought about things but I know that's impossible for me so on this forum I Stay

I would stay on the forum, but I would put "Fakecel" in my description so people would know, and if someone asks about it, I would explain. I feel as though I am obliged to do so

It is everyone's duty to leave.