Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you became Chad/Tyrone at age 25, would you mess with JBs (14-16)

Who you risk your freedom for prime JB puss?

• Total voters
T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
Lets say you looksmaxed and somehow turned into Chad/Tyrone but you are 25, would you still mess with JBs even if it's illegal. In exchange for risking your freedom, you'll take her/their virginity and will finally experience young love. Then again, even if you get caught, you are Chad, you might get a slap on the wrist and JBs will defend your actions. You also will look like you are in your teens so visually, people wouldn't know your true age. Also, fuck this song is so good! It partially inspired this question.

>Then again, even if you get caught, you are Chad, you might get a slap on the wrist and JBs will defend your actions.

Nope, even chads and tyrones get fucked by our gynocentric justice system. This is the only reason why I'd vote no. You should add this option.

>Then again, even if you get caught, you are Chad, you might get a slap on the wrist and JBs will defend your actions.

Nope, even chads and tyrones get fucked by our gynocentric justice system. This is the only reason why I'd vote no. You should add this option.
Make sense. I added it. You can change you vote if you want.

Lol, for all the cucks saying they would. You guys are stupid, ain't no pussy worth going to prison for. Plus the fact that you'd be a pretty boy now... well don't drop the soap and don't cellmate with the butt bandits.

Kek @ fourth option

I'm 55, I prefer a woman over 45.

Lol, for all the cucks saying they would. You guys are stupid, ain't no pussy worth going to prison for. Plus the fact that you'd be a pretty boy now... well don't drop the soap and don't cellmate with the butt bandits.
Why the fuck would a Chad want a 14 year old? There just barely matured and would literally be the worst people to talk to with there empty heads, this question makes no sense because a Chad would happily go for a prime 17/18-24 year old this makes no sense for a average person who isnt into really young girls and even less sense for a chad who has alot of options.
This guy is clearly a pedophile or a hebophile desperately looking for validation which is clear from the answer choices.

No mr. officer. I don’t date no kids , sir.:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Why the fuck would a Chad want a 14 year old? There just barely matured and would literally be the worst people to talk to with there empty heads, this question makes no sense because a Chad would happily go for a prime 17/18-24 year old this makes no sense for a average person who isnt into really young girls and even less sense for a chad who has alot of options.
This guy is clearly a pedophile or a hebophile desperately looking for validation which is clear from the answer choices.
67b.jpg

JFL @ you, that is a beautiful, ripe age. If I was chad, I'd go after the young girls. I don't disagree that there are attractive girls around 18-20, but they are just as attractive at 14-16.

But I would never purse such a relationship NSA :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

67b.jpg

JFL @ you, that is a beautiful, ripe age. If I was chad, I'd go after the young girls. I don't disagree that there are attractive girls around 18-20, but they are just as attractive at 14-16.

But I would never purse such a relationship NSA :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
IMO they olny start to become attractive at 17ish, anything younger and it would feel too strange and child like, maybe I've been socially conditioned but that's just how I look at it, plus I definatly find it gross when 35 year olds are after teens, I have a very anti pedo stance and somehow I get called a cuck for not wanting our youth to be further driven into degeneracy.