Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are still nervous when interacting with females, you're not fully blackpilled

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
The usual reason for this reaction is the fear of making a bad impression on the female you are attracted to. But once I realize that any more or less friendly attitude toward me is faked, especially given how badly females can hide their disgust for ugly men, and in fact, they can't stand the sight of me or even want to kill me just because of my looks, the anxiety goes away. That's why it amuses me when IT autists say that incels are afraid to look females in the eye and other bullshit like that.

Nowadays I think so differently. I WANT to make them uncomfortable. They reject me? I insist. I WILL creep them out. Women on plebbit complain that "omg it's so hard to be a woman, every man could potentially kill your or rape you". Then how about we make those fears a little more justified? Not gonna kill anyone, but I am having frequent fantasies about the other thing. Maybe choosing a spot on a trail, where few people would see me. Taking her with me two miles into the woods, away from even any trail. And there the fun begins. The blade could even be made of plastic, it would only be used to threaten her so she doesn't scream. And then, after thirty minutes, I let her go and I make a run for it, zig-zagging around the city, far away from home, disappearing into the city. In Minecraft, of course. Ender dragon, diamond pickaxe.

If you get nervous around foids some part of you still thinks you have a chance.

Nowadays I think so differently. I WANT to make them uncomfortable. They reject me? I insist. I WILL creep them out. Women on plebbit complain that "omg it's so hard to be a woman, every man could potentially kill your or rape you". Then how about we make those fears a little more justified? Not gonna kill anyone, but I am having frequent fantasies about the other thing. Maybe choosing a spot on a trail, where few people would see me. Taking her with me two miles into the woods, away from even any trail. And there the fun begins. The blade could even be made of plastic, it would only be used to threaten her so she doesn't scream. And then, after thirty minutes, I let her go and I make a run for it, zig-zagging around the city, far away from home, disappearing into the city. In Minecraft, of course. Ender dragon, diamond pickaxe.
BASED

Yeah, gonna jerk off to these thoughts later. I feel like a man for the first time in years, like I'm a sexual being again. No more shy incel, I will justify their looks of disgust. They don't like me? I'll give you a real reason not to like me.

Ive felt the cold hard stare, Its over, Theres no gunlaws for my face, Cant even own one here, I will cope with videogames.

i dont interact with women. even if they talk to me first because i know there is some kind of an ulterior motive.

Im nervous in general

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

Yeah, gonna jerk off to these thoughts later. I feel like a man for the first time in years, like I'm a sexual being again. No more shy incel, I will justify their looks of disgust. They don't like me? I'll give you a real reason not to like me.
Tumblr 71e0e5db50ceb0395cf115f2dc26e413 6658fc72 540

I'm nervous bc in today's soyciety you can be attacked for sExUaL aBuSe for just being next to a foid.