Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you are gonna commit suicide

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
unless you have a gun or nembutal, suicidemaxxing wont be easy.

you must exercise your body and mind to ensure you dont fuck up your suicide method and build pain tolerance and resilience against survival instinct

so do your push ups nigga

i have an access to a gun but if i didn't i would do suicidemaxxing with watching feminist content or redpilled propaganda for 10-15 mins but the death will be surely painfull

i have an access to a gun but if i didn't i would do suicidemaxxing with watching feminist content or redpilled propaganda for 10-15 mins but the death will be surely painfull
if i had a gun i would have been dead a million times over since 2018

its so easy, just one pull of a trigger then boom, its over

how do you restrain yourself?

Jump off a high place, can't change your mind on the way down.

The hardest part of suicide is uncertainty of afterlife. Imagine that God and afterlife exist.
If human beings were naturally atheist, then suicide would be easy.

I plan to shove a sock down my throat and die by choking tbh
most retarded suicide method ive ever heard of
Everyone changes their mind when the time actually comes to pull the trigger. Survival instinct is almost unbeatable.
thats why you must train an ironclad mind, also, when shit truly hits the fan, you will jump with no hesitation.

i faced potential jail time and when i was released on bail i was effectively homeless and flat broke, i quickly jumped, cos in a few days i was due back in police interiview bs and thought i'd be locked up. i was wrong but that fear of certain doom will drive you of the edge

Everyone changes their mind when the time actually comes to pull the trigger. Survival instinct is almost unbeatable.

The hardest part of suicide is uncertainty of afterlife. Imagine that God and afterlife exist.
you think the japs who commit seppuku wanted to and didnt fear it ?

unless you have a gun or nembutal, suicidemaxxing wont be easy.

you must exercise your body and mind to ensure you dont fuck up your suicide method and build pain tolerance and resilience against survival instinct

so do your push ups nigga
Ic

enjoy dying while you deep throat your sock then
If you ever get locked up in prison than shove a roll of toilet paper down your throat.
It'll be painful and it'll take a while, but it's a resourceful means of suicide.

There’s probably nothing after death