Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women are so deadly afraid of rape, why don't they put effort into looking ugly and masculine?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Shit, many already do. I guess I just found out why there are so many masculinized "bulldyke"-type radfems who put lots of effort into becoming uglier nowadays.

Last edited:
Men will rape regardless. Its 9 out of 10 times about the feeling of violation and assault, and less about fucking a cute bitch.

Men will rape regardless. Its 9 out of 10 times about the feeling of violation and assault, and less about fucking a cute bitch.
Do you think so?

I never considered raping anyone, but if I were to think about such stuff, I'd probably be like "well, if so much is on the table to be lost anyway, I should at least find a cute woman for that."

I remember statistics about the average age of raped females being posted here, and it's basically prime fertile age.

Men don't just rape the pretty. Even those who rape out of horniness.

Do you think so?

I never considered raping anyone, but if I were to think about such stuff, I'd probably be like "well, if so much is on the table to be lost anyway, I should at least find a cute woman for that."

I remember statistics about the average age of raped females being posted here, and it's basically prime fertile age.
Raping someone is like beating their head in, but more traumatizing for the victim. I'd say its an advanced version of assault. Brutal and nasty. (of course ignoring drunk rape and statutory "rape")

I walk on the streets and don't fear being raped because I know I'm ugly and look masculine. I mean, it could still happen, but I'm certain the chances are way lower than if I were a cute, young, attractive and feminine girl. But rape is not a very common crime in Brazil anyway because drug cartels tend to punish it severely.

Men on men rape seem to be common on jails though. Very sad stuff.

this will end up on IT sadly

but still based

this will end up on IT sadly

but still based
I feel bad for IT. I want to have a discussion with them but I've been banned from it (also funnily enough cuckswithouthate too).

Raping someone is like beating their head in, but more traumatizing for the victim. I'd say its an advanced version of assault. Brutal and nasty. (of course ignoring drunk rape and statutory "rape")
I see people talking about rape being about power and not about the actual sex a lot. I can't comprehend it very well tbh. To me the rationale behind it was just like "I really, really want to have sex, can't (at least not with girls of a particular type I like), have no moral feelings about it and don't care anymore".

But I guess I'm just not a rapist, so I can't really understand it, lel.

I feel bad for IT. I want to have a discussion with them but I've been banned from it (also funnily enough cuckswithouthate too).
i don't feel bad for them at all

but its annoying how giga close minded they are

They are scared to be raped only by ugly men.

Then females proceed to joke about it while believing that they're somehow 'morally superior':feelsclown:

I see people talking about rape being about power and not about the actual sex a lot. I can't comprehend it very well tbh. To me it was just like "I really, really want to have sex, can't, have no moral feelings about it and don't care anymore. But I guess I'm just not a rapist lel.
I mean that too, but there's lots of stories of rich, powerful, Chads raping. Its not because they cant get sex, its because they want to have the thrill, the feeling, of assaulting someone. Its like the difference between vidya and goign ER.

They are scared to be raped only by ugly men.
Unfortunately for them, it's pretty hard to look attractive just to the men they're into. Ugly men are human beings with feelings, hormones and desires too, contrary to what some might believe.

Then females proceed to joke about it while believing that they're somehow 'morally superior'
It's sad how people naturally don't care much about men. It makes me legitimately sad tbh. Even in places like here you see gynocentrism.

Because they are attention whores.

I walk on the streets and don't fear being raped because I know I'm ugly and look masculine. I mean, it could still happen, but I'm certain the chances are way lower than if I were a cute, young, attractive and feminine girl. But rape is not a very common crime in Brazil anyway because drug cartels tend to punish it severely.

Because there are no women for them to rape. I don't wanna be that guy, but if it comes down to raping a man vs. raping a woman, the thinking is that a woman won't be able to put up as much of a fight.

Then again, growing up I would constantly get beaten up and mugged in my neighborhood. This never happened to my sisters. So why was I preyed upon, at least in that way, but not my sisters? I'm not saying my sisters SHOULD have been raped, but if the thinking is "Women are more often victims of violence because they're the weaker sex," why didn't they get attacked but I did?

Is it "Women get raped, men get jumped?" Because even still, my sisters didn't get their "fair" amount of assault. And I was just as careful as they were.

Honestly rape from a random seems like it's not that common.

Rape is not just about horniness. Its about getting something you can't have. All humans feel the need to have sex. Its embedded into how literally everything works. No wonder its associated with power. Power is all about making your will a reality.

Because there are no women for them to rape. I don't wanna be that guy, but if it comes down to raping a man vs. raping a woman, the thinking is that a woman won't be able to put up as much of a fight.
Looking feminine also has to do with that. Femininity has to do with being delicate and looking harmless. That's why muscly women are a turn off to many men (me included).

Then again, growing up I would constantly get beaten up and mugged in my neighborhood. This never happened to my sisters. So why was I preyed upon, at least in that way, but not my sisters? I'm not saying my sisters SHOULD have been raped, but if the thinking is "Women are more often victims of violence because they're the weaker sex," why didn't they get attacked but I did?

Is it "Women get raped, men get jumped?" Because even still, my sisters didn't get their "fair" amount of assault. And I was just as careful as they were.
That's odd. I talked with a police chief once and he told me the preferred victims for mugging here are old ladies. Which make a ton of sense, they're defenseless af (you can't carry guns in Brazil) and commonly walk around with purses full of money.

Because nobody gives a shit about males, including other males.

Rape is not just about horniness. Its about getting something you can't have. All humans feel the need to have sex. Its embedded into how literally everything works. No wonder its associated with power. Power is all about making your will a reality.
Ave, true to Caesar.

I suppose it is.

Looking feminine also has to do with that. Femininity has to do with being delicate and looking harmless. That's why muscly women are a turn off to many men (me included).

A muscular woman is still a woman, and thus seen as unable to put up a fight.

Rape is only about sexual gratification, not power. Almost no chads go to jail for rape. @Edmund_Kemper

A muscular woman is still a woman, and thus seen as unable to put up a fight.
It's funny how, with exceptions of well-trained women of course, women really don't seem to know how to fight effectively from nature. Men punch each other's heads, women tend to slap, pull hair and thrash about with very unneffective moves. I saw some female fights in my life.

Last edited:
When complaining about fear of rape.. 'the lady doth complain too much'.

When they make a decision to rape it's a mix between the easiness of the opportunity and the attractiveness level of the foid. A rapist will more likely rape an ugly foid that's passed out in an empty room than a stacy walking next to her bf.

Are you sure? I heavily disagree with this as I feel that the only reason why a man would rape is to fuck a bitch. If it was about violence he could just beat her. What else can he do if he wants to fuck a bitch?

Are you sure? I heavily disagree with this as I feel that the only reason why a man would rape is to fuck a bitch. If it was about violence he could just beat her. What else can he do if he wants to fuck a bitch?
Fuck a bitch. A lot of rapists are normies or Chads.

They shouldn't have to, teach men not to rape :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

They shouldn't have to, teach men not to rape
While at it, teach people not to steal each others money, be it directly or indirectly through the gov.

because chads wouldnt fuck them then

Fuck a bitch. A lot of rapists are normies or Chads.
Those aren't the ones who go to jail, only the incels who rape for sexual gratification are the ones who go there.

@Edmund_Kemper made a whole post showing that most chicks that are raped are of a certain age (younger), and are more attractive. What you're saying isn't true.
They shouldn't have to, teach men not to rape :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
So teach men not to rape, and also no one should have to teach men not to rape. The reality is desperate and psychopathic type men will rape no matter who tells them what.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back