Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we added additional subforums, which ones would you like to see?

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
If we added additional subforums, which ones would you like to see?

foid discussion/foid worship

Water subforum, blackpill basics

ONEITIS DISCUSSION

NowItsSlimeTime Appreciation subforum

The fuck is wrong with you?
females are ultimately engrained in a men's brain no matter what. Im just being a normal male.

a sub for solely scientific blackpill content, everything is cited or removed on the spot

A section where you can post memes/media (no the current media section doesn't count) and add the upvote and downvote system there, preferably where it gets bumped every time the post is upvoted. I have seen a lot of posts over the years from the OG braincels and incels subreddits users complaining about this place lacking humor or that we don't make original shit like they use to. While I disagree I think adding that section would give some users an outlet to create shit or post shit they find funny or interesting.

Either that or it dies in a week and you can just remove it.

Last edited:
I fucking hate you so much
over im being hated for being a normal male and liking women. Did this forum turn into gay only?

Femdom cuck subforum

Multiple polls have shown that the majority of users on this site are submissive cuckcels so they need a subforum where they can act like the pathetic simpering puppy dogs they are:horror::foidSoy:

Femdom cuck subforum

Multiple polls have shown that the majority of users on this site are submissive cuckcels so they need a subforum where they can act like the pathetic simpering puppy dogs they are:horror::foidSoy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Worship a foid" subforum.

Moneymaxxing subforum.

Sex and marriage and divorce discussion

Most things can go into lounge, maybe a venting subforum.

@Master add poll

Foid admiration subforum plsss

I'm starting to think a foid appreciation/worship subforum might be a good idea. Maybe. Let all the guys get it out of their system and ban em if they spam up the other areas. It's a win-win and other users can ignore it or troll to their heart's content.

Hatefuck and white only forum tired of niggers and other inferior races here

BBC theory forum, I propose @NBAYoungBoy and @shii410 as moderators.

seamaxxing/geodmaxxing

None, it is already ok plus forum is dead :feelsrope:

Coomer lounge

Don't add anything until the infiltrators/inactive greys have been PURGED! That is of the upmost importance.
Just because I don't have as much time as you to spend here, doesn't mean I'm inactive.