Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that only 38% of users on this forum said “no” when polled on if they were submissive cucks

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Out of a sample size of 50 respondents (compared to about 400 active users total)
B8DD64A6 AC8D 4E73 80AD 71BE746D9B62

https://incels.is/threads/truecel-trait-you-are-submissive.397571/

Submissive butt fucked cucks.is:horror:
040670B0 A675 4CAD 9EC1 731AF128B84D

I mean, most of us incels are short. The shorter, the more submissive

Over for cluckcels... :feelskek:

Though I don't find it surprising, considering the amount of "mentalcel" Chadlites and humblebraggers here. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I would like to hope they didn’t mean „submissive in sex“, but after reading a lot of threads, it wouldn’t surprise me

You say that as if we get laid

Being submissive is a truecel trait tbh

No surprise, given the amount of threads with cucks crying about their "oneitis"

This site has to many haba cucklossus :horror::horror::horror:
they're so submissive they need Makima to order them the blackpilled fries and the hamlossus burger.

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

Men are the submissive gender

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back