Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we added additional subforums, which ones would you like to see?

^

I am not sure whether you will take my thoughts in consideration, since I am still a greycel, but:

I believe this forum badly needs a subsection on self-development and/or self-care. Gym, moneymaxxing, education etc. As a male, 80% of your mental health is based on how well you do in these three fields combined, as well as how you are perceived by people in your everyday life, etc.

We all came here because we are hated and misunderstood in the world, so it would be nice to show each other some love and help. We will "profit" from it in the long run and live a more fulfilling lives.
Learning with a community of peers that don’t despise you is actually really important for motivation , every male wants to get validated but that’s impossible for incels on trannycord or reddit

Learning with a community of peers that don’t despise you is actually really important for motivation , every male wants to get validated but that’s impossible for incels on trannycord or reddit
True, but i don't see why would anyone know that you are an incel in the first place. Communication on reddit and discord is without showing your physical appearance.