Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If this forum and a bunch of foids got stranded on an island

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Ok say this forum and a bunch of foids got stranded on an island somewhere. Naturally the foids would fuck the top of this forum and leave the majority of this forum celibate (like we are now JFL). Do you think the top tier incels would have empathy for the low tier incels like me who would remain incels and force the foids to fuck them? Or would they just keep harems? Are we all just selfish at heart?

Yes. Not selfish but opportunistic.

We would just rape. The chadlite fakecels wouldn't be able to do shit because we outnumber them.

I think it depends on the incel ngl.
I'd keep a single foid for myself, and the other ones i am ok with letting other incels have

We would just rape. The chadlite fakecels wouldn't be able to do shit because we outnumber them.
would the chadlite fakecels on here "defend their kweens" I should hope NOT
I think you underestimate how much autonomy women demand. I doubt this would be as simple as "share or hoard". Most likely there would be some incels at the bottom who never have sex and a few at the top who have as much as they want.
but if every male on this island posted here, assuming no ITcucks than maybe no males would give a shit about "muh foid autonomy" and would force foids to fuck males who they don't find attractive

would the chadlite fakecels on here "defend their kweens" I should hope NOT
I doubt it, but the tallfag slayers might try to kill us. So we would have to draw the line early on.

They would fuck the chimps
JFL if you thought that being alone with a foid on an Island will help you ascend.
Theyll fuck the hermit crabs on the beach before even spitting in your direction

Theyd probably fuck the tigers first

We'd still be incel tbh

JFL if you thought that being alone with a foid on an Island will help you ascend.
Theyll fuck the hermit crabs on the beach before even spitting in your direction

80/20 would be true relative to the population. Youre coping if you think foids have absolute and not relative standards.

would be a rapefest ngl, foids worst nightmare

If I were to be one of those on top I would definitely share, and if I was at the bottom I would revolt against the top dogs if they didn't share.
I think you underestimate how much autonomy women demand. I doubt this would be as simple as "share or hoard". Most likely there would be some incels at the bottom who never have sex and a few at the top who have as much as they want.
They'll trade sex and love for food and protection.

How can we make this a reality? (in the GTA universe of course)
Kidnap like 200 women, keep em unconscious and tied up, drop em off by plane on an empty island, entirely of .co goes on a fieldtrip funded by richcels. (In Skylanders trap team)

Tallfags vs shortcels battle to settle the score once and for all ? Brutal. What about race though?
Whitecels would go full simp mode if they saw "their" women getting raped by an ethnic.

@sub8male and @Tallcel would get all the foids tbh

Also, I think the foids would fuck almost everyone on the forum except the Uber truecels. At one point their standards would drop, they'd fight for men given the limited supply (to stay alive and protected) and maybe they'd fuck the ugliest out of self-hate imo

Whitecels would go full simp mode if they saw "their" women getting raped by an ethnic.
Should the whitecels have to settle for ugly stinky goblin hippo looking curryfoids. I wouldn’t simp but should the whitecels? @chudur-budur
@sub8male and @Tallcel would get all the foids tbh
Do you even know how ugly I am?

We should rape and kill them all

the foids would throw themselves into the ocean before fucking us

:feelsrope:

Cuckster would attract all femoids with using his moneys...

Kidnap like 200 women, keep em unconscious and tied up, drop em off by plane on an empty island, entirely of .co goes on a fieldtrip funded by richcels. (In Skylanders trap team)
We gotta get like 2000 foids tbh for the 1000 or so active posters here @BenBerger @kikecel we gotta get the world bank to fund this

We would probaly enslave those whores

no tbh but u have a lit name
I was coping when I registered @Colvin76 once said that all sub 8 males (including 7’s) had to fuck sub 3 foids or nothing. I just think sub 8 means that all sub 8 men suffer at least a bit from the consequences of hypergamy.

I was coping when I registered @Colvin76 once said that all sub 8 males (including 7’s) had to fuck sub 3 foids or nothing. I just think sub 8 means that all sub 8 men suffer at least a bit from the consequences of hypergamy.
jfl @Colvin76 but he's usually based afaik

:chad: :chad: :chad: If women willingly fuck you, even on a deserted island.

I think most would be willing to split up the foids evenly among the men.

After all, if they didn't they would simply get killed and have their harem taken away

JFL.
Cuckster would attract all femoids with using his moneys...

Money has little value when stranded on an island. The strongcels would beat the shit out of the weak ones and chimpmaxx to fuck all the foids.
Should the whitecels have to settle for ugly stinky goblin hippo looking curryfoids. I wouldn’t simp but should the whitecels? @chudur-budur

You didnt mention what race of foids we'd have OP. If theyre curry foids, iam swimming the fuck out of there.

Last edited:
Cuck-tears is gonna have a field day with this thread.

The Blue Lagoon would be a horror film if Richard was incel instead of a chad.

what do you think would happen?

Yeah like u
THEY WOULD FUGG THE MODS FIRST YOU CAN’T HIDE THE TRUTH

gangbang foids time

I doubt they would “fuck” any of us.

However as typical foids they would quickly sniff out weakness and identify the cucks of the forum and offer them hugs (cuddles lol) and or possibly mild sexual favors ie handjobs (but certainly NO blowjobs!) and or maybe letting a cuck touch on their titties or ass a bit, but only fully clothed (of course) in exchange for the cucks performing all necessary island survival tasks for them such as fishing, hut building, fire starting and foraging etc, etc).

If a certain “cuckcel” proved particularly useful and was able to perform said tasks above and beyond his fellow cuck comrades (cuckrades? lol) thus providing his main foid of interest maximum comfort perhaps she would be willing to go a little farther and offer him a titty fucking experience but yeah I honestly think that’s as far as things would ever go.

Still no sex for incels/wizards.

The only way we could ALL acheive that “lofty” goal in such a scenario is as a united front telling the foids that if they want us to do all the necessary work of survival then they have to submit to being our sexual concubines, otherwise they’re on their own.

Unfortunately the cuck nature of many would take hold and we would not get a united front but instead treacherous cucks identifying themselves to be treacherous cucks willing to settle for the aforementioned scraps of sexual intimacy instead of the full and complete total package.

yes and he's exaggerating. At WORST, I've said that 7s had to settle for 4s or 5s
maybe I imagined it but I thought I saw you say something along the lines of all sub 8 men have to settle for sub 3 foids. Yea I agree with what you just said the lowest a 7/10 will have to settle for is a 4.

maybe I imagined it but I thought I saw you say something along the lines of all sub 8 men have to settle for sub 3 foids. Yea I agree with what you just said the lowest a 7/10 will have to settle for is a 4.
Well you imagined wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back