Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if you got a bi girlfriend and she cheats on you with a woman, is it cucked?

But what if the girl she cheated with is bi and you get 2 girlfriends? Like a pyramid scheme
That wasn`t your original question but if i got 2 girls i could have sex with then yeah that`s cool but that`s a different scenario

That wasn`t your original question but if i got 2 girls i could have sex with then yeah that`s cool but that`s a different scenario
It’s all a hypothetical. I can add on anything I like

I would be more pissed that she didn’t invite me for the threesome

Yes its cucked because why else would she even do it in the first place

I would accept honestly. I dont see the issue with it. If she wanted to bring her girl to then it would be just as fine. But yes, i would let her enjoy another woman if the other woman was also a lesbian or serious in doing stuff with her behind my back, but not if the other woman is also with another guy... for cum reasons. Would still hesitate before complaining as well. I know my place.

Would not accept cuckoldry with a men though.

This is a question Ive been pondering for the last hour. Let’s say a normie has a bisexual wife and one day she goes out and cheats with a woman. Does it even count?. Obviously I’m not saying I’d be comfortable with this but would it make the boyfriend a cuck or not?. I’ve seen it in 64 places before and it blurs the lines between cucked and not cucked because it’s basically a threesome but at the same time it’s technically cheating .

I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t count UNLESS they used a strap on but it’s rlly got me thinking now. What do you think?

Thread might get me a warning but I’m genuinely just asking out of curiosity.
as far as I'm concerned it is, I have no doubt that in some heated situations I might even be excited by the idea that a girl went with another girl, but only if obviously she has similar standards to mine. In any case it would generally depend on the type of relationship you want to have with your partner, there are polygamous couples who don't mind this idea, I myself probably would do it if I found an ideal girl, but it's almost impossible considering that I have standards that require a certain level of mentality similar to mine.

Yes getting cucked is getting cucked, don't come up with some mental gymnastics to excuse it just because it's not a man who cucked you.

This is a question Ive been pondering for the last hour. Let’s say a normie has a bisexual wife and one day she goes out and cheats with a woman. Does it even count?. Obviously I’m not saying I’d be comfortable with this but would it make the boyfriend a cuck or not?. I’ve seen it in 64 places before and it blurs the lines between cucked and not cucked because it’s basically a threesome but at the same time it’s technically cheating .

I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t count UNLESS they used a strap on but it’s rlly got me thinking now. What do you think?

Thread might get me a warning but I’m genuinely just asking out of curiosity.
Only if she helping me with three some after

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back