Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If this forum and a bunch of foids got stranded on an island

We would just rape. The chadlite fakecels wouldn't be able to do shit because we outnumber them.
plus i'd hope that they wouldn't care because they are blackpilled and thus realize the whores would cheat on them with other fakecels anyway

plus i'd hope that they wouldn't care because they are blackpilled and thus realize the whores would cheat on them with other fakecels anyway
i don't mean currycels from this forum i just mean currycels in general

Cope. Femoids would fuck the Fakecels (Normies) of this Forum and ignore the rest.

exactly you believed in sub 8 now you don't I don't judge you for switching views and I've changed some of my views throughout my life. Just admit that you have
I did leave sub8 but I never said "7s can only get sub3s". Admit that

I would larp as reddit simp and convince some foids that i will help them but then i would rape them (in Minecraft ofc)
What kind of whore would be there tho? i would go first for blondes,latinas,blacks.Landwhales should be starved to death.
We would just rape. The chadlite fakecels wouldn't be able to do shit because we outnumber them.

You would all worship those femoids like the cucks you are.

If there are equal amount of women and us, then everyone gets one partner
full

They would fuck the chimps
JFL if you thought that being alone with a foid on an Island will help you ascend.
Theyll fuck the hermit crabs on the beach before even spitting in your direction
This.
Assuming we're all truecels ofc

Last edited:
we would kill each other and the winner will get all foids

Theyll fuck the hermit crabs on the beach before even spitting in your direction
The crabpill is crap, but lol.

thb, the island scenario is one of my very rare sexual fantasies, but with not other dudes - one cause is, that with only one other man - he can be the worst deformed manlet currycel - I would be too low inhib and friendly and/or submissive to overpower him and take the girl. With "a bunch" of females this would of course change the situation, not sure about it.

Last edited:
Rape island. It's like treasure island except more fun :feelsautistic:

I would become the chief and make foids public property, vote for me

first night the foids would probably try and kill us while we asleep

I doubt they would “fuck” any of us.

However as typical foids they would quickly sniff out weakness and identify the cucks of the forum and offer them hugs (cuddles lol) and or possibly mild sexual favors ie handjobs (but certainly NO blowjobs!) and or maybe letting a cuck touch on their titties or ass a bit, but only fully clothed (of course) in exchange for the cucks performing all necessary island survival tasks for them such as fishing, hut building, fire starting and foraging etc, etc).

If a certain “cuckcel” proved particularly useful and was able to perform said tasks above and beyond his fellow cuck comrades (cuckrades? lol) thus providing his main foid of interest maximum comfort perhaps she would be willing to go a little farther and offer him a titty fucking experience but yeah I honestly think that’s as far as things would ever go.

Still no sex for incels/wizards.

The only way we could ALL acheive that “lofty” goal in such a scenario is as a united front telling the foids that if they want us to do all the necessary work of survival then they have to submit to being our sexual concubines, otherwise they’re on their own.

Unfortunately the cuck nature of many would take hold and we would not get a united front but instead treacherous cucks identifying themselves to be treacherous cucks willing to settle for the aforementioned scraps of sexual intimacy instead of the full and complete total package.

This is the only realistic reply I've seen.

I would rape them. There is no reason to care about consent on an island without laws. What would prevent them from being raped by all incels though?

It sends shivers down my spine being on an island with members on this forum. You guys are chill, but a lot of you would make me lose it.
If there are equal amount of women and us, then everyone gets one partner
full
Not.

Gonna.

Happen.

Hypergamy.

Should the whitecels have to settle for ugly stinky goblin hippo looking curryfoids. I wouldn’t simp but should the whitecels? @chudur-budur

If they have no other choice because of their subhumanity, they should do it. They can take all the ugly goblin ass curryfoids, but please leave the grannies to me, no one touches my grannies:

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I would kill all of them and any of you that interfered to prevent you fags from cucking out and selling each other. I would then direct our efforts and resources to getting off the island.

80/20 would be true relative to the population. Youre coping if you think foids have absolute and not relative standards.
Considering most people on this forum are without a doubt failed normies (normie level in terms of attractiveness, but due to one or many reasons, missed out on teen years), yes, the hierarchy would begin and the trucel would be left with scraps or nothing.

the failed normies, knowing the trucels pain of rejection and loneliness (at least to a certain extent) would more than likely try an equal distribution system, and the foids wouldn’t have a choice. If not, the lower tier men would definitely throw a revolt. But yeah, I do think the higher tier men would have sympathy for the trucels.

Ok say this forum and a bunch of foids got stranded on an island somewhere. Naturally the foids would fuck the top of this forum and leave the majority of this forum celibate (like we are now JFL).
Do you think the top tier incels would have empathy for the low tier incels like me who would remain incels and force the foids to fuck them?
They would try to convince the foids to do so if they wanted us to get along with them.

I don't agree with 'force' but we would simply avoid doing shit for the foids and as they begin to suffer from starvation because we garden better, they might 'appreciate' us more and spend some time with us and maybe do some romantic shit.

This is basically how families used to work.

I think the reason it falls apart now is because foids can just go on welfare or get an easy job from a thirsty boss so they don't depend on husband to provide DIRECTLY (just leech from all males en masse indirectly via taxation)

If there are not enough to be split evenly amongst everyone, then they will have to become public property so noone is incel.

@sub8male and @Tallcel would get all the foids tbh

Also, I think the foids would fuck almost everyone on the forum except the Uber truecels. At one point their standards would drop, they'd fight for men given the limited supply (to stay alive and protected) and maybe they'd fuck the ugliest out of self-hate imo
JFL at thinking I mog anyone.

If it's an equal number, I (we) will make sure every brocel gets one GF

This, we are all blackpilled, so an incel state would be inevitable.

Jfl just imagine :feelskek:
You would all worship those femoids like the cucks you are.
Unless you're tallcel or a LARPer, they wouldn't dare go near us. They would let us starve to death and rot before even considering trekking to our part of the island.
Theyd fuck the tigers first
They would fuck the chimps
JFL if you thought that being alone with a foid on an Island will help you ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back