Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the Georgia school shooter (Colt Gray) an incel?

yeah by this time I started seeing most other people my age at least dip their toes in stuff like dating or some sexual stuff
Yep. You know you’re behind by 16. 14 it wasn’t too bad yet gets worse every passing year tho

View attachment 1253259
This guy isn't very good looking, but I can see him becoming normie-tier if he got a better haircut and finished puberty since he is only 14. I wish I knew his height but I can't seem to find that online.

According to ((CNN)), Colt Gray's father, Colin Gray said his son was “getting picked on at school,” with other students “pinching him and touching him… just ridiculed him day after day after day.” So we know he was allegedly bullied, an incel trait, but we don't know how successful he was with foids.

So far it doesn't seem like he was targeting foids specifically. Out of the 4 people killed, 3 of them were male and one was a 53 year old roastie. 9 people were injured, however, so maybe more of these were foids.

Who knows, we still need a lot more info on this guy, but hopefully this story gets a lot juicer in the upcoming days. Fingers crossed for a manifesto.

Also if you have new information pertaining to this event, I implore you to share it here.

Younger images of him:
View attachment 1253704View attachment 1253709
isn’t he a fag

He looks like a reddit white knight simp and a supporter of multiple genders