Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If men are kinder to you then women, then I have bad news for you

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I've noticed that MEN - whose competition for women I am (technically) - are WAY KINDER to me.

Men hold open doors for me; when my phone fucks up and I can't use google maps, men who I ask chart my route for me; they interact with me way more. Just ALLROUND men are kinder. On the other hand, women see me as a potential rapist-sloth swap creature, as an EYESORE on the landscape of their day.

Women only go out of their way for Chad.

FACEandLMS said:
I've noticed that MEN - whose competition for women I am (technically) - are WAY KINDER to me.

Men hold open doors for me; when my phone fucks up and I can't use google maps, men who I ask chart my route for me; they interact with me way more. Just ALLROUND men are kinder. On the other hand, women see me as a potential rapist-sloth swap creature, as an EYESORE on the landscape of their day.

Women only go out of their way for Chad.

Same here for me. Although I look.like a girl so maybe it is the reason why.

mental_out said:
men are assholes to me honestly, but then so are women

Sounds like it is over for you.

Women being kind to you is cope. All that matters is getting approached and have girls trying to seduce you to the bathroom for a quicky.

Legit thread. If we looked like Miroslav Cech we'd percieve women to be kind angels that can do no wrong because that's just how well they treat Chad.

LanaDelRey said:
Same here for me. Although I look.like a girl so maybe it is the reason why.

do you look like lana del rey?

FACEandLMS said:
Men hold open doors for me

Women don't do that for you? Let's say you're going into an apartment complex and a woman is in front of you with a key. Doe she not hold the door open for you?

So by this logic, Chad gets constant shit tests and passive-aggressive from other men? Wait... Does this mean that if other men act like pricks and don't even know you, they perceive you as a fuckstar Chad?

CopingGymcel said:
Women don't do that for you? Let's say you're going into an apartment complex and a woman is in front of you with a key. Doe she not hold the door open for you?

If a woman is literally so near to me that, even without trying, her opening the door will somewhat leave the door open for me anyway, then she MIGHT, give it an extra push so that it doesn't shut on me, but if there is any reasonable kind of gap, she will ignore me usually.

Men on the other hand have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to open doors for me, such as at work when I'm holding something in both hands. They will will run over to open a door for me.

Most of the kindest gestures and softheartedness, I've recieved were from men not women. Even men are better at being women than women, lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Most of the kindest gestures and softheartedness, I've recieved were from men not women. Even men are better at being women than women, lol.

The Mothernature-Blackpill