Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I love watching low inhib crackheads talk to women on the bus

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Greycel
They look soo uncomfortable :lul: and they are desperately looking around for someone to rescue them since they can't escape. :ogre:

Women HATE when random men talk to them in public (especially non-chads) and it's soooooo satisfying to watch them squirm tbh. :feelshmm:

Does this make me a bad person for enjoying it?

I just know the pain of getting rejected by women, so it feels kind of cathartic for me to watch their day get ruined by being chatted up by someone they dread interacting with when they're trapped. :owo:

It is especially hilarious to see them feign kindness when you know that inside they are filled with loathing.

It is especially hilarious to see them feign kindness when you know that inside they are filled with loathing.
A lot of women don't even bother trying to feign kindness when they're forced to interact with me in public. It's kind of rare when one does...and it's usually never a young woman. They're usually not mean, per se, but they can't even muster up enough effort to put a half-hearted smile on their perma-RBF...and then they'll do stuff like try to not-so-subtly ask for a tip when I'm ready to pay. JFL. Earn your tip then, bitch. Make me WANT to tip you instead of trying to shame me into it. I usually only sometimes tip older ladies who still have the decency to treat me like a human being, at least...instead of just looking at me weird with a blank face (if they even make eye contact at all) and saying as little as humanly possible to me like 99% of the younger female employees do.

Cruel bitches. You should give them money in change so they have to count it all.

Tbh can't blame women, for being stalked by freaks on buses

I'd give a crackhead $5 or $10 to harass some stuck-up cunt.

i love interacting with crackheads and screaming gibberish at them so they get all confused(in minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back