Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If inceldom is based on failure, then why are you here?

I came here expecting to see some incel origin stories... left gaining nothing of value

A bunch of jibberish nothing to see here.

I think it's universally agreed that inceldom is based on failure due to its very definition encompassing failures at a very low meta-level of 2, which the one that includes relationships, subjects and interactions. Babies are in this level, meaning incels are technically inferior to babies at forming meaningful relationships (and yes, I defend parental relationship has a negative influence and creates incels most of the time, also that kids should be raised in meat tanks).

So, with that in mind, why are you here? With 'here' I mean this forum or even alive. What do have to show for yourself that justifies your life? Life is also movement and productivity, creatures are moving inside you to protect you from diseases, people try to expose themselves in public as gross as their personalities are to produce money, self-enforcement and recognition, but...

This group seems to acknowledge failure in the shadows, the integrants can't even be brought to give an end to themselves despite claiming it's over, so sediment in the corners like useless, ugly mould. And if you say that was caused upon you, then it means you are a product of your environment, thus no better than fecal matter.

We've got poisoned by the immediatism and hedonism of a generation which begs meteors to fall in Earth, thus can see no hope or future. That's why so much value is put into romantic relationships and fleeting sensations despite the world crumbling around us. So much that most men gave up their very personalities and souls on their inability to mate, Slaves to their nature, bodies, and outside factors.

It's important to fix your parents' mistakes instead of being dirtied by people's past steps over you like a rug. Even if you still fail at romantic relationships, then you can make relations with powerful people of an area of expertise and revolutionize it, for example. It's also relationship and leverages... you. Because only a handful of people here have enough sense of self to even be relevant or visible or not a complete moron in the forum, let alone real life.

With this one, my study is complete. I'll answer in this post until it stops getting responses and leave. Those who still wanna talk to me (and are doing so via PM) can use the Telegram/Discord in the About section of my profile.
Not manipulative enough for that
I came here expecting to see some incel origin stories... left gaining nothing of value
Our origin is that our parents decided to reproduce, use your brain

Last edited:
Paragraph niggers