Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm typing the most interesting users on this forum with a 72 archetype model

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum, meaning posting here would be a waste of time if even they didn't get what I was saying.

But it's worth a shot to explain it in public and make a list of people's types in the future. Why? Both as a mental exercise and to prove a point about infiltrators on the incel movement. I'll post now a very simplified explanation of the theory on the spoiler, and if you want to know what is your type, reply this post and choose whether you want your assessment to be private or public.

There are 9 types with 8 emotional polarities in each of them on everything that existing in a universe capable of life, thus 72 archetypes. The proof is explained in toto here, and all the 9 types' names are on the homepage.

The polarities are three binaries in which 1 means 'activated' and '0' not activated. So 001 means 'only capable of handling intesely negative emotions productively' or 'no positive emotions, no middlish emotions, yes negative emotions'. What each type considers positive, neutral or negative depends on their unifying concept and baseline values represented in the 000 polarity. With this system you can type virtually everything through a series of conceptual connections.

As an example using a previous user here, we have Colvin being a Slave 010, meaning he can only handle emotions of boredom, peace and contentment productively. Slaves have as their baseline values weakness, laziness and paying costs, so everything they do has to preserve those values. In 010 they learn to shut off their mind and follow their master like an Uncle Tom because that's what gives them contentment and peace; reduce their reality to one specific group for weakness to face reality by themselves.

This archetype also contains concepts such as following, chains, dressage, circularity, beatings, servility. So Colvin was a cotton nigga (not related to skin color, but personality) who was just so excited to be part of the conspiracy (the word being Slave 100 as mice, hiddenness, sneakiness, cospiracy, hoarding, etc. which explains his Jerry avatar) and followed the incel movement out of weakness to face reality. That's why he was so easily impressed like play doh and followed the nihilists towards a fake suicide attempt.

Lastly, these archetypes vary according to the 11 levels in which reality is divided (I've posted the first 6 in one of my commets), so we have 72x11 = 792 possible variations. So a S010 at level 3 is different from one at level 4 while keeping the principle that defines them as S010 (the aforementioned concepts). We can type some characters on those slots to help understand the archetype in question. Some S010 characters are:
- Gon Freecs in Hunter x Hunter. Following his fathers' footsteps;
- Batman's butler;
- Samwise Gamgee from LOTR.

Ok, boomer
You didn't ask, but yours is gonna be a fun one. Everything people choose to represent themselves as is a reflection of their values, even when they fake it and why. So for example:
- Donald Trump is a Narcissist 110, he has N010 ego and N100 intimidation/always bigger, turning him into a death start that consumes the entire universe with his ego in solipsism. Nietzsche is also this archetype.
See? So far I'm 80% sure on Narcissist and 20% on Tauri.

Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum
?????

You are the weirdest combination between autism and narcissism I have yet seen

im low iq, didnt understand a thing

This sure is...interesting to say the least... assess me publicly for the keks
You are a Tauri. Your baseline value is T000 original sin and togetherness. You are a bastard that befriends snakes and causes shit to happen. Your username "awakened" seems T010 'preacher man has seen the light of togetherness so lapidates those who aren't TOGETHER'. This archetype has the next generation (children or chains of conservative-progress) and priests that fiddle with the next generation, like you do, loli inseminator.

You are a Tauri. Your baseline value is T000 original sin and togetherness. You are a bastard that befriends snakes and causes shit to happen. Your username "awakened" seems T010 'preacher man has seen the light of togetherness so lapidates those who aren't TOGETHER'. This archetype has the next generation (children or chains of conservative-progress) and priests that fiddle with the next generation, like you do, loli inseminator.
Passive agressiveness level: over 9000

Also
Download 2 1640222701587

Yeah, you are a Tauri just like the other guy likely for defining yourself as a slum dweller instead of despising it. Tauri think lower class is the highest class; Karl Marx was a T001 hoodlum that got removed from community, which compiles 'negative emotions' to a type that values togetherness, and so are you, but to lower level. You just hang out with the other community rejects like a nigga in detroit instead of convincing them to revolt.

you should do emba, he's quite the enigma

i'd also like to see what you'd have to say about me :feelshehe:

You are a very weird and interesting individual, OP :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]in order to cater the masses, and you still missed the point.[/UWSL]
I didnt even read past the part where you said, frothy and wizard are the best users here :feelskek:. The irony of you calling people masses and disappointments and then go on and do shit like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are a very weird and interesting individual, OP :feelsjuice:
Why thanks. I'm on a journey for self-creation.
you should do emba, he's quite the enigma

i'd also like to see what you'd have to say about me :feelshehe:
Kanye West is Freak 101 "sad happy clown is a psycho killer", also contradictions, scapegoats, insanity, bipolarity and con-men are in that archetype... and Joker. It seems to be the case with you. That or Slave 101 'super hyped anime girl spaz on coke', along with derivations (hence you being derivated of Kanye), whininess, fake strength, cloaks and so on.

Last edited:
Why thanks. I'm on a journey for self-creation.

Kanye West is Freak 101 "sad happy clown is a psycho killer", also contradictions, scapegoats, insanity, bipolarity and con-men are in that archetype... and Joker. It seems to be the case with you. That or Slave 101 'super hyped anime girl spaz on coke', along with derivations (hence you being derivated of Kanye), whininess, fake strength, cloaks and soon.
Autism

I didnt even read past the part where you said, frothy and wizard are the best users here :feelskek:. The irony of you calling people masses and disappointments and then go on and do shit like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because you are the bastion of judgement on an incel site without being incel at all. Your type is Psychopath 000 "neurotic basketcase". You are George Costanza from Seinfeld, can't handle any kind of emotions so fumbles inside its own mind with its baseline values. In Psychopaths' case it's failure and finality. Meaning anything you do will result in failure, even if you try to be a failure (incel). The implications of that are a lot, including that talking to you leads to failure, so I'll give you what you want and terminate our contact here.

Because you are the bastion of judgement on an incel site without being incel at all. Your type is Psychopath 000 "neurotic basketcase". You are George Costanza from Seinfeld, can't handle no kind of emotions so fumbles inside its own mind with its baseline values. In Psychopaths' case it's failure and finality. Meaning anything you do will result in failure, even if you try to be an failure (incel). The implications of that are a lot, including that talking to you leads to failure, so I'll give you what you want and terminate our contact here.
12a34a9e3cf247aa7cb2f6f8650bc83a20d5995139685e7d72ad25eca6f200a7 1

I'm impressed by the autism on display here ser fallen angel.

Yeah and on what basis do you tell the 'bad' from the 'good', besides, that's rich coming from someone on LosersCentral.is
Even kids have a conceptualization of good and bad. As I've explained before, Good is anything that is self-consistent, whilst unGood is anything that isn't. So knowledge is Good because it's self-consistent, you can pass it through time and it will resist it, but sacrifices are Evil because you always sacrifice in name of something or someone, so if everyone made the ultimate sacrifice, there would be nothing or no one to sacrifice for, turning the value inconsistent. If everyone is tuthful then you can't get untruthfulness and it wouldn't fade due to it's own conditions, it's basic OOP programming applied to minds.
Slave is my first guess, but you'll have to let me look at your posts to see how you argue or express yourself.

Last edited:
So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Wizard32 @FrothySolutions

Ok rate me

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Wizard32 @FrothySolutions

Ok rate me
As with the other user, I need to see your posts. 4 or 5 of them may be enough. First guess is Freak of some polarity due o the avatar and suicidal F001 killjoy/killer clown phrase below your name.
F001 has infiltration, slow motion, chan as a site, emos, bodilessness (nobody) and ghouls.

Ok, boomer
stfu greycel we're operating on 10th dimensional wavelengths here, this guy is high-effort as fuck we're gonna ascend to the next plane w/ his mindjuice :feelsLightsaber:

Even kids have a conceptualization of good and bad. As I've explained before, Good is anything that is self-consistent, whilst unGood is anything that isn't. So knowledge is Good because it's self-consistent, you can pass it through time and it will resist it, but sacrifices are Evil because you always sacrifice in name of something or someone, so if everyone made the ultimate sacrifice, there would be nothing or no one to sacrifice for, turning the value inconsistent. If everyone is tuthful then you can't get untruthfulness and it wouldn't fade due to it's own conditions, it's basic OOP programming applied to minds.

Slave is my first guess, but you'll have to let me look at your posts to see how you argue or express yourself.
Sure, @ me if you do so

Rate me ol' wise one. @Tesla

You didn't ask, but yours is gonna be a fun one.
Richard Coper registered a mere four days ago, do you really have enough material from his mere 136 posts at this point to do a thorough analysis of his character?
At this part any supposed patterns could just be his greycel LARPs to fit in line how I occasionally force myself to say 'foid' to conform to board culture even when I'm not really feeling it.

Everything people choose to represent themselves as is a reflection of their values, even when they fake it and why. So for example:
- Donald Trump is a Narcissist 110, he has N010 ego and N100 intimidation/always bigger, turning him into a death start that consumes the entire universe with his ego in solipsism. Nietzsche is also this archetype.
See? So far I'm 80% sure on Narcissist and 20% on Tauri.
Trump himself I think does some fake representation too, though I'm sure you've considered it.
Also do you think the Bidens are narcissists?
You are the weirdest combination between autism and narcissism I have yet seen
no way this guy outdoes me in Aspie-Narcissus combo I am allfather of this synergy
I'm high IQ and understand very little of it, so I wouldn't feel bad.

He's basically skipping preparatory steps and talking as if we all have Master Degrees in his thorough study of over 9000 archtypes, not sure if that's due to overestimating us or just to make us feel smol =/

Like instead of "hey guys I've diagnosed you with X code" maybe a link back to earlier threads (if they exist) explaining the underlying theories being applied there.

Would also be interesting to explain why he's targeted us. Are we more divergent from NPC conformity and have higher potential to expand our consciousness to the 350rd dimension than IT posters, for example? Must be some reason he's not N-numbering the IT folk

Last edited:
Rate me ol' wise one. @Tesla
Testicles are yet another Tauri obsession as they pass the next generation through, which is why hooldums to roast each others', they don't care about T100 integrating in society so they get together with he dead.
You, however, are a Narcissist 100 intimidation, always bigger, flexing, pressure. Like Goku and Katsuki Bakugo, you expand your center of universe to be always bigger and stronger as a constant opposition. What gave you up was the "ballistic", as Narcissists like Elon Musk love them.

You are a bastard that befriends snakes and causes shit to happen.
when you say stuff like that to Arisian why not post some examples of what you mean?

it's kind of annoying tbh like when people make these vague posts criticizing the userbase without calling out names

you're not THAT annoying since you are at least naming names but I still think it's good to log evidence and link back to threads

that way if people disagree with an assessment you can at least have a particular conversation using context of those words which were used

It also helps in convinceing others since even if Arisian has an idea what you're talking about, vapid-headed guys like me who can't remember name/drama/event combos well can go back and educate ourselves.

Like I probably even participated in some thread and quoted something Arisian said that you might be referencing it but I won't remember it now unless I reread it, so I have no context to evaluate the claim you're making.
defining yourself as a slum dweller instead of despising it
These don't seem to be mutually exclusive things, can't you define yourself as homeless while despising being homeless?

Or by "define" do you mean like "celebrate as a form of identity you embrace" as opposed to "happen to reside in" ?

Of course 136 posts is more than enough @Wizard32 , typing is made to accelerate cognition. People have tables with types of cheese to spare the time of sifting through all of them.
@Caesercel I've seen your profile, you are a Freak alright like F100 Holden Caulfield that tries to get away from reality until he can't and has a breakdown.

fucking hell this is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen on this site and I've read @Wizard32 threads.
good job OP

It wasn't passive at all. This is civility, telling facts coldly.
A contrast seems to be that you condemn confidence in others as narcissism yet your own confidence in "facts" regarding your summary of others' personalities and classifying them is just you being 100% valid and epic.

Anywho I think what calimero might be trying to say re dropping a phrase like passive-aggression is your presentation is sort of like "I'm here to help you by educating you" yet the application of insulting labels (which seem to oversimplify our personalities into archtypes) seems to precede the actual process of educating us about your archtype system.

What I would posit to @calimero though is that Tesla could have good intentions here, perhaps realizing that our defensiveness in regard to being insulted would serve to focus our attention on a thread we might otherwise be bored with.

IE if he doesn't call us out, we won't feel personally invested and read the material, so by using a series of put-downs against people he wants to read his thread, he attracts us via this bait to engage with him in discussing this system of ideas.

I think I've tried that approach a couple times in the past though I can't remember which threads.

Or by "define" do you mean like "celebrate as a form of identity you embrace" as opposed to "happen to reside in" ?
if you choose to define yourself as it, it means you place a value on it. His wasn't a negative as he assumed living in a slum is a part of his identity as an incel, so it says about his personality.
About the snakes, it was a metaphor to the Snake in the bible, not a specific jab at a user. I said that because Tauri do befriend anyone without discrimination to be TOGETHER with each other, thus they fail to see value on people as positive or negative; it doesn't matter as long as they are TOGETHER.

Of course 136 posts is more than enough @Wizard32 , typing is made to accelerate cognition.
I think this would depend on the effort put into a post. Like if he made 137 posts of nothing but "buttsex is good" that wouldn't tell me a huge deal aside from that he likes to shitpost.

Shitposters might have a lot of complexity and difference under the hood though that we can't glean beyond what we see demonstrated in what they post here.
on what basis do you tell the 'bad' from the 'good', besides, that's rich coming from someone on LosersCentral.is
by LC do you refer to this place?

I'm not understanding your use of this to mock the 'richness' of the post tbh, what better place to discuss philosophy than our most grounded nexus of blackpill?

That can be said for a lot of people.
But for different reasons. Yours starts with total F000 indifference to reality, so you get away from it for the lulz like a happy clown until you can't. Tauri get away from reality through ingsoc-esque collective delusion.

Because you are the bastion of judgement on an incel site without being incel at all.
based on what are you saying @Rhaast is not an incel?

I mean aside from the whole "none of us are technically incel since we voluntarily abstain from attempting to sexually assault others" technicality which means only quadriplegics can be truecels

(the old mods would ban me for this being some kind of 'rape advocation', hoping @Fat Link doesn't do that, he seems chill but I dunno)

You are George Costanza from Seinfeld, can't handle any kind of emotions so fumbles inside its own mind with its baseline values.
George got laid what makes you think Rhaast got laid?

So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions
kek 'fully' we exchanged a few long posts and it's impressive but let's not jump ahead of ourselves OP

instead of words like 'full' I would maybe divide your analysis into various tiers and say something like "I interacted enough to reach a quantity of basic material for an initial diagnosos I designate as tier 1" or something along those lines

jumping to "full" makes it sound like you know me 100%, unless you mean something like "I used 100% of my interview skills and don't think I can learn anymore than I already have" in which case I guess 'full' makes sense, but the phrase still lacks context
Analysis? What analysis? He literally spends 10 minutes skimming through your post history to correspond you a one dimensional 'archetype' based on some nebulous criteria.
it's still a form of analysis, whatever we think of it's complexity

I personally find while I can get ideas about people seeing how they converse with others, a next step is always to personally engage so I can get responses tailored to a line of inquiry to fill holes in my understanding left by conversations I wasn't a part of

fucking hell this is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen on this site and I've read @Wizard32 threads.
good job OP
This deserves to be a copy pasta in its own right. Certainly one of the more interesting threads posted here

if you choose to define yourself as it, it means you place a value on it

So a guy who defines himself as short places value on being short?

Or maybe I should phrase that "guy who defines himself by his height places value on relative heights"?

IE your use of 'value' could be a "negative value" or "positive value", though sometimes "value" lacking context is assumed to be a positive one in common parlance so readers could be confused.

His wasn't a negative as he assumed living in a slum is a part of his identity as an incel, so it says about his personality.
Yeah again, can you actually link what posts you're referring to this guy talking about slums in? I always like to consult the source material.

If you were writing a paper on incel psychology for example, though you could paraphrase conclusions you reached from analyzing posts it's still good to actually cite the source posts you're analyzing to let other researches glean what it is you're interpreting.
Certainly one of the more interesting threads posted here
my thread on internal clit and vestibular bulbs mogs the shit out of this thread, OP didn't even include any anime pics, can't compare to my high-effort presentation

Public, I have an intense desire for approval due to the absence of my parents. I need to have a label on me at all times so i know what to do and who to hate.

So far, I've only ever assessed two users in private fully, Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. Both of them were pretty much disappointments, and they are the top users on this forum, meaning posting here would be a waste of time if even they didn't get what I was saying.

But it's worth a shot to explain it in public and make a list of people's types in the future. Why? Both as a mental exercise and to prove a point about infiltrators on the incel movement. I'll post now a very simplified explanation of the theory on the spoiler, and if you want to know what is your type, reply this post and choose whether you want your assessment to be private or public.

There are 9 types with 8 emotional polarities in each of them on everything that existing in a universe capable of life, thus 72 archetypes. The proof is explained in toto here, and all the 9 types' names are on the homepage.

The polarities are three binaries in which 1 means 'activated' and '0' not activated. So 001 means 'only capable of handling intesely negative emotions productively' or 'no positive emotions, no middlish emotions, yes negative emotions'. What each type considers positive, neutral or negative depends on their unifying concept and baseline values represented in the 000 polarity. With this system you can type virtually everything through a series of conceptual connections.

As an example using a previous user here, we have Colvin being a Slave 010, meaning he can only handle emotions of boredom, peace and contentment productively. Slaves have as their baseline values weakness, laziness and paying costs, so everything they do has to preserve those values. In 010 they learn to shut off their mind and follow their master like an Uncle Tom because that's what gives them contentment and peace; reduce their reality to one specific group for weakness to face reality by themselves.

This archetype also contains concepts such as following, chains, dressage, circularity, beatings, servility. So Colvin was a cotton nigga (not related to skin color, but personality) who was just so excited to be part of the conspiracy (the word being Slave 100 as mice, hiddenness, sneakiness, cospiracy, hoarding, etc. which explains his Jerry avatar) and followed the incel movement out of weakness to face reality. That's why he was so easily impressed like play doh and followed the nihilists towards a fake suicide attempt.

Lastly, these archetypes vary according to the 11 levels in which reality is divided (I've posted the first 6 in one of my commets), so we have 72x11 = 792 possible variations. So a S010 at level 3 is different from one at level 4 while keeping the principle that defines them as S010 (the aforementioned concepts). We can type some characters on those slots to help understand the archetype in question. Some S010 characters are:
- Gon Freecs in Hunter x Hunter. Following his fathers' footsteps;
- Batman's butler;
- Samwise Gamgee from LOTR.
Wrong. :feelsUgh:

Much as I love @FrothySolutions and little buddy @Wizard32 they as well ALL of us are utter dog shit as posters/users compared to the greatness that is/was Grotesque Subhuman and @outherebrothers especially. :feelsthink:

If @outherebrothers is still somehow alive and makes it back here once again sometime you need to interview him and get a taste of his genius incel mind if you ever hope to make a proper study of the true talent of this community. :ahegao:

Grotesque on the other hand can now be found on his youtube channel titled "Todd Thundercock" if you care to try and interview him. :feelsokman:

I can also provide you his email address if you'd like but you must PM me for it. :feelsclown:

Much as I love @FrothySolutions and little buddy @Wizard32 they as well ALL of us are utter dog shit as posters/users compared to the greatness that is/was Grotesque Subhuman and @outherebrothers especially. :feelsthink:
I can't remember these guys but I've explained about my memory problems before.

If they're so epic link me some of their top threads, maybe that will refresh my memory if I'd read them before and just forgot their pseduonyms.

Feeling very defensive about you ranking me below these guys I can't remember, I want to take them on in a debate about something.

Any ideas something we'd disagree about? I guess I could try taking an artificial stance if we can't find something.

If @outherebrothers is still somehow alive and makes it back here once again sometime you need to interview him and get a taste of his genius incel mind if you ever hope to make a proper study of the true talent of this community. :ahegao:
really hope you can link me a high-IQ thread of OTB so I can evaluate this myself, hoping your analysis of his IQ isn't purely in PMs or some shit

maybe I'll agree with you and worship him as a role-model, that would be cool. So either I level up my IQ or bolster my confidence by genius-mogging him, it's a win-win

Grotesque on the other hand can now be found on his youtube channel titled "Todd Thundercock" if you care to try and interview him. :feelsokman:
link his YT, are his vids very long? I prefer transcripts since I can get through them faster than vids, particularly w/ slow-talkers who pause a lot
I can also provide you his email address if you'd like but you must PM me for it. :feelsclown:
I should try e-mailing people more to debate and shit but I don't check my various accounts that often

my thread on internal clit and vestibular bulbs mogs the shit out of this thread, OP didn't even include any anime pics, can't compare to my high-effort presentation
Link or didn't happen

Assess me public ally nigga