Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If inceldom is based on failure, then why are you here?

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
I think it's universally agreed that inceldom is based on failure due to its very definition encompassing failures at a very low meta-level of 2, which the one that includes relationships, subjects and interactions. Babies are in this level, meaning incels are technically inferior to babies at forming meaningful relationships (and yes, I defend parental relationship has a negative influence and creates incels most of the time, also that kids should be raised in meat tanks).

So, with that in mind, why are you here? With 'here' I mean this forum or even alive. What do have to show for yourself that justifies your life? Life is also movement and productivity, creatures are moving inside you to protect you from diseases, people try to expose themselves in public as gross as their personalities are to produce money, self-enforcement and recognition, but...

This group seems to acknowledge failure in the shadows, the integrants can't even be brought to give an end to themselves despite claiming it's over, so sediment in the corners like useless, ugly mould. And if you say that was caused upon you, then it means you are a product of your environment, thus no better than fecal matter.

We've got poisoned by the immediatism and hedonism of a generation which begs meteors to fall in Earth, thus can see no hope or future. That's why so much value is put into romantic relationships and fleeting sensations despite the world crumbling around us. So much that most men gave up their very personalities and souls on their inability to mate, Slaves to their nature, bodies, and outside factors.

It's important to fix your parents' mistakes instead of being dirtied by people's past steps over you like a rug. Even if you still fail at romantic relationships, then you can make relations with powerful people of an area of expertise and revolutionize it, for example. It's also relationship and leverages... you. Because only a handful of people here have enough sense of self to even be relevant or visible or not a complete moron in the forum, let alone real life.

With this one, my study is complete. I'll answer in this post until it stops getting responses and leave. Those who still wanna talk to me (and are doing so via PM) can use the Telegram/Discord in the About section of my profile.

Too much to reed

False prophet is a Narcissist shard and muscle is N100 flexing. Are you N000 Forrest Gump?
Sorry I don’t speak spanish

I exist cause there’s nothing else to do:feelsjuice:

I'm not a failure I was made Incel without choice.

Because even weak incompetent people reproduce when conditions are favorable. Its only under stressful environmental conditions that selection pressure comes into play.
Again, that's giving yourself up as a Slave to nature. The very concept of humanity and technology is to vanquish nature's fetters on humans. If you savor those, then you are making problems for yourself and shaping an entire worldview and existence on being a (failed) slave mindless fuckbunny. Not much different than FDS or the average thot, but failed, so worse.
I exist cause there’s nothing else to do:feelsjuice:
Oh, I typed you as a S011 quitter. Do you identify yourself with Shikamaru too?
Did you read the text?

I
Again, that's giving yourself up as a Slave to nature. The very concept of humanity and technology is to vanquish nature's fetters on humans. If you savor those, then you are making problems for yourself and shaping an entire worldview and existence on being a (failed) slave mindless fuckbunny. Not much different than FDS or the average thot, but failed, so worse.

Oh, I typed you as a S011 quitter. Do you identify yourself with Shikamaru too?

Did you read the text?
Indeed

Only thing I failed at is not having a few more millimeters of bone in my jaw and my legs not being a couple of centimeters longer to make women's pussys wet. :society:

Because I'm a loser

. I hope that we can find the rationality to escape our primitive nature someday.
That already exists, and it's called being a full-fledged human instead of a half-one monkey with vices (ticks or fleas). I'm beyond sex, for example, and my loneliness didn't stop me from having ideals, values and personality.

I think it's universally agreed that inceldom is based on failure due to its very definition encompassing failures at a very low meta-level of 2, which the one that includes relationships, subjects and interactions. Babies are in this level, meaning incels are technically inferior to babies at forming meaningful relationships (and yes, I defend parental relationship has a negative influence and creates incels most of the time, also that kids should be raised in meat tanks).

So, with that in mind, why are you here? With 'here' I mean this forum or even alive. What do have to show for yourself that justifies your life? Life is also movement and productivity, creatures are moving inside you to protect you from diseases, people try to expose themselves in public as gross as their personalities are to produce money, self-enforcement and recognition, but...

This group seems to acknowledge failure in the shadows, the integrants can't even be brought to give an end to themselves despite claiming it's over, so sediment in the corners like useless, ugly mould. And if you say that was caused upon you, then it means you are a product of your environment, thus no better than fecal matter.

We've got poisoned by the immediatism and hedonism of a generation which begs meteors to fall in Earth, thus can see no hope or future. That's why so much value is put into romantic relationships and fleeting sensations despite the world crumbling around us. So much that most men gave up their very personalities and souls on their inability to mate, Slaves to their nature, bodies, and outside factors.

It's important to fix your parents' mistakes instead of being dirtied by people's past steps over you like a rug. Even if you still fail at romantic relationships, then you can make relations with powerful people of an area of expertise and revolutionize it, for example. It's also relationship and leverages... you. Because only a handful of people here have enough sense of self to even be relevant or visible or not a complete moron in the forum, let alone real life.

With this one, my study is complete. I'll answer in this post until it stops getting responses and leave. Those who still wanna talk to me (and are doing so via PM) can use the Telegram/Discord in the About section of my profile.
We’re not enough

why are you here?
Nothing else to do/i relate to some of the shit here
What do have to show for yourself that justifies your life?
I didn't asked to be here,now that i'm here i have to suffer the consequences of being genetic trash until i rope.
That's enough,ain't got the attention span to read the rest of your novel.

Based

Let this post be a testament that people of incels.is not only accept to be equivalent to feces, but see themselves as such. This may be no news for most, but let it sink in for a moment. If you are feces for being too weak for self-creation, can you blame those who treat you like shit?

not only accept to be equivalent to feces, but see themselves as such
Humans are social creatures, if you get treated like shit your entire life by "your tribe" then what are going to start viewing yourself as?:feelsclown:

You can cope by saying "I don't care what others think of me" in your long winded, unnecessarily complicated way, but deep down we all strive for social approval because we evolved by surviving in a group with our tribes mates. If we didn't gain their approval then we would die and that is still hardwired into our brains and will continue to be.

Humans are social creatures, if you get treated like shit your entire life by "your tribe" then what are going to start viewing yourself as?:feelsclown:

You can cope by saying "I don't care what others think of me" in your long winded, unnecessarily complicated way, but deep down we all strive for social approval because we evolved by surviving in a group with our tribes mates. If we didn't gain their approval then we would die and that is still hardwired into our brains and will continue to be.
I typed you as Slave as soon as you dismissed 72A as horoscope by doing a tokenistic mental effort and heeding from your tribe, which you made sure to scare-quote because, like all Slaves, you love hiding the fact you are one, so anything which would give you away is scare-quoted to distance from the concept.

Besides the implications of what I said in my post about what being a Slave to your nature means, and why you can't conceive of someone who isn't, there is the fact you are a fucking carpet spelling platitudes. Muh 'social creatures', 'in your overly complicated way' (admiting mental inferiority as an intention to harm... me? Pathetic) and the sorts. You have no soul, that's why you are defined exclusively by genetics, inheritances, what the boss says, memes for cognition, and body urges, and why you get the nastiness of others on your speech.

Why should I care what you say with those in mind you pompous babysitter? It's not like you are capable of hiding with that big fat mouth. And now I'm torturing you with exposure out of spite, because I hate your nasty, passive-aggressive, type. If you are too weak to vanquish nature, then you are admitting failure in participating of civilization, meaning you should leave (whatever means, I don't care).

Last edited:
I typed you as Slave as soon as you dismissed 72A as horoscope by doing a tokenistic mental effort and heeding from your tribe, which you made sure to scare-quote because, like all Slaves, you love hiding the fact you are one, so anything which would give you away is scare-quoted.

Besides the implications of what I said in my post about what being a Slave to your nature means, and why you can't conceive of someone who isn't, there is the fact you are a fucking carpet spelling platitudes. Muh 'social creatures', 'in your overly complicated way' (admiting mental inferiority as an intention to harm... me? Pathetic) and the sorts. You have no soul, that's why you are defined exclusively by genetics, inheritances, what the boss says, memes for cognition, and body urges, and why you get the nastiness of others on your speech.

Why should I care what you say you pompous babysitter? It's not like you are capable of hiding with that big fat mouth. And now I'm torturing you with exposure out of spite, because I hate your nasty, passive-aggressive, type. If you are too weak to vanquish nature, then you are admitting failure in participating of civilization, meaning you should leave (whatever means, I don't care).
as I predicted you would
cope by saying "I don't care what others think of me" in your long winded, unnecessarily complicated way

Trust me, beyond your unnessacry fluff you write to seem smart you're far more readable and predictable then you think you are

as I predicted you would
Cope is a Slave word, you are projecting due to your own laziness in reading or understanding others. Your only stand in this topic was being a S110 teachers pet and a babysitter like Hermione Granger, spitting collected platitudes with the arrogance of a Countess.
<middle finger>

Cope is a Slave word, you are projecting due to your own laziness in reading or understanding others. Your only stand in this topic was being a S110 teachers pet and a babysitter like Hermione Granger, spitting collected platitudes with the arrogance of a Countess.
<middle finger>
Getting so worked up over being called out. If anything you're more a slave to your ego and emotions then I am to my "nature."

Let me guess you're going to tell me I'm wrong and you're so above me and beyond my primitive slave comprehension right?

Last edited:
Getting so worked up over being called out
Because Slaves can't conceive of overt aggression and think anyone who isn't an anime girl spaz on cock spurting memes is a sad, sad person. Emotions and values don't matter so should be repressed, only sentimentality and manners stay in Slave's world.

If anything you're more a slave to your ego and emotions then I am to my "nature."
More pre-digested vomit and half-associations, more scare-quoting of your type's words in pitiful hiding.

Let me guess you're going to tell me I'm wrong and you're so above me and beyond my primitive slave comprehension right?
Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor because in general people say the truth when being sarcastic, only with an aggressive tone to it. So that's your own admission.

ENOUGH. I won't reply your dereistic mind anymore. Shoo, and bring you shit-hefty diaper to another topic to serve you as lullaby.

Last edited:
I just live because I love my parents, kms would probably make them sad, and I really think that no parent should bury their offspring, until then, I'll guess I'll stick around, I have nothing else, probably play, read or draw something in the meantime, get a job and live until they die.

Everyone just wants somewhere to vent
it's pretty normal

I am here to learn about my existence and why i am suffering. This is a shrine and my temple. It doesnt require sacrifice, it doesnt require offerings, all it needs is a good network connection.
Everyone just wants somewhere to vent
chadlite wants to vent in a forum exclusively for khhv lonely men.

i failed at life in general, i'm halfway to being a wizard :feelsrope:

What exactly is your point? I should care less about not having romantic experiences? Why? And why does my existence need to be justified?

Good questions for a change:
And why does my existence need to be justified?
Because justifications are axioms of existence. If a test question asks you to justify your answers, it wants to know why they are how they are, which points led you to write and constuct them in that way. Everything that exists needs to be justified, the other option being self-existence (it is that it is), and only Psychopaths think this way. Psychopaths whose baseline is a state of psychosis, mind you.

Different justifications come from different types. That which you think justifies your existence is probably the most obvious datapoint to type as it touches the very eigenvectors of your personality, values which define other minor values which compose it.

I should care less about not having romantic experiences? Why?
You should care, but understand that the origin of your problems is in our civilization's very foundational systems. Systems which can and need to be changed, and won't do it themselves. Venting and hanging around like-minded people to deal with your emotions better is ok as long as you do something productive from or aside it, otherwise the venting is self-caused (circular), as inaction leads to dissatisfaction which leads to inaction. And in that case you can't say people who tell incels they make up problems to complain are wrong.

Meaning, if inceldom is circular, then it's a giant waste of time and resources; if not getting a girlfriend riles you up so much, change the very scenario causing it in a macro scale or you are part of the problem. That's also why you need to justify your existence, otherwise you don't exist, for existence is not circular or self-existant due to its ability to produce things outside of itself.

That's the reason my agenda was to make people use the forums also as a tool of creativity. 4chan is a Freak site which still managed to cause impact in the real world, meddling with the very establishment. Incels, supposedly being the most affected by civilization's shit rules, would be the ones more likely to see those flaws and desire to erradicate them. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Last edited:
I think those are good points actually. If by justification of existence you mean ‘a reason to keep living’ I’m going to accept that one’s existence requires a justification. I also think it’s fair to state that complaining about a problem does not necessarily address the problem.

Whether an individual can address the macro level problems is of course unclear, and it doesn’t follow that an incel should address the problems just because they are in principle addressable. It comes down to a cost / benefit analysis in my view. Attempting to fix the problem may be more work than it’s worth and the problem may have no reasonable probability of being solved.

Not every complaint need be a means to an end. Someone could complain for the same reason they watch tv. They enjoy it. This doesn’t invalidate the complaint.

Everything that exists needs to be justified,
You cannot provide proof of this because it isn't true. Nothing needs to be justified.
only Psychopaths think this way
How convenient that anyone who disagrees with you is mentally defective.
their very personalities and souls
Personalities in the real world are not like your archetypic nonsense. They are immaterial, fluid concepts existing only in the minds of people. You would characterize someone as a slave only because you suppose that this quality of theirs, their servile attitude and meandering is firstly important, and secondly undesirable. Such a trait only exists in your mind as a result of being inculcated for years on end with historical knowledge that other people decided was relevant. Someone living in a closed-off tribe on an island where there are no slaves, who has no concept of slavery at all, who has an entirely different cultural context and mode of living to the one you live and the ones you have learned about has no need to identify anyone as a slave. It would be impossible for them to conceive of it. Personality assessments are a social tool to define and judge the usefulness of people. Only, this system you have borrowed is broken because your different archetypes are a jumbled mess of traits pulled from across many cultures and times. When taken as a whole, they are not relevant here or anywhere.
Even if you still fail at romantic relationships, then you can make relations with powerful people of an area of expertise and revolutionize it
You worship men like Tesla as being experts and geniuses and suggest more people should be striving to revolutionize some field. Nevermind that his inventions, along with many other technological advancements by so-called geniuses have made the planet less inhabitable and deteriorated the minds of people. Excellency for excellency's sake is a display of ego. Praising someone for their intelligence is not all that different from praising them for their beauty. It is beneficial to an individual to use his intelligence to change the world because it grants him privileges others would not be able to have under the guise that he has accelerated progress. Ultimately, time will show this illusory progress only accelerates the damage to the rest of the world and the people in it.
Incels, supposedly being the most affected by civilization's shit rules, would be the ones more likely to see those flaws and desire to erradicate them.
It is not only the rules of civilization. It is nature that has scorned us in allowing us to be born. There is beneficial change that could be accomplished, but not the unguided sort, and like all else it will only be for the now until the tides turn and wash it all away again.

Not every complaint need be a means to an end. Someone could complain for the same reason they watch tv. They enjoy it. This doesn’t invalidate the complaint.
That is the RWA (right wing authoritarian) justification. They have punishment as a unifying concept, and complaining is baseline. Along with Narcissists and Psychopaths, they compose the Evil types, with evil meaning 'bounded in time'. So any concept inside those three types can't last forever due to eating themselves, such is self-existence for Psychopaths, ignorance for Narcissists, or stasis for RWAs.

Good types (Xeelee, Angel, Time Lord) are unbounded in time, thus any concept inside them lasts forever and is self-consistent. Existence is an Angel archetype, for example.

What all that means is that complaining is bounded to failure, thus can't be a valid explanation for a full-fledged existence, let alone creativity or productivity, two other Good values.

And if RWAs' birthright of grousing and complaining isn't existing, then what is? Well, they value dehumanization positively, and in negative scenarios they are demons or undeads. Take for example this RWA song in which the singer is a coprophiliac undead crawling back to his lover.

Finally, you are very obviously a Slave. You talk about acceptance and profit just like one, also defending that people should only act if they get something in exchange to average. That's advocating for circularity and laziness, totally antagonic to creation as creation can stack up. Can't pin down the polarity, but it's probably S111, if not then S110.

You need to stop writing massive essay replies and keep it to the point man. :feelswhat:

You cannot provide proof of this because it isn't true. Nothing needs to be justified
I just did in my comment. You proved to be illiterate, which is one point towards Tauri, the type I assigned you right off the bat for titling yourself 'captive elephant', Tauri having the archetype of elephants who stomp/stamp people with bureaucracy and concrete. Let's see:

How convenient that anyone who disagrees with you is mentally defective.
Strawman. Psychosis is the state of self-existence, as it's broken from reality's axioms. So it is true that Psychopaths can't justify their existence besides 'it is that it is'.

Personalities in the real world are not like your archetypic nonsense
More rubberstamping. You have no authority to call the theory nonsense if you can't understand an explanation based on it to counter, as you displayed above. That, along with three more datapoints to Tauri: the concrete wall of text; T110 stoning people to death for showing intelligence, as if it was a bad thing not catering to earth people; and your desire to bring people to extinction TOGETHER in the same page.

And that's why typology is important, by typing you Tauri I can automatically predict you value togetherness, so anything you say is product of a mass delusion called consensus, and you are unable to do originality since that requires being the first one to do something, which violates togetherness. Hence, I can discard your walls of bureaucratic formality trying to stomp me into the ground as useless.

Last edited:
I just did in my comment. You proved to be illiterate, which is one point towards Tauri, the type I assigned you right off the bat for titling yourself 'captive elephants', Tauri being the archetype of elephants who stomp/stamp people with bureaucracy and concrete. Let's see:

Strawman. Psychosis is the state of self-existence, as it's broken from reality's axioms. So it is true that Psychopaths can't justify their existence besides 'it is that it is'.

More rubberstamping. You have no authority to call the theory nonsense if you can't understand an explanation based on it to counter, as you displayed above. That, along with three more datapoints to Tauri: the concrete wall of text; T110 stoning people to death for showing intelligence, as if it was a bad thing for not catering to earth people; and your desire to bring people to extinction TOGETHER in the same page.

And that's why typology is important, by typing you Tauri I can automatically predict you value togetherness, so anything you say is product of a mass delusion called consensus, and you are unable of originality since that requires being the first one to do something, which violates togetherness. Hence, I can discard your walls of bureaucratic formality trying to stomp me into the ground as useless.
Tesla IQ

Correct. I should have roped soon

You need to stop writing massive essay replies and keep it to the point man. :feelswhat:
'You need to dumb it down for the hood, man'
That's how Tauri think, dumbing people down to the lowest common denominator, DEVALUING them. YOU should raise your value to understand high value material OR ELSE. The arrogance of demanding someone to be humbled. Kendrick Lamar does that, and he isn't the best human being or epitome of knowledge in any way.

'You need to dumb it down for the hood, man'
That's how Tauri think, dumbing people down to the lowest common denominator, DEVALUING them. YOU should raise your value to understand high value material OR ELSE. The arrogance of demanding someone to be humbled. Kendrick Lamar does that, and he isn't the best human being or epitome of knowledge in any way.
You sound so red-pilled are you a former PUAcel? :feelsseriously:

You sound so red-pilled are you a former PUAcel? :feelsseriously:
Now you are calling me a Narcissist, which is standard for Tauri since anyone who isn't TOGETHER must be one. PUAs and the redpill are Narcissist 011 'super minion maker writes scripts for minions to follow'. It N010 attracts people with N001 small ego who love to torture themselves.

Wizard32 is an example of N001 and he uses scripts such as CBT to torture people around him, though he isn't nor strives to be N010 attractive.

Angels are the opposite of Narcissists. While the former show knowledge and value to the world, Narcissists take it for themselves.

Last edited:
That is the RWA (right wing authoritarian) justification. They have punishment as a unifying concept, and complaining is baseline. Along with Narcissists and Psychopaths, they compose the Evil types, with evil meaning 'bounded in time'. So any concept inside those three types can't last forever due to eating themselves, such is self-existence for Psychopaths, ignorance for Narcissists, or stasis for RWAs.

Good types (Xeelee, Angel, Time Lord) are unbounded in time, thus any concept inside them lasts forever and is self-consistent. Existence is an Angel archetype, for example.

What all that means is that complaining is bounded to failure, thus can't be a valid explanation for a full-fledged existence, let alone creativity or productivity, two other Good values.

And if RWAs' birthright of grousing and complaining isn't existing, then what is? Well, they value dehumanization positively, and in negative scenarios they are demons or undeads. Take for example this RWA song in which the singer is a coprophiliac undead crawling back to his lover.

Finally, you are very obviously a Slave. You talk about acceptance and profit just like one, also defending that people should only act if they get something in exchange to average. That's advocating for circularity and laziness, totally antagonic to creation as creation can stack up. Can't pin down the polarity, but it's probably S111, if not then S110.

Okay, I do not understand. Lol, you do you mate

That's what I'm saying!
He thinks he's high IQ but fails at the very basics of language such as communicating something to another in a effective and comprehensible manner.

If any of the high IQ people he sucks the dicks of saw him talking in a such overly verbose manner they'd see him as an idiot pretending to be an intellectual. Like a monkey trying to mimic how something is done but not understanding why it's done that way.

Brevity is the soul of wit

That's what I'm saying!
He thinks he's high IQ but fails at the very basics of language such as communicating something to another in a effective and comprehensible manner.

If any of the high IQ people he sucks the dicks of saw him talking in a such overly verbose manner they'd see him as an idiot pretending to be an intellectual. Like a monkey trying to mimic how something is done but not understanding why it's done that way.

Brevity is the soul of wit
He can't even communicate properly, he spouts some codes, names from all kinds of languages and "types" us to his hearts content while claiming superiority over us with his schizo tier ramblings he calls "high tier knowledge".

Basically all he can do is "flexing" his "knowledge", which is akin to a STEMcel flexing on high school freshmans with complex integrals.

He can't even communicate properly, he spouts some codes, names from all kinds of languages and "types" us to his hearts content while claiming superiority over us with his schizo tier ramblings he calls "high tier knowledge".

Basically all he can do is "flexing" his "knowledge", which is akin to a STEMcel flexing on high school freshmans with complex integrals.
I explicitly explain which words the codes mean literally right after them and always link to the two posts I've made explaining the theory when asked, but of course that never passed through your mind, it would require the desire to understand things and seek the truth, which you have not.

Also, communication is an Angel word, it's a tool to spread knowledge. You, a filthy Slave, want to tell an Angel how to communicate, which is raping the word to mean 'spoonfeeding' to cater your own values. Knowledge is STRONG, and Slaves are made of WEAK, thus need to have it pre-digested, which destroys structure in the process. That's what your kind wants and advocates for. The same advice given to @Undervalued is worth to you, though Slaves don't care for humble.

Last edited:
I explicitly explain which words the codes mean literally right after them and always link to the two posts I've made explaining the theory when asked, but of course that never passed through your mind, it would require the desire to understand things and seek the truth, which you have not.

Also, communication is an Angel word, it's a tool to spread knowledge. You, a filthy Slave, want to tell an Angel how to communicate, which is raping the word to mean 'spoonfeeding' to cater your own values. Knowledge is STRONG, and Slaves are made of WEAK, thus need to have it pre-digested, which destroys structure in the process. That's what your kind wants and advocates for. The same advice given to @Undervalued is worth to you, though Slaves don't care for humble.
Look, you have to drop this "holier than thou" bullshit and try to talk like a human for once. You don't have the decency to show the basis of your thought process or any kind of source, obfuscate the meaning of words with the addition of arbitrary standings and power levels, and have the audacity to call us ignorant slaves just because we are telling that you are talking like a lunatic on his tiny soapbox trying to "educate" the masses.

The explanations mean nothing if they aren't consistent with each other. Do you know what do you turn into if your words have no consistent meaning? A postmodernist fuckwit that claims to "destroy" others in arguments by talking in tongues that he wrote for himself while looking like an obtuse moron to others.

If I am a slave because I don't talk like a fuckwit that went crazy on conspiracy theories and can call bullshit when I see one; then so be it. I am the biggest slave you can see in your life and I don't give a fuck. Have fun coping with your delirium.

Look, you have to drop this "holier than thou" bullshit and try to talk like a human for once
"only human" is again a Slave plotline. There is even a song dedicated to that. For the last time: YOU raise yourself to reach what you want instead of requesting for others to kneel; this is literally advocating for weakness, which is the Slave baseline value. Not only that, but you are the half-human for using words such as 'decency' (the bare minimum one can get by) and requiring that from others, when your type values averageness and self-effacement, not least.

As I said, I do offer sources to the theory's website and the two posts on the subject for those who ask. You are yet to do it because you DON'T WANT to know. Uncertainty is a Slave value for catering to weakness, which is why you are busier howlering along with the tribe to make the troll go away, no original personality at all.

With that in mind, why would I offer the links to you now when you refuse to ask for them, thus EXPECT others to put the food on your plate like a Countess? The theory is meant to be useful and a complete categorization of anything in any universe capable of life, not to be fiddled by spoiled babies who want to lull themselves, only to forget about it the next day. If you can't do one simple task of asking for information, then my target is not you.

Last edited:
As I said, I do offer sources to the theory's website and the two posts on the subject for those who ask.
Alright then, can you post the source website here so others doesn't have to ask you to find the knowledge with you leaving and all that. It would be fine, if this knowledge is above us we will call it malarkey and leave it alone, forever doomed to be a slave.

I explain the theory's construction here and specified more here, as well as adding the website link in there.

And you are forever doomed to be a Slave, @Advorsor. Type is immutable. Only your emotional polarity and level can increase.

Last edited: