Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom 2000 BC

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Humbaba is a mountain-dwelling monster in the Epic of Gilgamesh. In one version he has seven "auras" that make him invulnerable, so Gilgamesh offers him his sisters to trick him:

(I swear) by the life of my mother Ninsumuna and of my father, holy Lugalbanda:
Because no one knows your mountain dwelling, to make your mountain dwelling famous,
I will bring you Enmebaragesi, my elder sister, to be your wife in the mountains."
Once again (Gilgamesh) spoke to him:
(I swear) by the life of my mother Ninsumuna and of my father, holy Lugalbanda:
Because no one knows your mountain dwelling, to make your mountain dwelling famous,
I will bring you Peshtur, my little sister, to be your concubine in the mountains;
So hand me your protective sheens; I want to become a member of your family!

Desperate oldcel Humbaba accepts and after taking off his auras Gilgamesh punches him in the face and kills him. It never began for incels in 2000 BC, can't even LDAR in a forest without some normie coming in to mock and kill him.

Last edited:
Gilgamesh from Fate?

Desperate oldcel Humbaba accepts and after taking off his auras Gilgamesh punches him in the face and kills him. It never began for incels in 2000 BC, can't even LDAR in a forest without some normie coming in to mock and kill him.
:feelsbadman:

never trust normies

Hephaestus was a truecel as well
CE350C92 219F 49E6 8878 EA105EC3F8F4

CBD6B3FA C0B2 459B B70D CEE35C47A93E

He released her on the condition that he could marry Aphrodite who then fucked the god of war Ares in Hephaestus' bed

0E0B2A42 84B7 4B83 A962 BA88012B48DB

Ancient peoples were all blackpilled