Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I finished typing 25 users here and pastebined it.

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★

View: https://pastebin.com/FG9SWJKd

I'll probably add some more users, but that sample is merely to see the demographic here. Presenting 72A on this forum was a disappointment in general, so I'll post scarcely here from now on.

dead link

Screencapture pastebin FG9SWJKd 2022 01 19 17 21 51 1

Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it.

Just a moment guys, cuckbin doesn't allow you to say the N word.

Which forum had the most interesting archetypes overall?

Post it here
Types on incels.is.

You may need to have read my first post on the subject to understand the polarities if you didn't. https://incels.is/threads/im-typing...-this-forum-with-a-72-archetype-model.348433/

Captions:
X = Xeelee, A = Angel, TL = Time Lord <- Good
T = Tauri, S = Slave, F = Freak <- Neutral
R = RWA (Right Wing Authoritarian), N = Narcissist, P = Psychopath <- Evil
on that order in a 3x3 grid table. Their corresoonding baseline values (000) are:
Topology and Geometry | Value and Knowledge | Games and Closed Systems
Togetherness and Snuff | Weakness and Laziness | Finite Volumes
Punishment | Centers of Universe | Failure and Finality

So let's do it:
FrothySolutions - S111 'Omega Man is too lazy to move'. Literally a tree that is a Slave to others' expectations. Has S100 hiddenness, S010 dressage and can handle being S001 ungled from a source to S110 drain. Insignificance is S111 too, as is patience and stagnation. King from One Punch Man exemplifies it. Level 6 (assertive).

Wizard32 - N001 'Torturer bends anything around its center of universe', as are scripts, genuine imitations, victimization. Anything he says is a form of torture (CBT) twisting things into "I" sentences. Breaks his responses like N001 Izuku Midoriya breaks his body and tortures himself for power. Also level 6.

Fat Link - T011 'good cop keeps fucking on the torture he faces'. Has T011 tolerance with everyone and, like a crooked martyr, T010 preaches for everyone to T001 die TOGETHER. Level 5.

Ap0calypse - N100 'spoiled wants things his way', also intimidation, flexing and pressuring, like handshake squeezing to assert dominance, but in his case is just low level (3) like Goldilocks.

BallisticTesticles (iirc) - N100 now this one is level 5 so more obvious. Goku in his avi is N100 boasting his center of universe and being always bigger than whatever opposes it, and so are ballistics made to intimidate people.

WaitingForDeath - T111 'charismatic man of duty spreads the Cause while leaving no one behind'. Level 4 or 5.

Colvin76 - S010 'cotton nigga is just so happy to be part of the conspiracy'. Level 3.

Calimero - T001 'black man of honor is rejected by the community'. Calimero is T001 so the only black (roasted) chicken among yellows, hence why the user likes to roast people, so that everyone is a nigga wallowing in the mud like himself. Level 5.

Trying to ascend - A010 innocence, benefit of doubt, self, wings (hence his username and desire to fly away from shitzil), trials, options, nursing (like hospital wings are options for nursing), expertise, appliances, applications, slack... so on. Level 5 at best, though.

Caesarcel - F100 getting away, Mary Sues, mindless bimbos, pronoia, happy clowns, free spirits, hitchhikers, rainbow. He's Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye. A motherfucking monster searching for redemption. Level ?.

Emba - F000 indifference, equality, sameness, whiteness, forgetfulness, meaninglessness. Completely indifferent to reality, acts like a mime autist feeling trapped inside a soundproof finite volume, hence his stint posts, and desires to get away from it like a F100 Leprechaun. Level ?.

Cowcel - T100 'lobotomized cow toes the line straight to be salughtered'. He's just together with the group and postmaxxing to toe the line drawn by the rules. Level 3, probably.

Vermilioncore - S101 'little man just wants to survive in a big world'. He's a bleeding heart, that's what vermlioncore means. Level 5.

SaintKaczynski - T110 elephant bureaucrat (republicans) terrorizes people, stomping them to the terra/terror state. Hence why he sanctifies a terrorist earth-munching like the Unabomber (T111). Level 5.

Moeggels - S001 'SO HUNGRY world-eater doesn't know friend from foe and eats the helpless until he himself is helpless then begs abjectly for his life'. Like Rony Weasley, he has a big fat mouth, but acts very timidly and cowardly. Maybe S101 whininess fits him too.

Meus - T110 'straight bureaucrat sends the T010 next generation to die in the army', like Gendo Ikari in his avi himself. NGE is a high level T010 show where Angels are the enemy (for representing originality in Adam) and humans are bastards that came from the T000 original sin when Adam and Lilith went together on he same planet. This guy is level 6.

Praise The Sun - catchphrase from another T111 charismatic man of duty (Solaire), the user's posts didn't contradict it. Level 5

Arsecel - S101 'hyped anime girl spaz does lines of coke'. S001 has brown nosers, hence the obsession with arse. Slaves worship circles hence rimming is S001. But he is 'arse', not ass, thus S101 Victorian instead of truly savage like S001 Gandhi. Level <4

Edmund Kemper - F110 'couch potato thinks he's a local genius'. Same problems with indifference also shared with his namesake. Level ?

-BrettyBoy- - S011 quitter, beaten and tired, unemployability, being forced to do things. He's a good boy like Yoshi. Level 2 to 4.

Mecoja - F001 'killer clown emo kills the joy of people by infiltrating in reality'. Just like 4channers are sad killer clowns that infiltrated (raids) reality lots of times. He stomps (Tauri), but on dreams (F110). Level 5.

BrendioEEE - A100 guilt, prosecution, accuracy, precision, perfection. Now, incels as a group are that archetype. A100 is about 100% correct knowledge and value, 100.0% purity, so being only able to handle this means you don't A010 trial and therefore refuse to partake in A110 reality, thus acting like A100 Peter Pan with everypower summoning nurses to solve his self-created problems. Level 5.

Rhaast - P000 failure, finaility, psychosis, brokeness, bad idea. He fails even at being a failure (incel) and can't handle any emotional polarity thus wants things to break (end), but doesn't know how. Level 5.

IrritableBowelCel - S101 as well. Constipation is S110 drainage amd firmness, whilst S011 is diarrhea, quitting and letting things go. What is the irritable bowel, then? S101 anxiety, jumpiness. Level 3.

ChudurBudur - T101 'cavemen apes around and is perfectly adapted to environment'. T101 also has interracial since interracial breeds were a way of white genes adapting to warmer climates, hence his obsession with sheboons. Level 5.

Last edited:
Arsecel - S101 'hyped anime girl spaz does lines of coke'. S001 has brown nosers, hence the obsession with arse. Slaves worship circles hence rimming is S001. But he is 'arse', not ass, thus S101 Victorian instead of truly savage like S001 Gandhi. Level <4

You're a coward, OP. You refuse to give me a horoscope.
Because your personality is truly small.
Quoting people
@Rhaast , @Moeggels , @Fat Link , @calimero , @Wizard32 , @FrothySolutions , @Vermilioncore , @ballistictesticles , @Mecoja , @Saint Kaczynski , @WaitingForDeath , @Meus , @Cowcel , @Emba , @Ap0calypse .

Quoting people
@Rhaast , @Moeggels , @Fat Link , @calimero , @Wizard32 , @FrothySolutions , @Vermilioncore , @ballistictesticles , @Mecoja , @Saint Kaczynski , @WaitingForDeath , @Meus , @Cowcel , @Emba , @Ap0calypse .
You literally ran away from our chat conversation :lul:

Not reading your retarded shit :feelsjuice:
You literally ran away from our chat conversation :lul:
Its over for you if you actually take him seriously.

I'm confused...

Quoting people
Was that an inuendo?:feelsaww:

Quoting people
Thank you

"Calimero - T001 'black man of honor is rejected by the community'. Calimero is T001 so the only black (roasted) chicken among yellows, hence why the user likes to roast people, so that everyone is a nigga wallowing in the mud like himself. Level 5."

Top kek. I'm flattered

its over if you werent added to his list

Telsa - S01E15 'dyslexic schizo with delusions of grandeur'. S01E15 is pretentious and types garbled nonsense to give off airs of genius, but is only a midwit himself, actually that's overrating his intellect. Pretends to have a deep knowledge base but doesn't even know the names for well-known Greek deities. Camper than a row of pink tents, his imaginary boyfriend doesn't have the courtesy to give him a reacharound. Level <-9000
Finally a datapoint. T000 'figurehead is storyseller of lame jokes and lamer puns'. T000s personalities are a mishmash of others around them, hence your lack of personality. Still can't find the level, though.
Was that an inuendo?:feelsaww:
no, the quote was to make sure people saw their types.

Have you found the list already?

No, I posted that to say I can't find/read whatever it is you put on Pastebin.

me a narc? I detest everythiny about myself and lack any pride whatsoever.

being angry over the harsh reality of genetic destiny doesnt make one spoiled

Arsecel :lul:
@Arescel

No, I posted that to say I can't find/read whatever it is you put on Pastebin.
on the eighth post or so, goddamit.
me a narc? I detest everythiny about myself and lack any pride whatsoever.

being angry over the harsh reality of genetic destiny doesnt make one spoiled
Narcissists can self-hate too. Katsuki Bakugo does after losing to Deku, so do Asuka Langley and Tatsumaki.

Last edited:
hello tesla
Hey... you. Dylan Klebold was a Narcissist 001 tortured soul that tortured others. Eric Harris was N101, so the constant N001 torture of having someone N100 always bigger than you, as well as bullying. IncelTears is that archetype. So your idol is no distant of those who hate your ass... unless you stan them for being a Narcissist yourself.

Also, Elliot Rodger was a N101 too, his autism was nothing more than N000 ignorance and 'country man is blinded by the lights of the big city' plotline. He was at the same time a N100 spoiled brat 'supreme gentleman' that also felt N001 tortured and a social zero like you.

Notice how they all lack N010 attraction and magnetism, which is what brings contentment and peace to Narcissists.

Types on incels.is.

You may need to have read my first post on the subject to understand the polarities if you didn't. https://incels.is/threads/im-typing...-this-forum-with-a-72-archetype-model.348433/

Captions:
X = Xeelee, A = Angel, TL = Time Lord <- Good
T = Tauri, S = Slave, F = Freak <- Neutral
R = RWA (Right Wing Authoritarian), N = Narcissist, P = Psychopath <- Evil
on that order in a 3x3 grid table. Their corresoonding baseline values (000) are:
Topology and Geometry | Value and Knowledge | Games and Closed Systems
Togetherness and Snuff | Weakness and Laziness | Finite Volumes
Punishment | Centers of Universe | Failure and Finality

So let's do it:
FrothySolutions - S111 'Omega Man is too lazy to move'. Literally a tree that is a Slave to others' expectations. Has S100 hiddenness, S010 dressage and can handle being S001 ungled from a source to S110 drain. Insignificance is S111 too, as is patience and stagnation. King from One Punch Man exemplifies it. Level 6 (assertive).

Wizard32 - N001 'Torturer bends anything around its center of universe', as are scripts, genuine imitations, victimization. Anything he says is a form of torture (CBT) twisting things into "I" sentences. Breaks his responses like N001 Izuku Midoriya breaks his body and tortures himself for power. Also level 6.

Fat Link - T011 'good cop keeps fucking on the torture he faces'. Has T011 tolerance with everyone and, like a crooked martyr, T010 preaches for everyone to T001 die TOGETHER. Level 5.

Ap0calypse - N100 'spoiled wants things his way', also intimidation, flexing and pressuring, like handshake squeezing to assert dominance, but in his case is just low level (3) like Goldilocks.

BallisticTesticles (iirc) - N100 now this one is level 5 so more obvious. Goku in his avi is N100 boasting his center of universe and being always bigger than whatever opposes it, and so are ballistics made to intimidate people.

WaitingForDeath - T111 'charismatic man of duty spreads the Cause while leaving no one behind'. Level 4 or 5.

Colvin76 - S010 'cotton nigga is just so happy to be part of the conspiracy'. Level 3.

Calimero - T001 'black man of honor is rejected by the community'. Calimero is T001 so the only black (roasted) chicken among yellows, hence why the user likes to roast people, so that everyone is a nigga wallowing in the mud like himself. Level 5.

Trying to ascend - A010 innocence, benefit of doubt, self, wings (hence his username and desire to fly away from shitzil), trials, options, nursing (like hospital wings are options for nursing), expertise, appliances, applications, slack... so on. Level 5 at best, though.

Caesarcel - F100 getting away, Mary Sues, mindless bimbos, pronoia, happy clowns, free spirits, hitchhikers, rainbow. He's Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye. A motherfucking monster searching for redemption. Level ?.

Emba - F000 indifference, equality, sameness, whiteness, forgetfulness, meaninglessness. Completely indifferent to reality, acts like a mime autist feeling trapped inside a soundproof finite volume, hence his stint posts, and desires to get away from it like a F100 Leprechaun. Level ?.

Cowcel - T100 'lobotomized cow toes the line straight to be salughtered'. He's just together with the group and postmaxxing to toe the line drawn by the rules. Level 3, probably.

Vermilioncore - S101 'little man just wants to survive in a big world'. He's a bleeding heart, that's what vermlioncore means. Level 5.

SaintKaczynski - T110 elephant bureaucrat (republicans) terrorizes people, stomping them to the terra/terror state. Hence why he sanctifies a terrorist earth-munching like the Unabomber (T111). Level 5.

Moeggels - S001 'SO HUNGRY world-eater doesn't know friend from foe and eats the helpless until he himself is helpless then begs abjectly for his life'. Like Rony Weasley, he has a big fat mouth, but acts very timidly and cowardly. Maybe S101 whininess fits him too.

Meus - T110 'straight bureaucrat sends the T010 next generation to die in the army', like Gendo Ikari in his avi himself. NGE is a high level T010 show where Angels are the enemy (for representing originality in Adam) and humans are bastards that came from the T000 original sin when Adam and Lilith went together on he same planet. This guy is level 6.

Praise The Sun - catchphrase from another T111 charismatic man of duty (Solaire), the user's posts didn't contradict it. Level 5

Edmund Kemper - F110 'couch potato thinks he's a local genius'. Same problems with indifference also shared with his namesake. Level ?

-BrettyBoy- - S011 quitter, beaten and tired, unemployability, being forced to do things. He's a good boy like Yoshi. Level 2 to 4.

Mecoja - F001 'killer clown emo kills the joy of people by infiltrating in reality'. Just like 4channers are sad killer clowns that infiltrated (raids) reality lots of times. He stomps (Tauri), but on dreams (F110). Level 5.

BrendioEEE - A100 guilt, prosecution, accuracy, precision, perfection. Now, incels as a group are that archetype. A100 is about 100% correct knowledge and value, 100.0% purity, so being only able to handle this means you don't A010 trial and therefore refuse to partake in A110 reality, thus acting like A100 Peter Pan with everypower summoning nurses to solve his self-created problems. Level 5.

Rhaast - P000 failure, finaility, psychosis, brokeness, bad idea. He fails even at being a failure (incel) and can't handle any emotional polarity thus wants things to break (end), but doesn't know how. Level 5.

IrritableBowelCel - S101 as well. Constipation is S110 drainage amd firmness, whilst S011 is diarrhea, quitting and letting things go. What is the irritable bowel, then? S101 anxiety, jumpiness. Level 3.

ChudurBudur - T101 'cavemen apes around and is perfectly adapted to environment'. T101 also has interracial since interracial breeds were a way of white genes adapting to warmer climates, hence his obsession with sheboons. Level 5.

Ugh. Omega Male. God damn it, that's probably right.

Can I at least personalitymax into Sigma?

[UWSL]Best personality archetype:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Original
[/UWSL]

(Not Chad worship) :feelsLSD::smonk:

Ugh. Omega Male. God damn it, that's probably right.

Can I at least personalitymax into Sigma?
You are 111 so already personalitymaxxed. It means you can handle all the emtional rooster for your type, being a joo conspiracist at your happiest (S100), a full-fledged slave in plantation following master when bored (S010) or a savage hungry world-eater like Gandhi (S001) at negative scenarios in which you can't be S100 comfortable and has to eat helpless preys to survive or abjectly beg for yout life; and also the intersections like S101, S110 and S011.

What you can do is level up and convince people to be lazy and stagnant like you, but since you value stagnation then it's unlikely you will level up without external help. Slaves grow like Pokémon, evolving by external factors because they are doormats.
hello tesla
Another thing is that Nietzsche is N110 and so is the concept of Übermensch (N100 always bigger + N010 attractive). So Üntermensch is clearly the N001 version, that archetype includes social zeros. Interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:
You are 111 so already personalitymaxxed. It means you can handle all the emtional rooster for your type, being a joo conspiracist at your happiest (S100), a full-fledged slave in plantation following master when bored (S010) or a savage hungry world-eater like Gandhi (S001) at negative scenarios in which you can't be S100 comfortable and has to eat helpless preys to survive or abjectly beg for yout life; and also the intersections like S101, S110 and S011.

What you can do is level up and convince people to be lazy and stagnant like you, but since you value stagnation then it's unlikely you will level up without external help. Slaves grow like Pokémon, evolving by external factors because they are doormats.

Hold on, I don't think I am lazy. As far as servants go I'm pretty useful.

Hold on, I don't think I am lazy. As far as servants go I'm pretty useful.
Inertia. You move when people tell you, but that's also a form of laziness because it doesn't come from your volition. That's the degree of stagnation S111 reaches. You are like old wrinkly trees hoping nobody notices you S110 draining oxygen at night and killing people on their sleep (S111 euthanasia) because at least you S011 let go some in the day.

The Omega Man is called so because he wants to be insignificant and unoticeable to be the only one being alive (perpetuation) while bringing people to their death from behind.

Who is in the level 11?
Creator of the theory himself and some people he interacts with; from what it seems there were much less than 100 people that functioned on this level in all humanity ever. Leonardo da Vinci was likely one. I'm level 9 A111 thus a low level god. It's from level 9 that people start attributing deeds to godhood, like ressurecting a body (9) with relatively rudimentary tools like electroshocks, and changing people's lives permanently by their presence alone.

Last edited:
Inertia. You move when people tell you, but that's also a form of laziness because it doesn't come from your volition. That's the degree of stagnation S111 reaches. You are like old wrinkly trees hoping nobody notices you S110 draining oxygen at night and killing people on their sleep (S111 euthanasia) because at least you S011 let go some in the day.

The Omega Man is called so because he wants to be insignificant and unoticeable to be the only one being alive (perpetuation) while bringing people to their death from behind.

So what would a "useful" servant do? How am I supposed to "serve" without direction? I don't wanna be insignificant, I just don't have directions. To act without direction isn't servitude.

Its over for you if you actually take him seriously.

Take heed:

hes on another level

hes my favorite poster since zyros, mensa iqcel, and fontaine

I don't necessarily approve of worship, though...

In early 2020, such games were within my abilities.

So what would a "useful" servant do? How am I supposed to "serve" without direction? I don't wanna be insignificant, I just don't have directions. To act without direction isn't servitude.
Interesting you scarequote usefulness since trashiness is S100 thus as good as it can be to you. And guess what? Indirection is S100 as well, while servitude is S010. So it's false they can't coexist as S110 inconsequentiality has indirection and servitude at the same time. If you wanna serve, then just do it like this S010 level 11 song.

Last edited:
Interesting you scarequote usefulness since trashiness is S100 thus as good as it can be to you. And guess what? Indirection is S100 as well, while servitude is S010. So it's false they can't coexist as S110 inconsequentiality has indirection and servitude at the same time. If you wanna serve, then just do it like this S010 level 11 song.
My indirection comes from my masters' failure to instruct. I'm not an Omega just because I'm not a mind reader.

My indirection comes from my masters' failure to instruct. I'm not an Omega just because I'm not a mind reader.
If he fails to instruct you then you should enter S100 indirection, and supposedly you can handle that, it's an intense joy to all Slaves they hide to avoid being harmed by reality since their baseline is weakness, so not knowing things for sure is good to you because seeing things... COULD GO WRONG; ike a S000 peeping tom you look just what is necessary and no more.

So if you can't handle indirection and hiding, then maybe you aren't as lazy as an Omega in fact, more like a S011 like Roxette. She feels S011 detached by the ending of the relationship, is lost, but can't handle positive emotions of her type so thinks being lost is bad.

If he fails to instruct you then you should enter S100 indirection, and supposedly you can handle that, it's an intense joy to all Slaves they hide to avoid being harmed by reality since their baseline is weakness, so not knowing things for sure is good to you because seeing things... COULD GO WRONG; ike a S000 peeping tom you look just what is necessary and no more.

So if you can't handle indirection and hiding, then maybe you aren't as lazy as an Omega in fact, more like a S011 like Roxette. She feels S011 detached by the ending of the relationship, is lost, but can't handle positive emotions of her type so thinks being lost is bad.

Alright, so what do other slaves do when they don't get instructions?

Alright, so what do other slaves do when they don't get instructions?
S100 hoarding unsaleable treasures, spendthrifting, hiding in a conspiracy like joos, getting comfortable and doing nothing. Sometimes it reaches to really gross cases like in Hoarders where they hoard their own shit. But those are S100 so literally children mentally for being able to handle only positive emotions; their problem is that they can't S011 let it go like quitters do.

As you can see, opposite archetypes short of 111 complement each other erasing their flaws. Here are some S100 songs, I don't care if you like them, but focus on the lyrics.

Last edited:
S100 hoarding unsaleable treasures, spendthrifting, hiding in a conspiracy like joos, getting comfortable and doing nothing. Sometimes it reaches to really gross cases like in Hoarders where they hoard their own shit. But those are S100 so literally children mentally for being able to handle only positive emotions; their problem is that they can't S011 let it go like quitters do.

As you can see, opposite archetypes short of 111 complement each other erasing their flaws. Here are some S100 songs, I don't care if you like them, but focus on the lyrics.

Are Sigmas and Betas and Alphas factored into these 72 archetypes?

Quoting people
Quotes me
( nigger )