Venting If I had a girlfriend that loved me for who I am I would cope better with subhumanity

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 20h 31m
I don't care about slaying, why are people so obsessed with slaying? Sure, it may be cool for a while, but I don't see the appeal in the long run. I just want someone by my side who can make me feel good and comfortable.

I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing all these subhumanities I have and knowing they are the reason no woman will love me. I wouldn't mind if the whole world hated me, as long as this girl truly loved me, even my flaws.

I just want in the least some fucking peace of mind without having to delude myself like these bluepilled copers :feelsbadman:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
108d 22m
That is a moot point. Why would you care about your subhumanities in the first place if a girl showed interest in you.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
28d 22h 29m
Thats true, but that situation is kind of an oxymoron to your ugliness, no?

Id probably also not be bothered with most of my shit if someone could love me past it. Sadly, this will remain for both of us in the realm of wishful thinking.

Last edited:
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
122d 7h 12m
I never saw appeal in slaying too, I was born to be monogamic, but I'm never to get a gf to fulfill my monogamic desires, unfortunately

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 20h 31m
That is a moot point. Why would you care about your subhumanities in the first place if a girl showed interest in you.
that's the point

a funny thing is that women still will care about their looks even when they have thousands of guys who find them attractive, which is insane to me

Thats true, but that situation is kind of an oxymoron to your ugliness, no?

Id probably also not be bothered with most of my shit if someone cpuld love me past it. Sadly, this will remain for both of us sey in the realm of wishful thinking.
I mean, you can be ugly and accept it but if theres at least one person who finds you attractive or at least don't mind it I can deal with that. I mean you'd still be objetively ugly to everyone else but this person.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
11d 10h 58m
I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing all these subhumanities I have and knowing they are the reason no woman will love me.
if only i was a few inches taller and my jaw was better:feelsbadman:

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
28d 22h 29m
Slaying seems like such a dull thing to do for any substantial amounts of time.
Another meaningless hookup?
Another female NPC?
Another normie gathering discussing mind numbing things?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
108d 22m
that's the point

a funny thing is that women still will care about their looks even when they have thousands of guys who find them attractive, which is insane to me

I mean, you can be ugly and accept it but if theres at least one person who finds you attractive or at least don't mind it I can deal with that. I mean you'd still be objetively ugly to everyone else but this person.
Idc about female companionship at all. Infact I wouldn't be that much bothered by my inceldom if other things in my life were going well. In another century I could've been a celibate monk.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★
21d 18h 9m
Of course, it would be better to be an "incel" loved by girls than a "Chad" who isn't.
(There are not such incels and Chads, but still. I.e. hypothetically.)

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 20h 31m
Slaying seems like such a dull thing to do for any substantial amounts of time.
Another meaningless hookup?
Another female NPC?
Another normie gathering discussing mind numbing things?
I feel the same way brocel, it seems so pointless

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
28d 22h 29m
W

worthlessloser26

Greycel
2d 6h 35m
Too bad as a subhuman the only girl who will “love” you wants something from you or just looking for an easy ego boost from a low status man. We are inherently unloveable