Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I had a girlfriend that loved me for who I am I would cope better with subhumanity

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I don't care about slaying, why are people so obsessed with slaying? Sure, it may be cool for a while, but I don't see the appeal in the long run. I just want someone by my side who can make me feel good and comfortable.

I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing all these subhumanities I have and knowing they are the reason no woman will love me. I wouldn't mind if the whole world hated me, as long as this girl truly loved me, even my flaws.

I just want in the least some fucking peace of mind without having to delude myself like these bluepilled copers :feelsbadman:

That is a moot point. Why would you care about your subhumanities in the first place if a girl showed interest in you.

Thats true, but that situation is kind of an oxymoron to your ugliness, no?

Id probably also not be bothered with most of my shit if someone could love me past it. Sadly, this will remain for both of us in the realm of wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I never saw appeal in slaying too, I was born to be monogamic, but I'm never to get a gf to fulfill my monogamic desires, unfortunately

That is a moot point. Why would you care about your subhumanities in the first place if a girl showed interest in you.
that's the point

a funny thing is that women still will care about their looks even when they have thousands of guys who find them attractive, which is insane to me

Thats true, but that situation is kind of an oxymoron to your ugliness, no?

Id probably also not be bothered with most of my shit if someone cpuld love me past it. Sadly, this will remain for both of us sey in the realm of wishful thinking.
I mean, you can be ugly and accept it but if theres at least one person who finds you attractive or at least don't mind it I can deal with that. I mean you'd still be objetively ugly to everyone else but this person.

Slaying seems like such a dull thing to do for any substantial amounts of time.
Another meaningless hookup?
Another female NPC?
Another normie gathering discussing mind numbing things?

that's the point

a funny thing is that women still will care about their looks even when they have thousands of guys who find them attractive, which is insane to me

I mean, you can be ugly and accept it but if theres at least one person who finds you attractive or at least don't mind it I can deal with that. I mean you'd still be objetively ugly to everyone else but this person.
Idc about female companionship at all. Infact I wouldn't be that much bothered by my inceldom if other things in my life were going well. In another century I could've been a celibate monk.

Of course, it would be better to be an "incel" loved by girls than a "Chad" who isn't.
(There are not such incels and Chads, but still. I.e. hypothetically.)

Slaying seems like such a dull thing to do for any substantial amounts of time.
Another meaningless hookup?
Another female NPC?
Another normie gathering discussing mind numbing things?
I feel the same way brocel, it seems so pointless

Too bad as a subhuman the only girl who will “love” you wants something from you or just looking for an easy ego boost from a low status man. We are inherently unloveable

If you had a gf you wouldn't be subhuman

How can an incel dismiss slaying and meaningless hookups when they've never experienced it? Delusional cope.

different for me. I would rather be permavirgin Chad rather than my current body with loyal Stacy gf.

different for me. I would rather be permavirgin Chad rather than my current body with loyal Stacy gf.
fr?

I mean I don't hate myself, there are a lot of things I don't like about my body and I know it makes me disgusting but before I knew that I was okay with my looks.

fr?

I mean I don't hate myself, there are a lot of things I don't like about my body and I know it makes me disgusting but before I knew that I was okay with my looks.
my manletism (5'5) has caused me more rage and mental problems than lack of foid companionship tbh. and at this point I am too jaded to care about foids and sex drive is lower

tfw no qt sweet gf who truly loves me even for my flaws
why live :cryfeels: