Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if ER was here on this forum Would we Shit on him

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
IF he didn't do the current thing we would probably shit on him

Like how Christians did would when Jesus Came back in the 30s And took over Germany

he was a fakecel. i dont believe that guy could not get laid. not possible.

That nigga literally stabbed fellow ricecels but besides that his intentions were akin to ours. He literally mogs us in every way but he suffered the same way we did, the thing is he didn't try to lower his standards, nigga was a mentalcel

That nigga literally stabbed fellow ricecels but besides that his intentions were akin to ours. He literally mogs us in every way but he suffered the same way we did, the thing is he didn't try to lower his standards, nigga was a mentalcel
Yeah Seems his was more of a Environmentpill Then Genetic

He was a mentalcel so yeah we'd make fun of us he wasn't even bad looking just really sick in the head

Yeah Seems his was more of a Environmentpill Then Genetic
Yeah California is hell, plus I remember I'm pretty sure in his manifesto or anecdote but he danced with a foid in prom, not sure which one asked who but that's saying something on how much of a mentalcel he is. But this by no means makes him less of an incel, I really feel him a lot in his manifesto despite being so different, vidya, school, literally feeling invisible despite the luxuries, etc

if stephen paddock was on here you guys would not say shit to him. or anything insulting.

Yeah California is hell, plus I remember I'm pretty sure in his manifesto or anecdote but he danced with a foid in prom, not sure which one asked who but that's saying something on how much of a mentalcel he is. But this by no means makes him less of an incel, I really feel him a lot in his manifesto despite being so different, vidya, school, literally feeling invisible despite the luxuries, etc
Agreed, when I see his videos I can feel his pain and loneliness is genuine like mine but I guess his mental condition didn't allow him to realize he could date girls who weren't blonde, also he probably scared off girls with his autism?

if stephen paddock was on here you guys would not say shit to him. or anything insulting.
Yeah because he was a SEAmaxxer who literally has a GF and a literal glowie so yeah I'd stay clear of the CIA and FBI, why are you bringing random shootas up that nigga was not related to inceldom in any way

Last edited:
Agreed, when I see his videos I can feel his pain and loneliness is genuine like mine but I guess his mental condition didn't allow him to realize he could date girls who weren't blonde, also he probably scared off girls with his autism?
44964-gif.909530

where can i watch his vids

where can i watch his vids
A lot was archived on archive.org but I guess it would be nice to have a mega.nz archive out there instead of retarded attention seeking foids doing true crime documentaries about him on ZogTube

Alot of people think he had an above average face so would probably call him fakecel for that, he also appeared to be born into wealth.

That being said I do not really think he would be that attractive to foids, he has some weird dot or mark on his nose too.

Alot of people think he had an above average face so would probably call him fakecel for that, he also appeared to be born into wealth.
View attachment 934334
That being said I do not really think he would be that attractive to foids, he has some weird dot or mark on his nose too.
Should have grown his hair out

Should have grown his hair out
Maybe, only thing I can think of is that facecopers would call him a fakecel but i dont think people would shit on him here.

IF he didn't do the current thing we would probably shit on him

Like how Christians did would when Jesus Came back in the 30s And took over Germany
ER would be called all sorts of racist names like mutt and chinkcel