Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a deranged fag homeless woman strike you in the bus, would you fight back and beat the shit out of her?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
If a deranged fag homeless woman strike you in the bus, would you fight back and beat the shit out of her? I would do it, I would make sure she bleeds a lot, and her eyes popped out, and then crush her voice box, and destroy her internal organs through kicking and punching. I would do everything I can to preserve myself, while doing the most morbid/lethal damage to her. I just don't like homeless women in my personal space and violently try to make me feel uncomfortable.

I assume that is a yes for you. Good on you for preserving your own life.
No I wouldn't, fag simps will beat you the fuck up even before you think of beating a foid up

No I wouldn't, fag simps will beat you the fuck up even before you think of beating a foid up
For self defense purposes. I know that fag simps would beat me up. However, if I have no choice I would literally kill a deranged foid. However first, I would move out of the way and out of the vicinity. If all else fails, I go on survival mode and preserve myself, and kill a deranged meth smoking drug taking foid. It's my life first over a female .

No at most id push her away id feel 2 bad

For self defense purposes. I know that fag simps would beat me up. However, if I have no choice I would literally kill a deranged foid. However first, I would move out of the way and out of the vicinity. If all else fails, I go on survival mode and preserve myself, and kill a deranged meth smoking drug taking foid. It's my life first over a female .
I think everyone would act that way if they had no choice BUT we live in a gynocentric society I really doubt you would even have the time to lay a hand on a femgroids before the beta male simps come to her rescue even if she is in the wrong, she'll still be right.

I think everyone would act that way if they had no choice BUT we live in a gynocentric society I really doubt you would even have the time to lay a hand on a femgroids before the beta male simps come to her rescue even if she is in the wrong, she'll still be right.
Yes, I think that would also happen in a real-world scenario. But we'll see. I agree that we live in a gynocentric society.

God you’re a disgrace

She still won’t have sex with you
Lmao she's a deranged homeless woman im not gonna waste violence on her cause she punched me itd feel like a tickle anyway

Lmao she's a deranged homeless woman im not gonna waste violence on her cause she punched me itd feel like a tickle anyway
And the deranged women has a knife. LIke a large heavy knife. What would you do? Because I've encountered situations like these in the inner city .

And the deranged women has a knife. LIke a large heavy knife. What would you do? Because I've encountered situations like these in the inner city .
U did not specify that in ur original post. Obviously then yea i have 2 subdue her and take the knife

U did not specify that in ur original post. Obviously then yea i have 2 subdue her and take the knife
Hypothetical situations. It's in development.

Yes of course

I will defend myself from any enemy, even a female.
If I am attacked, I will respond with violence, no matter who it is.

But, I would try to talk her down first and try to resolve the situation peacefully.

I'd strike her as hard as I can once. She would obviously drop it would be self defense and since buses have cameras I'd be 100% in the right legally.

I would be beat up by simps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back