Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ideal Height is 3 Inches Above Average Male Height Where You Live

Lets be real its more than that. Sure being 3 inches taller than the average guy is attractive, but women still respond with even more attraction if the guy is even taller than that, say 6'7 or something.

Lets be real its more than that. Sure being 3 inches taller than the average guy is attractive, but women still respond with even more attraction if the guy is even taller than that, say 6'7 or something.
That’s for the average woman, 4’11 foidlets don’t count

So height becomes subjective too according to where you live

this form of thread has been already posted 100 times

The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man, so being taller than the average male height where you live by 3 inches makes your height ideal.

5’9-5’10 is ideal height in South America and SEA
5’11-6’0 is ideal height in Asia.
6’1-6’2 is ideal height in the US and most European nations.
6’3-6’4 is ideal height in Northern Europe and the West Balkans.
I agree that ideal is 3 inches taller than average which just cracks the tall threshold, but it would look like
6' for South American Zoomers
6'1 for Asian Zoomers
6'4 for American Zoomers
6'5 for Northern European Zoomers

i think i would have things extremely easier if i was 5'10
i don't really need to be 6'3 or 6'2" since i see normie 5'10 and 5'11 with gfs outside. i would still have a problem with face but life would get way easier with just height: respect, i won't get bullied by kids and teens in the street even tho i am a grown up man and i would just have my coworkers respect me more than b4

6' for South American Zoomers
6'1 for Asian Zoomers
6'4 for American Zoomers
6'5 for Northern European Zoomers
nah that's too much
plus you don't need to be 6'5" to pull most north euro girls who are on average 5'7", 6'3 or 6'2" is very good to get any girl from 5'0 to 5'8 then you might start having problems with 5'10 or 5'11 girls but no one is touching these whores anyway since they're very masculine most of the time
people exagerate how tall zoomers are