Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ideal Height is 3 Inches Above Average Male Height Where You Live

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A study on women and men's height preferences found that women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner.

The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man, so being taller than the average male height where you live by 3 inches makes your height ideal.

5’9-5’10 is ideal height in South America and SEA
5’11-6’0 is ideal height in Asia.
6’1-6’2 is ideal height in the US and most European nations.
6’3-6’4 is ideal height in Northern Europe and the West Balkans.

Last edited:
not another height thread

i think you are referring to west balkans. Bulgarians, greeks, albanians, turks and romanians arent very tall.

Just be 6ft 2

@PLA1092 @subhuman @Mecoja @gymletethnicel @Stopping@Nothing19 @depressedblackcel @CopingForBrutality

Over for sub-5'9cels

What’s the standard deviation spread of female height?

b-but muh 6'1 is manlet height. b-but muh average white zoomer is 6'4 :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sounds about right, while 180cm plus is considered a good height, women will swoon over guys 190cm tall.

@CircumcisedClown

The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man, so being taller than the average male height where you live by 3 inches makes your height ideal.

This one gives me hope. I'm 5'6-5'7 but I can easily get to 5'9 or even 10 if I were to uselifts

I'm always the bridesmaid, nevER the bride. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Wait, shoelifts exist. :feelsokman: But my feet are too big and they don't make lifts in my size. :feelsbadman:

@CircumcisedClown
Polling women on what the ideal male height is, women across the world say between 6’0”-6’4” regardless of how tall the average male is for their country.

I wish I could find the interview, but there’s one where a sizeable portion of polled Japanese women said the ideal height for a man was 183cm, which is interesting because 180cm is a nice, round number. But the women said 183cm because they know what 6’0” is and that 6’0” is the American standard.

However, if you’re 2.5in above average for your country, you’re a standard deviation above, which is the very start of when you get known as tall.

However, additional height is never really a negative in a woman’s eyes, even if she says so. Jason Mamoa won’t mog Chris Hemsworth by being 2in taller, but it’s not hurting his SMV.

An important thing to note that as men get taller in Western countries, women have seemed to plateau on height. The Dutch, for example, have grown nearly 3in on average in the last 100 years, but their women have only grown an inch or so. The average Dutch women stands about 5’6”, while the average American woman stands roughly 5’5”.

People talk about runaway standards, but, strangely enough, there seems to be ideal ranges for men that have stayed the same for hundreds of years. Napoleon was known for being short. Historians argue this by saying he was average height at the time, but average height was considered short. Roughly 6’0” was the standard hundreds of years ago, and still is the standard today, although it is now more achievable.

6’0”-6’4” in height and a 6.5”-7.0” length penis by 5.0”-5.5” girth is ideal. You’d be hard pressed to find women that want more than that, although those are at least above average.

Polling women on what the ideal male height is, women across the world say between 6’0”-6’4” regardless of how tall the average male is for their country.

I wish I could find the interview, but there’s one where a sizeable portion of polled Japanese women said the ideal height for a man was 183cm, which is interesting because 180cm is a nice, round number. But the women said 183cm because they know what 6’0” is and that 6’0” is the American standard.

However, if you’re 2.5in above average for your country, you’re a standard deviation above, which is the very start of when you get known as tall.

However, additional height is never really a negative in a woman’s eyes, even if she says so. Jason Mamoa won’t mog Chris Hemsworth by being 2in taller, but it’s not hurting his SMV.

An important thing to note that as men get taller in Western countries, women have seemed to plateau on height. The Dutch, for example, have grown nearly 3in on average in the last 100 years, but their women have only grown an inch or so. The average Dutch women stands about 5’6”, while the average American woman stands roughly 5’5”.

People talk about runaway standards, but, strangely enough, there seems to be ideal ranges for men that have stayed the same for hundreds of years. Napoleon was known for being short. Historians argue this by saying he was average height at the time, but average height was considered short. Roughly 6’0” was the standard hundreds of years ago, and still is the standard today, although it is now more achievable.

6’0”-6’4” in height and a 6.5”-7.0” length penis by 5.0”-5.5” girth is ideal. You’d be hard pressed to find women that want more than that, although those are at least above average.
I’m talking about the height where it’s impossible to incel unless you are deformed. 6’0 with an average face does very well everywhere.

i think you are referring to west balkans. Bulgarians, greeks, albanians, turks and romanians arent very tall.
Nah the youth here is full of tallfags thats old data

I think that most short people nevER leave their house, I rarely see them anywhere. But when I go to parties they suddenly show up.

I think that most short people nevER leave their house, I rarely see them anywhere. But when I go to parties they suddenly show up.
Regardless my dad told me there were always tallfags even if we were poorly fed

average in Europe for white man is 6'1

Yeah they’re taller, but not very tall tbh. Atleast for Albanians, Turks and Bulgarians. The average height of a 19 year old in these countries is around 5‘9.

Yeah they’re taller, but not very tall tbh. Atleast for Albanians, Turks and Bulgarians. The average height of a 19 year old in these countries is around 5‘9.
Wrong I've seen 15 year olds reach my height 6'1

Wrong I've seen 15 year olds reach my height 6'1
yeah i know that happens but on average its not like that. there are also 14 year old faggots who are 6‘5.

Poles are on average 5‘11 so it’s unrealistic that 5‘10ers are getting heightmogged there.
Average white is 5’10-5’11 in most places except for a few regions.

I got this comment on Looksmax about this thread, is this true?

The average Northern European female is 5'6''... or 168 cm...

By your logic, the perfect male height here would be 6'2''

But in general, I think the taller the female is, the less heightist she is. In particular, the MOST height-chasing sluts are 5'1 Goblinas.

All the girls 5'10+ I met, were very down to Earth in terms of height. Yeah, they still want "tall", but not as much as those Goblinas. I even dated/slept with 5'10-5'11 girls, being 5'10 myself. It would be impossible to find a 5'5 pair, if I were 5'5 myself....

everywhere except netherlands, denmark, bosnia, estonia and Montenegro lol.
They are 6’0 on average, in a few places, they are 6’1

I got this comment on Looksmax about this thread, is this true?

The average Northern European female is 5'6''... or 168 cm...

By your logic, the perfect male height here would be 6'2''

But in general, I think the taller the female is, the less heightist she is. In particular, the MOST height-chasing sluts are 5'1 Goblinas.

All the girls 5'10+ I met, were very down to Earth in terms of height. Yeah, they still want "tall", but not as much as those Goblinas. I even dated/slept with 5'10-5'11 girls, being 5'10 myself. It would be impossible to find a 5'5 pair, if I were 5'5 myself....
Tall women go both ways. At the very least, they don’t have to worry about their sons being manlets, so height is more of an attraction factor.

Goblinas are fighting an uphill battle against their genetics, just like noodlewhores who don’t want low-T, Asian sons.

But the average Eurowoman is like 5’5.5”, which is barely an inch taller than the average Amerimutt woman. This is despite the fact that the average North European male is roughly 5’11.5”, which is 2-3 taller than an Amerimutt man.

Either way you string it, Europeans are more sexually dimorphic in height than Americans, with a slightly larger average distance between genders.

Complete bs, your height doesn’t end at eye level
even if we assume you are right imagine what foids think about height below 6'. I put on my tinder bio I was 5'11 and I had 0 matches per day while with no bio I had 2-3 matches per day.

even if we assume you are right imagine what foids think about height below 6'. I put on my tinder bio I was 5'11 and I had 0 matches per day while with no bio I had 2-3 matches per day.
Then write your height as 6’0 , every dude frauds about his height now.

yeah i know that happens but on average its not like that. there are also 14 year old faggots who are 6‘5.
Yea i agree my bad idk why i thought average meant tall there are exceptions but most are 5'8 at best

nobody cares, i have seen actual 4'11" goblinas going after guys a whole foot taller than them, it doesn't matter
Shorter women go for even taller males than regular women.

I agree with this, but what difference does it really make? So many tallfags repeatedly get cucked (unless they have 7+ faces) until they finally sheepishly settle into a beta existence with their sub 5/10 semi-tolerable she-devil, that's done riding cock and wants to have a family.

P.S.
We all know that being 1/4 of a foot taller than average male height is ideal. But it doesn't guarantee much other than not being trucel tier, unless you have a good face to go along with it then you're Chad/ slayer status.

Last edited:
I agree with this, but what difference does it really make? So many tallfags repeatedly get cucked (unless they have 7+ faces) until they finally sheepishly settle into a beta existence with their sub 5/10 semi-tolerable she-devil, that's done riding cock and wants to have a family.

P.S.
We all know that being 1/4 of a foot taller than average male height is ideal. But it doesn't guarantee much other than not being trucel tier, unless you have a good face to go along with it.
Who cares? Just get another bitch.

Pajeetstan avg height 5'5
My height 5'7
It never began