Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would rather be a low-inhib nigga

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I would rather have afro-american life experiences which are less complex and more straightforward lifestyles.

It seems being black has many advantages in american hypergamous societies, with many positive prejudices (BBC, Good at sports, good with girls, popular, low-inhib, etc)
which clearly outweigh the negatives of being black (Lower IQ, lower emotional values, occasional racism, etc)

While I acknowledge the clear physical differences between the two, it just seems to stick with me that a nigger’s mind is just built different within it’s usual environment.

I also acknowledge the superiority of the white race on many aspects, but I just could live better without having to worry about more complex things, and just enjoy life as simple as it is.

JBW believers, you glow by your low iq.

Hard to enjoy life when you are in constant poverty. Most black people here are not happy, otherwise they wouldn't be murdering each other en masse.

on this forum there's this dichotomy where if you're high IQ you've gotta be high inhib, and vice versa if you're low IQ you're going to be low inhib, but low inhib is something that i had to learn and develop through using my IQ (whether it's low or high. i believe i'm around avg though)

We envy and admire the negro because we long to regress, like him, to our animal selves; to be animals with big cocks and small reptilian brains which are no more than appendices to their pricks.
-houellebecq

We envy and admire the negro because we long to regress, like him, to our animal selves; to be animals with big cocks and small reptilian brains which are no more than appendices to their pricks.
-houellebecq
noo brain is too important the world really becomes your oyster when you use your brain and learn

but ya of course the brain is nothing without a good body (cerebral and the somatic)