Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i work with a 50+ year old ex-Giga Chad, girls still want him and take care of him but he's cursed

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
He's 6"6 tall, still has full head of hair, has a nice beard. Sort of resembles man in photo below

He recently cheated on his wife with a younger woman he found online, his wife owned everything though and since courts aren't favorable to men he's basically homeless now, luckily our Boss has let him stay at location on job site.

He has a kid but doesn't talk to him for unknown reasons. Not sure how many wives he's had, most recent one was not very good looking but she owned the car he drove and house he lived at.

Giga Chad is cursed though, his curse is all the femoids constantly tempting him to leave current GF/wife and impregnate them so his life is never stable, hell, he's working at the same minimum paying job i am.

xprp6.jpeg

Incels should band together to start a ransom gang against female frivorcers.

fuck, still a better life than mine

Oh poor him, getting to fuck random stupid bitches and knock them up. Stfu dude and fuck this guy too

Cheating above 50 lol

Think about it: the only reason he can get away with having a minimum wage job at age 50 is BECAUSE he can just go get pampered by some woman who is willing to let him use her car and live in her house while he contributes jack squat financially. I can see what you're getting at with the "curse," but come on. His only issue is that he hasn't gotten good enough at what he does so that he doesn't have to work at all and doesn't end up homeless in between parasitic relationships.