Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brother might become an incel because of stupid slut foid leaving him for an abusive chad

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Recruit
★★
So my younger half brother had a brutal first hand experience of the cruel disgusting nature of foids and their stupidity of picking abusive pieces of shit chads over anyone else. He's one of the fewest people I ever really felt any kind of loving connection with and he's more cold and closed off than I am. I'm 99.9% sure he's a sociopath and also autistic and he's been on that stoic shit since I can remember. No one in our family has ever seen him bring a girl friend home until he met this mid-tier becky he seemed to love. He was friends with this beta NEET for a second who managed to pull said becky, but becky broke up with the NEET and ended up with my brother.

He was happy as shit and made me somewhat happy for him until the problems arrived. I almost saw him cry in one of the few moments of my life because it turns out, this becky slut had been abused by her ex in every way possible and they got into an argument as to why she kept making excuses for him. This bitch had the audacity to get mad at him for questioning it (cause God forbid someone asks why you stay with an abusive loser who has nothing going on) and gave him the silent treatment. She then forgave him and they were back on, but then she left him for good for her other ex who raped her before.

My nigga was crushed. I'm talking sad, depressed, drinking alcohol and laying in bed to escape the pain crushed (although I think he's getting better, I hope he doesn't rope). He had a few girls who he almost got with before, but this is his first heartbreak and possible introduction to inceldom (which I will gladly guide him through). This bitch is engaged to this lacrosse playing, peaked in high school, barely a chad mother fucker who is probably gonna beat the baby if she's dumb enough to stay and have one and who barley mogs my brother in any way.

God foids are so fucking stupid! What the fuck is wrong with them???? They stay with their abusive chad ex's because "i wUv hImE wUw" even if he turns her into a bloody pulp everyday and cheats on her every night to have a crumb of that Chad cock. Women are stupid pieces of fucking shit who would do everything they can to be a Chad's doormat over anyone else's queen just because he's 6'0.

I FUCKING HATE FOIDS! I HATE FOIDS!!!!! FOIDS ARE STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT AND ARE A CANCER TO SOCIETY!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BROTHER!!! FUCK YOU ASHLEY! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT BIRACIAL MONKEY BABY BROTHER OF YOURS!!!!!

Brutal. She was a SA survivor so I doubt it would've worked out anyways.

So my younger half brother had a brutal first hand experience of the cruel disgusting nature of foids and their stupidity of picking abusive pieces of shit chads over anyone else. He's one of the fewest people I ever really felt any kind of loving connection with and he's more cold and closed off than I am. I'm 99.9% sure he's a sociopath and also autistic and he's been on that stoic shit since I can remember. No one in our family has ever seen him bring a girl friend home until he met this mid-tier becky he seemed to love. He was friends with this beta NEET for a second who managed to pull said becky, but becky broke up with the NEET and ended up with my brother.

He was happy as shit and made me somewhat happy for him until the problems arrived. I almost saw him cry in one of the few moments of my life because it turns out, this becky slut had been abused by her ex in every way possible and they got into an argument as to why she kept making excuses for him. This bitch had the audacity to get mad at him for questioning it (cause God forbid someone asks why you stay with an abusive loser who has nothing going on) and gave him the silent treatment. She then forgave him and they were back on, but then she left him for good for her other ex who raped her before.

My nigga was crushed. I'm talking sad, depressed, drinking alcohol and laying in bed to escape the pain crushed (although I think he's getting better, I hope he doesn't rope). He had a few girls who he almost got with before, but this is his first heartbreak and possible introduction to inceldom (which I will gladly guide him through). This bitch is engaged to this lacrosse playing, peaked in high school, barely a chad mother fucker who is probably gonna beat the baby if she's dumb enough to stay and have one and who barley mogs my brother in any way.

God foids are so fucking stupid! What the fuck is wrong with them???? They stay with their abusive chad ex's because "i wUv hImE wUw" even if he turns her into a bloody pulp everyday and cheats on her every night to have a crumb of that Chad cock. Women are stupid pieces of fucking shit who would do everything they can to be a Chad's doormat over anyone else's queen just because he's 6'0.

I FUCKING HATE FOIDS! I HATE FOIDS!!!!! FOIDS ARE STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT AND ARE A CANCER TO SOCIETY!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BROTHER!!! FUCK YOU ASHLEY! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT BIRACIAL MONKEY BABY BROTHER OF YOURS!!!!!
People who are sadennedby women should just buy a foid worshipping altar

inceldom (which I will gladly guide him through

no inceldom for normies

if he had a girlfriend he is no longer an incel and will not "become one" if he loses his girlfriend

but yes everything you said here about foids is true if a guy is tall enough or looks good enough foids basically act like lawyers paid 5 million a year to defend that person no matter how absurd it is

Deserves it for cucking the neet. Also sexual assault isn't real.

Every woman who is hurt/killed by their partner ABSOLUTELY deserves it. This is what they choose.
I don't feel any pity for them.