Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I woke up today, watched in the mirror and noticed that I have now new mole (nevus) in my face. Yet another. Also, too much pimples active atm so that

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
theyre like £30 to remove, not that big a deal

Acne is mostly genetic and anyone who says otherwise is retarded. I was my face twice daily with CeraVe cleanser and I still get breakouts occasionally. If I don’t want him what I eat I’ll be covered in pimples.

I already have scars since I picked at my acne (like a retard) when I was 15~ so I’ll have to get that sorted out.
Walk upstairs and ask if you can join.

No. You can't just remove it from the face like from the body. One big was removed from my body; I have gigantic scar from it, much uglier than the mole. It was removed for safety reasons, it was possible cancer decades on. It had stitches on it. I get massive white bulge scars from stitches for the rest of my life. Genetic trait, my mother has it also.

I have like 20 moles in my face. And 5 cherry angiomas (big). Discoloration, acne bowls, white spots (scar from something), lots of scars from past blackheads under eyes, dark eye-area, green vein visible under eye, big skin pores (very big, very ugly) under eyes, violet spots under ears from big acne spots years (like 10) ago.

It costs hundreds at least with laser and it's not possible for all types of moles. No-one here does it. I would need to go to Tampere, Turku or Helsinki or Lithuania. Lithuania would be cheaper, because anyway I would need to spend nights away from home. It would cost thousands for one trip and I have 20 big moles in my face area so I would need many trips and treatment appointments.
Could be caused by your diet, lifestyle, etc.
I have already done everything I can regarding my diet and lifestyle.

Last edited:
I spent thousands of dollars to fix it or make it less worse and it didn't do shit :feelskek: acne is genetic, don't talk about shit you know nothing about
No. You can't just remove it from the face like from the body. One big was removed from my body; I have gigantic scar from it, much uglier than the mole. It was removed for safety reasons, it was possible cancer decades on. It had stitches on it. I get massive white bulge scars from stitches for the rest of my life. Genetic trait, my mother has it also.

I have like 20 moles in my face. And 5 cherry angiomas (big). Discoloration, acne bowls, white spots (scar from something), lots of scars from past blackheads under eyes, dark eye-area, green vein visible under eye, big skin pores (very big, very ugly) under eyes, violet spots under ears from big acne spots years (like 10) ago.

It costs hundreds at least with laser and it's not possible for all types of moles. No-one here does it. I would need to go to Tampere, Turku or Helsinki or Lithuania. Lithuania would be cheaper, because anyway I would need to spend nights away from home. It would cost thousands for one trip and I have 20 big moles in my face area.

I have already done everything I can regarding my diet and lifestyle.
Do you think there is anything to fix acne scars/acne pits? :feelsrope:

I spent thousands of dollars to fix it or make it less worse and it didn't do shit :feelskek: acne is genetic, don't talk about shit you know nothing about

Do you think there is anything to fix acne scars/acne pits? :feelsrope:
I was referring to moles (nevus), can't speak for acne as I haven't experienced it due to low T

agreed, moles also
I think the norwood pill beats everything else, luckily my father has NW1 hairline at 50.
What? We don't live in the same apartment. They have their own, their bedroom is above mine where my computer also is. I have never even spoken to them. I would like to ask whether they have any plans to move.
I'm sorry for making a not so obvious sarcastic remark.

I think the norwood pill beats everything else, luckily my father has NW1 hairline at 50.
I am somewhere between NW 4-6 based on this:

I have all the bad things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back