Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had butter chicken curry for the first time today is the best thing I hv ever had in my lyf. Say whatever abt curries but they make the best food

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I had never eaten much Indian food because seeing all the nasty Instagram reels from India made me believe that all of them make their goyslop with cow shit.

anyways today I was ordering takeout and a new Indian restaurant has opened here . So my parents ordered like a huge bucket of butter chicken and garlic naan

Initially I was apprehensive about eating it because I was too paranoid that som stinky pajeet must have made it with his poo hands

anyways I got hungry so I was like whatever and ate it

And let me tell u guys it was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life
Like I remember the first bite was such an explosion of flavours I literally goblled it down.
Then I went for seconds and thirds and ate so much that it made my stomach hurt.

The curry was creamy (slightly sweet) with pieces of chicken that melt in your mouth and the garlic naan was dripping in butter and tasted like garlic bread but crispier

Just saying. Curryland must be a shithole but I am absolutely sold on their food now.

To any brocels out there that haven't had some good butter chicken from a curry family owned restaurant you are missing out. It has made me an addict and I am a skinnycel who hardly likes food in general.

In gratitude of the pajeets inventing such a miracle I wouldn't be racist against them online for a week

I had never eaten much Indian food because seeing all the nasty Instagram reels from India made me believe that all of them make their goyslop with cow shit.

anyways today I was ordering takeout and a new Indian restaurant has opened here . So my parents ordered like a huge bucket of butter chicken and garlic naan

Initially I was apprehensive about eating it because I was too paranoid that som stinky pajeet must have made it with his poo hands

And let me tell u guys it was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life
Like I remember the first bite was such an explosion of flavours I literally goblled it down.
Then I went for seconds and thirds and ate so much that it made my stomach hurt.

The curry was creamy (slightly sweet) with pieces of chicken that melt in your mouth and the garlic naan was dripping in butter and tasted like garlic bread but crispier

Just saying. Curryland must be a shithole but I am absolutely sold on their food now.

To any brocels out there that haven't had some good butter chicken from a curry family owned restaurant you are missing out. It has made me an addict and I am a skinnycel who hardly likes food in general.

In gratitude of the pajeets inventing such a miracle I wouldn't be racist against them online for a week
METH AND KLONOPIN ARE BETTER

i will check if it exists in my area tbh, maybe i will get it.
I love eating high fat food lol.
Ah, there is actually an indian restaurant but its closed rn furk

METH AND KLONOPIN ARE BETTER
Hey man no hard feelings I didn't mean to start shit with u I was just joking around U didn't have to delete anything

Hey man no hard feelings I didn't mean to start shit with u I was just joking around U didn't have to delete anything
No hard feelings at all brocel *in video game(

i will check if it exists in my area tbh, maybe i will get it.
I love eating high fat food lol.
Ah, there is actually an indian restaurant but its closed rn furk
be careful tho. A simple plate and two naans together is like 1200 calories

Same. I had Chicken Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken last year and it was so good

be careful tho. A simple plate and two naans together is like 1200 calories
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I CUM
I LIKE THICK BISHES
IF I HAD GF I WOUDL FEED HER BUTTER CHICKEN 3X A DAY

Curries could be much more likeable if they sorted out their hygiene.

Curry originally comes from the Bri'ish, nontheless Butter Chicken is very good

Ignore the anti-Indian stuff you see on Instagram/Twitter, Indian cuisine is up there with the best , now I'm craving spicy mince & cheese samosas :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Ignore the anti-Indian stuff you see on Instagram/Twitter, Indian cuisine is up there with the best , now I'm craving spicy mince & cheese samosas :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Hmm I guess I will try some more Indian food out now. Mince sounds good

My mom makes indian food but it tastes like actual shit. I resent her for ruining my meals as it is one of the few ways to cope as an incel.

My mom makes indian food but it tastes like actual shit. I resent her for ruining my meals as it is one of the few ways to cope as an incel.
good for nothing foids can't even fix u a meal

Indian food is overrated.

Chinese is much better.

Guess I’ll try it out