Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WISH THESE NORMIE FAGGOTS WOULD JUST DIE!

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

Seriously, fuck these apes making anime videos. This fucker hates boku no pico like a typical redditor moralfag normie too. I'd love to bash in his subhuman teeth and feed them to pewdiepie and his new wife. Thanks a lot for taking a cope meant for subhumans away from us. They're so goddamn happy too FUCK FUCK FUCK I hate these stupid fucking videos. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shake

Low IQ people who watch this shit.

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs right now but I can't. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs right now but I can't. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Foids and normies ruin everything.

1520296932108.png

WHY THE FUCK IS ANIME MAINSTREAM NOW, FUCK OFF, IM SICK OF NORMIES AND FEMOIDS INFESTING EVERY FUCKING HOBBY THAT ONCE HAD A COOL COMMUNITY OF LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AGHHHH

fidget spinning fortnite playing royal wedding watching fuckers need to be chainsawed to pieces

How exactly did they take this cope away from you?

They mentioned ranma at 11:25 too. I was watching that the other day just kill me
How exactly did they take this cope away from you?
Let me just copy and paste something from one of my threads.

For the real fans of the medium, the increasing popularity of the industry is only a detriment. Again, this goes back to appealing to the lowest common denominator. Creativity and innovation is sacrificed when the elites need to make a quick buck off of the zombies who make up the general population.

Last edited:
They mentioned ranma at 11:25 too. I was watching that the other day just kill me

Let me just copy and paste something from one of my threads.

For the real fans of the medium, the increasing popularity of the industry is only a detriment. Again, this goes back to appealing to the lowest common denominator. Creativity and innovation is sacrificed when the elites need to make a quick buck off of the zombies who make up the general population.
If I am understanding correctly, your position is that normies would dilute the value of future anime/manga because they become a part of the market that needs to be catered to, thus drawing the focal point away from the people who were fans before the advent of the normie?

anime is normie as fuck I've been saying it for years now. there is literally nowhere to fucking hide

If I am understanding correctly, your position is that normies would dilute the value of future anime/manga because they become a part of the market that needs to be catered to, thus drawing the focal point away from the people who were fans before the advent of the normie?
Yeah pretty much
This happens to almost everything. New people are introduced, changing the overall atmosphere and even rules of the game, thus enraging the original players.
context? lol
https://incels.is/threads/japanese-airsoft-fetish.44651/

Last edited:
This happens to almost everything. New people are introduced, changing the overall atmosphere and even rules of the game, thus enraging the original players.

these guys aren't having any effect on anime being made. anime has been catering to a few autistic otaku that buy all the overpriced blu ray and figures for a long time now

I agree. The only thing I'll have left to hope for is death after everything else I enjoy inevitably turns to shit. The other options is to find something else that hasn't been taken over yet, but I don't know where to look.

I think theyre laughing at you

I want to kill normies who watch anime. Fuck them. Taking all our copes away. Especially brainless femoids.

Yeah pretty much
While I respect your opinion as you likely know more than I do, I would like to ask a few questions about your position.

1. How does normies watching anime affect your viewing experience directly, if you aren't interactively watching it with normies?

2. Why do you believe anime as an entire genre will be influenced by normie Westerners when the majority of the paying market is still in the East?

3. Isn't there enough manga of different genres and styles out there to cater to everyone, regardless of what is popular or not?

I don't mean to interrogate or abuse my position to make it seem like you absolutely must answer, I am just genuinely curious.

PS: Thoughts on shinsekai yori, if you've seen it?

1. How does normies watching anime affect your viewing experience directly, if you aren't interactively watching it with normies?
It doesn't affect my viewing experience directly. It's just when these shit youtubers pop up in my recommendations. It's absolutely enraging seeing a Stacy saying "oh I better watch some more anime teehee" Let me put it this way. It's kind of like wearing a new shirt and getting a negative reaction from everyone because you wore that shirt, then one of your friends decides to copy you and know everyone is reacting positively to the new shirt. Some even get the shirt themselves. Now the thing you cherished and faced scrutiny for taking part in is just an everyday thing now. That wouldn't bother you in the slightest?

2. Why do you believe anime as an entire genre will be influenced by normie Westerners when the majority of the paying market is still in the East?
Poor logic on my part
3. Isn't there enough manga of different genres and styles out there to cater to everyone, regardless of what is popular or not?
Yes there is, but I can't help but vent when I see these hooligans making these kind of videos

PS: Thoughts on shinsekai yori, if you've seen it?
Haven't seen it

It doesn't affect my viewing experience directly. It's just when these shit youtubers pop up in my recommendations. It's absolutely enraging seeing a Stacy saying "oh I better watch some more anime teehee" Let me put it this way. It's kind of like wearing a new shirt and getting a negative reaction from everyone because you wore that shirt, then one of your friends decides to copy you and know everyone is reacting positively to the new shirt. Some even get the shirt themselves. Now the thing you cherished and faced scrutiny for taking part in is just an everyday thing now. That wouldn't bother you in the slightest?
Fucking truth that's why I am sad this 2018 anime so many good novels having adaptations would just be ruined by normies
WHY THE FUCK IS ANIME MAINSTREAM NOW, FUCK OFF, IM SICK OF NORMIES AND FEMOIDS INFESTING EVERY FUCKING HOBBY THAT ONCE HAD A COOL COMMUNITY OF LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AGHHHH
KEK remember when normies were repulsed by anime and you will be shunned if you like it? Fucking hypocrites

Last edited:
Sort of why I hate watching shounens when the user base always consists of normies, I usually stick to the source material.

its funny seeing people go crazy over the JoJo animations when it was a pretty shit adaption that couldn’t properly portray Arakis art style

I can certainly empathize with this. What may be an even more common trope is if you tell a joke silently then the only listener repeats it for the audience at large and gets all the credit?

While I empathize, I might just care less because while I enjoy anime I don't necessarily integrate it into my identity and this applies to most such situations because social life has inundated me to a point beyond associating much feeling to anything that happens in society as a whole.

Haven't seen it
Alright. I find it interesting. Only 26 eps and because I don't want to spoil since it is very plot-driven, I will just say that it reminds me of Death Note in that it is a thinking man's anime combined with Attack on Titan's world-building narrative, with a similar level of action and intrigue. The first two eps go kinda slow but they are essential to the experience. In case you ever wanna check it out. Thanks for the responses btw.

At least we will always have old shit, from the times before the normie invasions, that they aren't into, forgotten by the masses... vintage anime, movie, games, etc..
Playing old ass RPGs is a one of my favorite copes, really feels like they are from a better era.

sword art online is duh best :feelstastyman:
I can certainly empathize with this. What may be an even more common trope is if you tell a joke silently then the only listener repeats it for the audience at large and gets all the credit?
Yeah that's kind of what I was getting at. It's a similar feeling.
Alright. I find it interesting. Only 26 eps and because I don't want to spoil since it is very plot-driven, I will just say that it reminds me of Death Note in that it is a thinking man's anime combined with Attack on Titan's world-building narrative, with a similar level of action and intrigue. The first two eps go kinda slow but they are essential to the experience. In case you ever wanna check it out. Thanks for the responses btw.
Death Note is definitely not a show in which you can just shut your brain off and let it do everything for you. You have to be engaged to understand and comprehend the somewhat complicated plot.
Sort of why I hate watching shounens when the user base always consists of normies, I usually stick to the source material.

its funny seeing people go crazy over the JoJo animations when it was a pretty shit adaption that couldn’t properly portray Arakis art style
You have changed your avatar at least 5 times today. You're worse than me.
At least we will always have old shit, from the times before the normie invasions, that they aren't into, forgotten by the masses... vintage anime, movie, games, etc..
Playing old ass RPGs is a one of my favorite copes, really feels like they are from a better era.
Yeah I get that sense of nostalgia just from listening to soundtracks of older games, even when I haven't played a particular one.

Last edited:
sword art online is duh best :feelstastyman:

Yeah that's kind of what I was getting at. It's a similar feeling.

Death Note is definitely not a show in which you can just shut your brain off and let it do everything for you. You have to be engaged to understand and comprehend the somewhat complicated plot.

You have changed your avatar at least 5 times today. You're worse than me.

Yeah I get that sense of nostalgia just from listening to soundtracks of older games, even when I haven't played a particular one.
I change it when I get bored lol

I change it when I get bored lol
I change it when I find an image I think would look good/ fit well as an avatar. I have 50+ potential avatars at the ready so far.

I hate these normie Anime YouTubers like The Anime Man, Lost Pause, and a bunch of others so much whenever I go on YouTube :feelsree:

naruto is the number one anime on this planet #fuckthehaters

anyone that says otherwise is low iq.

and i know it.

anime-thumbs-up-gif-25.gif

> watching pewdiepie

> having a life

I do not watch youtube videos with professionally made thumbnails

naruto is the number one anime on this planet #fuckthehaters

anyone that says otherwise is low iq.

and i know it.

anime-thumbs-up-gif-25.gif
Shit taste m8 :lul:

Seriously, fuck these apes making anime videos. This fucker hates boku no pico like a typical redditor moralfag normie too. I'd love to bash in his subhuman teeth and feed them to pewdiepie and his new wife. Thanks a lot for taking a cope meant for subhumans away from us. They're so goddamn happy too FUCK FUCK FUCK I hate these stupid fucking videos. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
View attachment 14814

Most anime youtubers are cringy af.