Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could restart my life

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I got triggered by discussing my past. The age pill is fucking deadly. My youth is over, I will officially reach oldcel status soon. I actually miss high school now. It was uneventful but still 100x better than this nightmare. Things will only get worse once I'm done college, there's nothing left for me in this life.

Last edited:
You can probably betabucks at least that's something.

You can probably betabucks at least that's something.
I'd literally rather die. How does anyone provide for some used up whore who basically wanted you dead 10 years ago?

You would likely make the same choices again and end up in the same spot. We have less control of our lives than we think

u can get a good job and cope with money maybe.

"Used up whores" are also hard to get with, any Incel would be lucky to date a "used up whore" lol.

I used to dream about going back in time and having my current knowledge and brain and progressing through life with that. Was a huge cope but it gave me something to think about.

I used to dream about going back in time and having my current knowledge and brain and progressing through life with that. Was a huge cope but it gave me something to think about.

Life after high school is not worth bothering with. I wish I could be 14 forever.

I feel the same as well.

I daydream about this from time to time.

Atleast I know with 100% certainty that I never had a shot to begin with because I gave it everything I could possibly give and still never even became average at anything lol. I would never want to relive my life.

No worries, death starts us all completely over. Whatever comes after death.

Atleast I know with 100% certainty that I never had a shot to begin with because I gave it everything I could possibly give and still never even became average at anything lol. I would never want to relive my life.
wish I could say the same. Regret is the worst feeling

We all do. Sadly, we can't do nothing about it.
Sometimes I wonder what I did... oh yeah, I grew subhuman.

No worries, death starts us all completely over. Whatever comes after death.
reincarnation as Chad:D

Me neither. Every year bringing us closer to death the better.

wish I could say the same. Regret is the worst feeling

Perhaps you made the best choice at every turn given the information available to you at the time?

"Fate, Caligula, fate!"

Personally, my hope is that our consciousness does not die with the body. I look at it as maybe a 50/50 bet - like a roulette wheel - all in on black!

I constantly think about rewinding time to change my life.

I constantly think about rewinding time to change my life.

Why? What's the point? It's not your fault you'd still be an ugly fuk.

Why? What's the point? It's not your fault you'd still be an ugly fuk.
I would still handle some things differently

> Dealing better with bullying from 5th to 6th grade
> Talking differently to adults and teachers
> Completely excelling at school
> Saving myself from lots of embarassing moments.

I wish I'd never been born.

incels.is is the greatest suicide fuel collection ever made
just put on some crushing, slow music, and browse until you are ready to blow your brains out
one of the few places you can witness the raw, unfiltered pain of the unfortunate, without someone trying to tell you everything is okay
you gotta love it for that

Sane, if only I didn't believe that I just had to work hard and everything will be fine. In reality you are truly alone and the world is unfair, if you aren't dealt with the same hand, you can't play the game like everyone else does.

The blue pill is life ruining for people, they feed us lies, making us suffer later. Those who spew blue pill shit are those who are dealt with a fair hand, they always will want someone to make money from, thus enjoy our suffering.

Me too. I missed out on all common high school experiences and also on the young adult ones. I'm an empty shell of a person. My only dream in life now is to move out of my parents house and start doing heroin, so I can experience a similar level of pleasure as Chad before I die. Why not do it in my parents house? Because they'd notice and ruin interrupt my drug binge.

If I were an American maybe I could ER but I doubt I'd be brave enough.

I used to wish this a lot, but their is no guarantee things would have been better in regards to getting sex and relationships and a better/happier life. Living in the same environment and around the same people and looking as I am, it'd be hard. Even with a personality transplant being hyper NT and confident. It's all cope, I'd go back and rope and save myself these wasted decades of pointless existence.

I got triggered by discussing my past. The age pill is fucking deadly. My youth is over, I will officially reach oldcel status soon. I actually miss high school now. It was uneventful but still 100x better than this nightmare. Things will only get worse once I'm done college, there's nothing left for me in this life.
Your genetics would be the same, you would just be reliving the suffering.

LOL shit only gets better once out of college. I get 30 vacation days a year, enough to disappear for 6 weeks, and get a ton of money working 8 hours a day. I've gone all over the world, sometimes just renting cars in random countries and exploring. Get the fuck off the internet.

Things will only get worse once I'm done college

Can confirm. Things only get worse and worse until, i guess, we lose our mind or rope.

Same. I tried it all and nothing works. I just want to end it all.

incels.is is the greatest suicide fuel collection ever made
just put on some crushing, slow music, and browse until you are ready to blow your brains out
one of the few places you can witness the raw, unfiltered pain of the unfortunate, without someone trying to tell you everything is okay
you gotta love it for that

Indeed... this place is hell. There is nothing that cushions the pain here. Just unadultered senseless and unfair human pain. There is some beauty in that, tbh.

Me too. I missed out on all common high school experiences and also on the young adult ones. I'm an empty shell of a person. My only dream in life now is to move out of my parents house .

Same. I wish i can get a job so i can fuck a whore before i die, so at least im not a fucking pathetic virgin anymore. Heroin is a good plan, tho. Good luck.

LOL shit only gets better once out of college. I get 30 vacation days a year, enough to disappear for 6 weeks, and get a ton of money working 8 hours a day. I've gone all over the world, sometimes just renting cars in random countries and exploring. Get the fuck off the internet.

Most people, let alone incels, can barely economically support themselves. So, luxuries are out of our reach. Not critizicing you, just saying that you are lucky, or you worked harder than a normie, or you are just lying.

I wish the governments just provided incels with assisted suicide, they'd finally get rid of us and we'd be spared a life of suffering and misery.

Think every human does this at some point.

For me, it would be good back in time to when I was a teenager, actually get good grades, hit the gym, and don't fuck around with drugs.

it doesnt matter it doesnt matter it doesnt fucking matter. you cant change your genetics. ive thought about this over the past weeks a lot almost every damn day and i can tell you for me at least it doesnt fucking matter. it doesn't. if you are genetically fucked you are subhuman. people dont treat you the same. they know you are different. i tried to be a good person all my life and look where it has gotten me nowhere

COPE everyone betabuxes in this day n age you won't escape it no one wants to be alone for rest of their lives.
Chad can finesse a situation where his old foid wife is the one paying at least.

True hell would be being forced to live with this grotesque exterior again.

If I could restart my life I wouldn't be posting here that's for sure

Most people, let alone incels, can barely economically support themselves. So, luxuries are out of our reach. Not critizicing you, just saying that you are lucky, or you worked harder than a normie, or you are just lying.
I'm a math nerd and turned it into a job is all.

your face sealed your fate from day 1, it's not what you do it's what you are

It wouldn't change a lot of bad things for me, but at least I would end up being rich.

i would rather die than live grade and high school over again. i most likely wouldnt even try to socialize with people and just find some way to be on my own by 18.
only positive change i could do is i wouldn't waste time in college. probably would of done something with web pages so i could get out of the folks home.