Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am trapped by life

Runt171

Runt171

Officer
★★★
I cant fucking do anything In life all the things I want are locked away from me and I just live the same day over and over
Ive been thinking about killing myself daily for years now but I was never serious about it until now
Im genuinely contemplating it
I feel like my life is going nowhere I want to go

My brain feels so fucked and worn out I cant even fucking explain it I feel like im in mental pain everyday
Its like im losing all function to keep going because I know its over

I just feel empty all of myself that used to be has been killed by life all my fucking dreams and hopes that I clung onto to survive my shit life are gone what is the point anymore

Everything is so fucking boring that Its painful it makes me just want to blast my fucking skull open to make it stop

I dont have anything to distract myself anymore Im always just thinking about my shitty life and how theres nothing I can do to change it I am haunted by it every second of everyday

If I lived in a country where I could get a gun id just buy a shotgun get drunk and fucking do it
head things GIF

ronnie mcnuttttMaxxing

even then I probably wouldnt do it because im a fucking pussy and the human survival instinct will force you to keep suffering
You never know until you try it though

After all the things I had to go through and this is fucking it what was the fucking point
My life ended before it even began I just wish I had never existed in the first place

I cant even describe what I want to say because Im too fucking stupid I fucking hate this shit

Just go back to sleep

It's the best cope

Poo poo pee pee and don't use disgusting images in Ur posts

Just drugmaxx before you go, some psilocybin to go to another dimension

Is life worth living as a non chad male waking up unhappy each day
while another man with the correct bones wakes up happy every single day?

Is life worth living as a non chad male waking up unhappy each day
while another man with the correct bones wakes up happy every single day?
You dont even need to be a chad even being a htn or a normie is good enough to live a real life

I dont even feel like a real human atleast they are actually people and they feel like they have a reason to live

I cant fucking do anything In life all the things I want are locked away from me and I just live the same day over and over
Ive been thinking about killing myself daily for years now but I was never serious about it until now
Im genuinely contemplating it
I feel like my life is going nowhere I want to go
This is LITERALLY me. I have been enduring purgatorial stagnation for years now, unable to break free and achieve the things that I'd like to. The ONLY reason I'm alive is because my dad knows I'm suicidal and monitors my activities 24/7. He discovered my Sodium Nitrite as well as my static climbing rope.

This is LITERALLY me. I have been enduring purgatorial stagnation for years now, unable to break free and achieve the things that I'd like to. The ONLY reason I'm alive is because my dad knows I'm suicidal and monitors my activities 24/7. He discovered my Sodium Nitrite as well as my static climbing rope.
The only reason Im alive is because I dont have a gun and cant get one Honestly if I lived in the states I feel like If I got drunk I could end it
Maybe thats all talk though and I still wouldnt do it even if I could get a gun I dont fucking know anymroe

my sister took me clay pigeon shooting when I was younger for my birthday and I got to shoot I shotgun Ive been imagining going there again and just blowing my head off as soon as they give me the gun

I dont think there is anyway to escape this purgatory nothing ever changes
no wonder you also want to kys

I have no idea how to do any of that shit dont you need bitcoins to buy it
It's easy to buy them via Bybit or Binance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back