Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could restart my life

Look on the bright side at least you can go watch a new super movie every year now until you rot

LOL shit only gets better once out of college. I get 30 vacation days a year, enough to disappear for 6 weeks, and get a ton of money working 8 hours a day. I've gone all over the world, sometimes just renting cars in random countries and exploring. Get the fuck off the internet.
JFL @ 30 vacation days. I currently get almost 4 months off school and life is still unbearable. Yeah, let me explore the world so I can be alone and suicidal in a different country, seems legit. :kys:

I'm really into reincarnation manga and novels. I hope after I hang myself there really is some kind of menu, then a chat log pops up with a whisper/god: "HA! Thats what you get! And you wanted to do hard (born in africa) difficulty, you could not even make it regular level."

same I had a great childhood I would not even care if it ends up the same cause I could live through a temp. happy life again

Also I could probably get a good diet early on and be a few cm taller

I'm really into reincarnation manga and novels. I hope after I hang myself there really is some kind of menu, then a chat log pops up with a whisper/god: "HA! Thats what you get! And you wanted to do hard (born in africa) difficulty, you could not even make it regular level."

Now we're talking! In addition, let me suggest the following features:

Option to go somewhere else in the astral, to any realm that rhymes with your inner beat, populated by others with a similar psychological makeup, likes, tastes and desires as you, and stay there indefinitely, not having to reincarnate into this failed universe again.

To the extent that the manifesting powers of that realm allow, be able to shapeshift into any form, outward appearence, gender, species etc that corrresponds to the inner you and your aesthetic ideals.

Impossible on Planet Earth is just so over!

Forever.

Last edited:
Now we're talking! In addition, let me suggest the following features:

Option to go somewhere else in the astral, to any realm that rhymes with your inner beat, populated by others with a similar psychological makeup, likes and desires as you, and stay there indefinitely, not having to reincarnate into this failed universe again.

To the extent that the manifesting powers of that realm allow, be able to shapeshift into any form, outward appearence, gender, species etc that corrresponds to the inner you and your aesthetic ideals.

Hard level on Planet Earth is just so over!

Forever.

Well I like earth. I did not like Skyrim because of all the magic.

Preferbly I'd like to be on a planet like earth and in the 18th century, as a king leading my Prussian-like army into battle.

Well I like earth. I did not like Skyrim because of all the magic.

Preferbly I'd like to be on a planet like earth and in the 18th century, as a king leading my Prussian-like army into battle.

Many of those realms are rumoured to be almost exactly like Earth, kind of like Earth +. And no wonder, it's where we get most of the experiences to form preferences from anyway. So step right up, you've got it! :cool:

Im 31, been NEETing on welfare for about 12 years now since i dropped out of school 19 years old because of depression due to loneliness, jealousy of the chads and isolation! Spent all my 20s inside in front of my computer while occasionally trying the social life only to be rejected and laughted at again every damn time. After i passed 30 ive been slowly decaying more and more into a worthless shell of an organism.

I feel more and more closer to roping. Things will not get better for you OP!

Yep me too, I would do so many things differently