Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wonder how my life would've been if I was attractive

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
No change mentally, only physically. Would I also be a depressed autistic loner? Would my personality remain? Would my hopes and dreams still be crushed?

The answer is of course not. I would've lived a good normie life which, even if I fucked up, could've been turned around like Jeremy Meeks.

Still, I wish I could meet myself from this parallel dimension. I've always wondered how much of me is due to my external environment rather than something I genuinely am. Would Chad me still be a retard or would more positive social interactions allow me to behave normally? Do I actually enjoy video games or only play them because I have no friends and girlfriend to spend time with? These questions and more will never be answered but its an interesting thought experiment nonetheless.

You would mentally change do to getting treated better

You could TikTok clout and all women will love you cuz ur an autistic retard + cute and attractive (2024 beauty standards)

Last edited: