Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will not jerk off or cut my hair until I achieve enlightenment

kaladin

kaladin

Greycel
Now what is enlightenment? Liberation from craving and desire (including foids), the ability to enter total concentration, avoidance of sensual pleasures, and a a knowledge of which sensual pleasures lead me astray. Until I achieve this goal, I will not jerk off or cut my hair. Here I am on week 2.

cringe GIF

Roping is a good way to be free from sexual desires.

Weak first post GrAY

Now what is enlightenment? Liberation from craving and desire (including foids), the ability to enter total concentration, avoidance of sensual pleasures, and a a knowledge of which sensual pleasures lead me astray. Until I achieve this goal, I will not jerk off or cut my hair. Here I am on week 2.
Grey cel

Just become a sage while posting on an incel forum Theory

i thinks biological and genetic. blessed are the low libido normies.

Why not, try it, i mean people are going to say you are crazy, but they didn't tried to see if it's work or not.

People get jugdmental a lot for this they never tried before, like the day a man tought " yeah im going to on the sea with that little boat and i don't care if i die " people probably called him crazy, now we fucking fly in the sky.

Ah yeah, the usual optimism of young bucks. You will soon learn that this is all cope and there is no escape

tell us if you ascend

Why not, try it, i mean people are going to say you are crazy, but they didn't tried to see if it's work or not.

People get jugdmental a lot for this they never tried before, like the day a man tought " yeah im going to on the sea with that little boat and i don't care if i die " people probably called him crazy, now we fucking fly in the sky.
yeah eating gallons of cow poop a day might make you chad who knows if you haven't tried it

Make sure you start with a completely bald head otherwise it doesn't count. Monkmaxxing.

There is a better way to reach enlightenment. Look into the Sufi way. They just sing and dance which looks more fun than stupid monk meditation.

View: https://youtu.be/emhIZuJ9S8Y?si=MOw0gtPAnd5Y044M

Good luck growing out your hair and having blue balls for the rest of your life