Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will not die old - they will have to kill me - one day I will show them who's king

U

uninstall

Banned
-
if this nasty worlds thinks that it will see me in diapers and waiting in line to receive my Obama care ahah

they are up for a big surprise.

they will have to kill me cause I ain't going in the cell or reaching old age wagecucking

There is no way that I remain sane for that long unless I find HER

and let's face it - I won't.

Why not find othER ways?

Hey I love your attitude

Myself, I am very unhappy about my situation. But during the last year I can say I have finally become myself, I have clear understanding of humans and I too will die fighting.

So far Iam still trying things, trying to succeed, but if everything fails, I will strike back at my fate.

Now thar I know my sorry state is only temporary, and that it will change, Iam much happier and I can actually survive every single day.

I wonder when my situation will change.

I am really curious what 2019 holds for me!

I'll join.
I can make a lot of nice things, electronic stuff and things that go b...

I wont die a wagecuck i always saw myself wealthy and “superior“ but in a good way
I rather die them be a slave

Future Lifetime movie potential.

i can't wait to be old, shitting in a diaper and having a foid wipe my ass

it will be payback

name drop me in your manifesto tbh

Same tbh.

Can you imagine living until 80 and still being a virgin? JFL if things don't change by the time I'm 35, I will definitely be taking mattERs into my own hands

I can appreciate based oppinions.

Posting in legendary thread tbh

i can't wait to be old, shitting in a diaper and having a foid wipe my ass

it will be payback
foids will sense you were an incel and let you sit in your shit and piss.

if this nasty worlds thinks that it will see me in diapers and waiting in line to receive my Obama care ahah

they are up for a big surprise.

they will have to kill me cause I ain't going in the cell or reaching old age wagecucking

There is no way that I remain sane for that long unless I find HER

and let's face it - I won't.

Future ER? Is that you??? :O