Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will never understand incels who want to argue with leftist bluepillers

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t get it. What do you gain from doing this? I mean, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed especially when it comes to politics but one thing I do know for certain is that you can’t ever change the perspective of anybody with debating them on anything, EVER, so what’s there to be accomplished?

Bluepillers have already completely dehumanized you and your kind before you even say anything, they perceive you as corrupt no matter what you’re willing to offer, they argue in bad faith, they demoralize masculinity and embrace toxic feminity, they think they’re objectively superior, they’re subliminally misandrist, they’re not even willing to comprehend the difference between anomalies and the data collected from thousands of people as a sample size and scientific studies you provide them with, so tell me, what the fuck can one ever achieve when debating a group like this?

Similar to how capturing will be the artist’s greatest burden, being honest will forever remain as the most beautifully arduous thing a writer can ever do.

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

You’ve developed a facility with describing your emotions in the most pure way imaginable and you’ve reached a level of self-awareness due to years and years of isolation and loneliness to a point where you now have the ability to face this world’s true nature and unpleasant facts concealed by society and DO YOU REALLY THINK that normies are just gonna come around and take kindly to that?

The best form of writing has been and will always be honest writing. If you are not honest with yourself and choose to be intentionally drowned in your own irrational self-taught beliefs as a way to desperately push false narratives in your favor then you’re already lost. There is no value within your texts. It’s all shallow. Bluepillers have already fundamentally failed at that so everything they write is basically just empty words, shooting into thin air and or paper.

Their absolutely insane obsession with us stems from the fact that we speak our hearts out and they CAN’T stand that, they can’t stand your voice finally being heard. They can’t let you go even when you’re not directly affecting them or their lives.

Stop trying to argue with these people, you don’t gain anything from it. You take courage in writing truth, they enjoy dissimulating until it yields utter falsehood.

@Drakul, @RobertGarnicasAPedo, @Epedaphic

I don’t get it. What do you gain from doing this? I mean, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed especially when it comes to politics but one thing I do know for certain is that you can’t ever change the perspective of anybody with debating them on anything, EVER, so what’s there to be accomplished?

Bluepillers have already completely dehumanized you and your kind before you even say anything, they perceive you as corrupt no matter what you’re willing to offer, they argue in bad faith, they demoralize masculinity and embrace toxic feminity, they think they’re objectively superior, they’re subliminally misandrist, they’re not even willing to comprehend the difference between anomalies and the data collected from thousands of people as a sample size and scientific studies you provide them with, so tell me, what the fuck can one ever achieve when debating a group like this?

Similar to how capturing will be the artist’s greatest burden, being honest will forever remain as the most beautifully arduous thing a writer can ever do.

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

You’ve developed a facility with describing your emotions in the most pure way imaginable and you’ve reached a level of self-awareness due to years and years of isolation and loneliness to a point where you now have the ability to face this world’s true nature and unpleasant facts concealed by society and DO YOU REALLY THINK that normies are just gonna come around and take kindly to that?

The best form of writing has been and will always be honest writing. If you are not honest with yourself and choose to be intentionally drowned in your own irrational self-taught beliefs as a way to desperately push false narratives in your favor then you’re already lost. There is no value within your texts. It’s all shallow. Bluepillers have already fundamentally failed at that so everything they write is basically just empty words, shooting into thin air and or paper.

Their absolutely insane obsession with us stems from the fact that we speak our hearts out and they CAN’T stand that, they can’t stand your voice finally being heard. They can’t let you go even when you’re not directly affecting them or their lives.

Stop trying to argue with these people, you don’t gain anything from it. You take courage in writing truth, they enjoy dissimulating until it yields utter falsehood.
leftists are annoying but i would say the right wing is more bluepilled, left wing cucks will whine on twitter if you shit talk women, right wing cucks would beat the shit out of you for annoying muh lady

i dont even bother talking to ANYONE who isnt from this forum or my mum

There's no argument cause they're in bad faith, they would mock ugly looks as everyone else given the chance but they have to virtue signal for m'lady. But even on Reddit that's what they wrote about blackops2cel

Screenshot 20230613 174240 kindlephoto 9337672

Screenshot 20230613 175450 kindlephoto 10076464

Because I enjoy annoying them and seeing as the vast majority of bluepill men are incels themselves or normies who get cucked by providing scientific facts I can make them insecure.

Israel lovin’ bluepilled cuckservative jesus freaks can make me very angry.

i don't have any political orientation and i don't care about the left or the right wing.
i even don't understand what some things like communism means. but i believe that politics that encourage bluepilled thinking are always better than ones that encourage blackpilled thinking.

It's for the audience. The person you are debating won't change their mind, but if you can humilate them or make their core arguments look shaky, some of the audience will feel hesitant to side with a perspective that might get them humilated and looking foolish in public. You might never hear from these people, but remember, everyone here at some point got :blackpill:ed.

I saw people arguing race differences online, the "racist" and "evil" side had better arguments and could explain things I already had precieved during my life time. I still was too cowardly to really look into the topic for like 3 years, because I knew I would be accepting an info hazard into my brain, but in the end I did it anyways.

The audience you argue in front of might need a hundred demonstrations and multiple years of constant discourse, but if you can win / look better in some of the debates, they will sooner or later start to catch on. Especially if the reality around them presents them with questions and problems that the socially accepted narritives don't answer and can't help with.

Arguing starts being fun the second you feel like you are winning more of your debates than you are losing, "winning" not in the sense that you were right, but in the sense that you feel like your performance will have started the :blackpill: conversion process for at least some of the spectators.

There is something called a "preferance cascade". Everyone is acting 100% convinced in public, because they need to signal their allegiance to their own ingroup. But in private many have started to adopt the enemy's perspective. They won't openly shown this until they feel like the majority of people around them will agree. So it will look like you are achieving nothing for years with minimal progress, and then, suddenly, as the public oppinion starts to change, large groups of former ideological enemies switch sides without needing any convincing.

They already were convinced years ago, but they kept it to themselfs until it started to look like your opposition could actually win against their former ingroup.

Last edited:
It's for the audience. The person you are debating won't change their mind, but if you can humilate them or make their core arguments look shaky, some of the audience will feel hesitant to side with a perspective that might get them humilated and looking foolish in public. You might never hear from these people, but remember, everyone here at some point got :blackpill:ed.

I saw people arguing race differences online, the "racist" and "evil" side had better arguments and could explain things I already had precieved during my life time. I still was too cowardly to really look into the topic for like 3 years, because I knew I would be accepting an info hazard into my brain, but in the end I did it anyways.

The audience you argue in front of might need a hundred demonstrations and multiple years of constant discourse, but if you can win / look better in some of the debates, they will sooner or later start to catch on. Especially if the reality around them presents them with questions and problems that the socially accepted narritives don't answer and can't help with.

Arguing starts being fun the second you feel like you are winning more of your debates than you are losing, "winning" not in the sense that you were right, but in the sense that you feel like your performance will have started the :blackpill: conversion process for at least some of the spectators.

There is something called a "preferance cascade". Everyone is acting 100% convinced in public, because they need to signal their allegiance to their own ingroup. But in private many have started to adopt the enemy's perspective. They won't openly shown this until they feel like the majority of people around them will agree. So it will look like you are achieving nothing for years with minimal progress, and then, suddenly, as the public oppinion starts to change, large groups of former ideological enemies switch sides without needing any convincing.

They already were convinced years ago, but they kept it to themselfs until it started to look like your opposition could actually win against their former ingroup.
Fantastic post

High IQ OP