Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why i support LGBT, SJW, far leftist, etc. etc.

these people want to create a world that makes 1984 look a bastion of freedom. policing your speech. policing what you think. what you say in the privacy of your own home. online, in real life. policing your life choices. everywhere

in their ideal world, anyone who thinks about not using someones pronouns will be outcasted from society for simply thinking that thought. they want degeneracy to be the law, and decency to be the exception.

these people do not go away with a vote, these people do not vanish if someone based gets elected. they are multiplying at rapid rates due to indoctrination of youth, and the only way things will become better is if the pendulum swings so far left, that it goes back that far right. and these people are literally removed from the earth. anything less than that and nothing changes.

its why i support them. support them so they get to the point everyone sane is sick of it and pushes back hard. either that, or we were destined to fall anyways and nothing happens.
It is a bit based ngl. Those people are nothing but a mindless tool of kikes to destroy the society. When the destruction is completed, when marxists take over the society, institutions, seize power, they always have to rebuild the core structure of society in order for that country to even work. So, the ones that allowed marxists to takeover are the first ones slaughtered, just like Stalin slaughtered bolsheviks.

Man this is disturbing as fuck. But thanks for sharing. I take zeolite to detox from chemtrails, recommend it too.
Zeolite is one of the great too to detox this shit along with NAC, Invermectin,and few others like colloidal gold. AI also said alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin C, and omega-3 may be helpful. Shame about vit D since gates tries everything in his power to remove sun from us.

Zeolite is one of the great too to detox this shit along with NAC, Invermectin,and few others like colloidal gold. AI also said alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin C, and omega-3 may be helpful. Shame about vit D since gates tries everything in his power to remove sun from us.
:yes:

It's still a bad idea to support them.

yes. it is. because like i said these people CANNOT be changed, not reasoned with. i genuinely dont like to say it as it has insane implications and could easily be swung against us, but the only way anything can be changed for a positive at this point is if a revolution happens and these people are mass executed.

think about it, what the fuck would happen if the most based president got elected, would this genuinely change anything? no. he would end up being voted out, the SJW far leftist would stonewall any improvements he tries to make, and they would continue to subliminally influence people through media and institutions
It depends who the president is. and the control he has over agencies.

for example, if he's absolutely powerful, he can stage a few false flags from the LGBT/feminist community, thus do a national witchhhunt and round them up into fema camps, and massacre the protesters.

Progressives are virtue signaling narcissists, so it's actually really easy to know who is a faggot or and who isn't; the president can form a cyber team, targeting discord and other platforms like reddit, and track down their IP address and have the people sent to a camp.

Remember that Hitler was elected democratically, or at least, a significant portion supported him

It is a bit based ngl. Those people are nothing but a mindless tool of kikes to destroy the society. When the destruction is completed, when marxists take over the society, institutions, seize power, they always have to rebuild the core structure of society in order for that country to even work. So, the ones that allowed marxists to takeover are the first ones slaughtered, just like Stalin slaughtered bolsheviks.
Ironically Stalin is very close to fascists and even banned LGBT/put foids back into traditional family roles. Hence, why many people say, fascism is just logical conclusion of communism, which doesn't work

for example, if he's absolutely powerful, he can stage a few false flags from the LGBT/feminist community, thus do a national witchhhunt and round them up into fema camps, and massacre the protesters.

Progressives are virtue signaling narcissists, so it's actually really easy to know who is a faggot or and who isn't; the president can form a cyber team, targeting discord and other platforms like reddit, and track down their IP address and have the people sent to a camp.
these are some good ideas.. i just feel that society has become so complacent and placated even with a few false flag things if they started to do that there would be mass outrage