Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I never understand why men take women out on dates and pay 100%

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
Like unless you are already good friends with her or are already dating her why would you take a girl out on a date?

You are just asking to get scammed (if your paying 100%) like why don't you go to a simple coffee shop or something and you both just pay for your own stuff?

Now sure maybe you won't get scammed and maybe she isn't gonna use you for a free meal but why run the risk?

Honestly it's so ridiculous that I have very little remorse for a guy who gets scammed out of it because it's so fucking easy to see that you can get scammed. (Ofc I still feel a little bad tho because I don't like seeing people with good intentions getting taken advantage of)

What are your thoughts?

Paying for dates is a betabuxx initiation ceremony.

Hypothetically if I asked a foid out and she accepted my proposals- coffee date first. She will only dine well if I know she's interested in me.

Hypothetically if I asked a foid out and she accepted my proposals- coffee date first. She will only dine well if I know she's interested in me.
Same would go for me

Datehavers problem

I'd never pay for foids

cucks pay 100%

Dates are just free dinners for foids. They are rarely interested in the guy.

Agreed. I would only pay for the date if she is interested in me.

Anyways no need to worry about that since foids dont want to out with me.

Honestly it's so ridiculous that I have very little remorse for a guy who gets scammed out of it because it's so fucking easy to see that you can get scammed.
I get the reason why guys used to pay for dates over 70 years ago since most women didn't have jobs but men did. However, when women are earning just as much as men, it's retarded that femtards expect men to pay 100% when she's making just as much as him.

I get the reason why guys used to pay for dates over 70 years ago since most women didn't have jobs but men did. However, when women are earning just as much as men, it's retarded that femtards expect men to pay 100% when she's making just as much as him.
True.

The only time I'd ever pay is if I was either dating the girl or was good friends with the girl

Some dudes sister from College literally did this for years. She was some real Stacy and a complete maniac. She was hooking up with guys over Tinder every day and going out eating. She made a living off that.

Cuck betabuckser behaviour, Chad doesn't need dates he can fuck foids for them to be attracted to him.

Because they have been indoctrinated that the man is the one who pays

Foids feel they are entitled to be treated to meals. It’s rotted their brains enough they will call a man broke for asking to split the bill. Like, nigga, you’re paying EQUALLY as much as him yet he’s the only broke one? Hoe logic I guess. They make excuses too like the wAgE gAp and needing to spend 200$ a week on nails and makeup as well as a new expensive outfit for every new occasion that they will wear exactly ONCE in their lifetimes.

For me, my date and I would split the bill for the first few dates, then if I started to like her, I’d pay sometimes and then she’d pay sometimes. Basically my relationship wouldn’t be a massive net loss or gain in terms of money for me. The money I would lose spending on her would be “paid back” by her occasionally spending her own money on me too.