Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will kill myself today on 19-08-2020.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
Just remember there's no respawning in the game of IRL...

OP was last seen today at 9:50

Nooo dun do it

Say anything if ur still alive. :cryfeels:

For real?

I guess if you've been thinking about ending at 25 for this long there's nothing to say that will convince you otherwise?

Goodbye, I'm sorry this was the life you had to experience. Farewell and RIP :cryfeels:

Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Perhaps my body will be found in a few days.
Goodbye.
Don't kill yourself, bro. If you do, you will make a lot of people happy. And those people are landwhale feminists, soyboys and cucks. Is that what you want to do?

See you tomorrow postmaxing in the sewers

Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Perhaps my body will be found in a few days.
Goodbye.
damn bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i really wish u don't go but in case you decide to go though with it , may you sleep peacefully for eternity

Man, I turned 29 yesterday, but I couldn't even have the courage to kill myself.

Respect, OP.

Have fun with your new gf

Have fun with your new gf

JFL I had to read this post over twice to truly understand its meaning, this is a good one (I've never even thought of this before)

What kikecel is implying, is that OP and many other users who post these suicide threads are really just lying about it, and using suicide as their excuse when really they ascended (got a girlfriend) and they don't want to lose their "place in the brotherhood" or leave with a bad taste in their mouth by posting a thread telling the truth only to be met with scorn (also if it fails they can just waltz back in and claim they spent some time away but didn't kill themselves)

JFL I had to read this post over twice to truly understand its meaning, this is a good one (I've never even thought of this before)

What kikecel is implying, is that OP and many other users who post these suicide threads are really just lying about it, and using suicide as their excuse when really they ascended (got a girlfriend) and they don't want to lose their "place in the brotherhood" or leave with a bad taste in their mouth by posting a thread telling the truth only to be met with scorn (also if it fails they can just waltz back in and claim they spent some time away but didn't kill themselves)
anytime somebody announces they are killing themselves on a thread I post this response lol

anytime somebody announces they are killing themselves on a thread I post this response lol
:feelskek:

Its a really sensible theory, it makes a lot of sense that users would lie and say they are killing themselves in order to "leave on a good note" rather than leave being berated and disowned by a group they cared about

:feelskek:

Its a really sensible theory, it makes a lot of sense that users would lie and say they are killing themselves in order to "leave on a good note" rather than leave being berated and disowned by a group they cared about
I posted about this theory on a thread and like 70% of the users here said im low IQ for thinking that they didnt kill themselves/got tired of the forum

I posted about this theory on a thread and like 70% of the users here said im low IQ for thinking that they didnt kill themselves/got tired of the forum

Its those guys who are the low IQ ones, JFL if they think this forum of fakecels is pumping out all of these suicides

Last edited:
I don't know if you've already done it or not but if you haven't please read this:

There are lots of good copes out there and it might take some time to find. My cope is in my head. I know full well if I exercise a lot, eat well, and limit my alcohol and smoking, I will live long enough to someday in the future, I can easily say that this country (America) and the west in general is done for.

I mean, the west is already done for but in about 50 years it will be a lot more apparent and finalized.

You are into politics so you know. With western dominance and influence diminished around the world in the near future, there will be a sort of renaissance if you will. Where people go back to their original cultures instead of the degenerate westernized ones they have now.

That day will come I just know it and inceldom wont be anywhere near as bad as it is today.

Last edited:

High IQ :lul::lul: True and that way they also avoid getting doxxed if they shared pics or info with other users. Same with requested bans or whatever bs reason, if their current new relationship fails they can come back. Notice how it’s never the big truecels but the white normies who do this:lul::lul:

Big iq unironically

Last seen Wednesday at 9:04 PM
Wednesday at 9:04 PM
Wednesday at 9:04 PM

remembER that you always have CHOices

If you dont livestream it like shuaiby then obvious larp

I think he went through with it.

It's over.

RIP.

If you dont livestream it like shuaiby then obvious larp
Totally. The day I'll suicide, it'll be restreamed on youtube, twitch, ok.ru, vk.com, and recorded + will use macro to send the video to my bestgore pals. We need to document reality, I mean how it is to be an incel. Like ER did.

Well, apparently he just went and did it. Goodbye, fellow Brocel, i hope we meet again, perhaps in a better place.

Well, apparently he just went and did it. Goodbye, fellow Brocel, i hope we meet again, perhaps in a better place.
did he? he logged on on the 22nd, though it may have been relatives. would be a tragedy he always had nice posts :cryfeels:
bumo for a legend

did we lose another one, last dude that rope/disappeared was riceronicel, poor trucel.

Good.

I will do the same soon enough. No point living as a 25y virgin in this day and age.

Did he really do it? He hasn’t been online for a month

First of all, happy birthday.
Second,
Don’t do it OP, you have family that loves you.

Am literarily crying for you now, the pain you must have been going through, the isolation is beyond your power, you can't bear the loneliness anymore. And to make matters worse, society does not give a crap about us. They care more about animals than us. Dude i just want to let you know that whatever your feeling, there are people that feels the same or even worse. Me for example, i haven't had anyone to converse with for the pass 6 months, when i was 19-22, i didn't have anyone to talk to, it got to the point where i started to loose my ability to talk. The pain is non stop endless, as am talking to you now, i can feel pain, am in pain, it hurts so much to be alone. I want you to know your not alone. There are other people here suffering with you. Don't leave us my brother, stay and cope with us till the end.

Did he really do it? He hasn’t been online for a month
No, he backed out. I think he is too embarrassed to come back. He logged in for 3 days after this post.

My nigga we all don't want to die. Nobody will blame you for coming back.

No, he backed out. I think he is too embarrassed to come back. He logged in for 3 days after this post.
Or maybe he did after he logged back on that time. Either way it generally isn’t a good idea to make a thread claiming you will commit suicide since you most likely will back out of it. Your mind will do everything it can to prevent you from roping no matter how bad your life is. @JohnWickCel got hated by almost the entire forum at one point after he changed his mind.

I would tell u not to do it...and that its gets better but id be lying it doesn't get better ...it nvr began for us.
.....its over.

Over for suicide larpcels. Incel suicide is serious issue it shouldn't be larped about. If you post suicide larp you are unironically a horrible person.

He already killed himself, why this thread still alive?