Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will kill myself today on 19-08-2020.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
I guess if you've been thinking about ending at 25 for this long there's nothing to say that will convince you otherwise?

Goodbye, I'm sorry this was the life you had to experience. Farewell and RIP :cryfeels:

Over for suicide larpcels. Incel suicide is serious issue it shouldn't be larped about. If you post suicide larp you are unironically a horrible person.
Well, it's possible he thought he was going to do it and then just backed out. I mean he got on for 3 days after and saw people say stuff. I mean if your intention was just to LARP about it I think you would never log in or come back to the forum shamelessly.

Well, it's possible he thought he was going to do it and then just backed out. I mean he got on for 3 days after and saw people say stuff. I mean if your intention was just to LARP about it I think you would never log in or come back to the forum shamelessly.
It could have been a family member or someone close to him who logged on to the forum using his account . Think about it, it's only logical that people would take a look into his browser history after his death.

not ready? why not lol
because everyone here overestimates those threads until pretty much every time it gets figured out that it was a LARP.

This always happens on every incel forums. Stop glorifying those attention seeking retards. This is woman behavior.

Someone who GENUINELY wants to suicide won't brag about it on the fucking internet JFL.

because everyone here overestimates those threads until pretty much every time it gets figured out that it was a LARP.

This always happens on every incel forums. Stop glorifying those attention seeking retards. This is woman behavior.

Someone who GENUINELY wants to suicide won't brag about it on the fucking internet JFL.
true tbh,

do you think @Emergency Manual roped? he didnt make a thread but he messaged sparrow

true tbh,

do you think @Emergency Manual roped? he didnt make a thread but he messaged sparrow
Honestly I don't think so. I think the strategy a lot of fakecels implement when they finally become normies is:

1. Suddenly become seemingly sad and depressed for their last days of activity so that your "suicidal tendencies" don't look like "just a sad episode"
2. Threaten you will suicide.
3. Make a "final post" (JFL) and ask the mods to ban you.
4. Go and live happily with the normies while SIMULTANEOUSLY being glorified by the incels as someone who suffered so much.

To them it's a win-win and I am absolutely sure it's what happens in most scenarios.

Honestly I don't think so. I think the strategy a lot of fakecels implement when they finally become normies is:

1. Suddenly become seemingly sad and depressed for their last days of activity so that your "suicidal tendencies" don't look like "just a sad episode"
4. Go and live happily with the normies while SIMULTANEOUSLY being glorified by the incels as someone who suffered so much.

To them it's a win-win and I am absolutely sure it's what happens in most scenarios.
hmm, maybe. although @Emergency Manual was fucking truecel, his skin condition was awful

First of all, happy birthday.
Second,
Don’t do it OP, you have family that loves you.
Am literarily crying for you now, the pain you must have been going through, the isolation is beyond your power, you can't bear the loneliness anymore. And to make matters worse, society does not give a crap about us. They care more about animals than us. Dude i just want to let you know that whatever your feeling, there are people that feels the same or even worse. Me for example, i haven't had anyone to converse with for the pass 6 months, when i was 19-22, i didn't have anyone to talk to, it got to the point where i started to loose my ability to talk. The pain is non stop endless, as am talking to you now, i can feel pain, am in pain, it hurts so much to be alone. I want you to know your not alone. There are other people here suffering with you. Don't leave us my brother, stay and cope with us till the end.
I would tell u not to do it...and that its gets better but id be lying it doesn't get better ...it nvr began for us.
.....its over.

There is no point writing to the dead.

May the death of his choice have been upon him on that day.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for when I ascend :feelsokman:

Fucking attention whore, fucking narcissist, you are disgusting

IMG 20201013 155703

Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Perhaps my body will be found in a few days.
Goodbye.

hey I understnad if u wanna chat.

View attachment 354507
Why are you assuming it must have been him who logged on? You do know he made multiple threads in the past explaining his intentions behind his suicide.

Hopefully Survival Instincts wont cuck you

If he did suicide, I hope it was painless and that he found peace as all incels deserve in this chad-run hell we call life.

If he did suicide, I hope it was painless and that he found peace as all incels deserve in this chad-run hell we call life.
Her one itis regularly fucks on top of her grave with her tall, beautiful-faced new partner chad, squirting at the thought that he is dead for her.
Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Perhaps my body will be found in a few days.
Goodbye.

Come on the next one

Last edited:
shut the fuck up greycel you are disrespecting a legend :feelsUgh: it's probably his parents checking his pc after he roped :feelsUgh:
Fuckin 'fag who committed suicide, he wasn't worth a fuck. Narcissist until the last "guys I commit suicide tomorrow XDDD"

95% of incel suicide threads are larps but you aren't ready for that convo lol.

No, he backed out. I think he is too embarrassed to come back. He logged in for 3 days after this post.

anytime somebody announces they are killing themselves on a thread I post this response lol

Can you show any of these suicide larp threads?
I haven't found any.

It sounds like user @Colera concedes that he's dead but disrespects him anyway.

Go suicide it is the only way if you feel that... suicide... you know when is the right moment.
Go suicide it is the only way if you feel that... suicide... you know when is the right moment.

It sounds like user @Colera concedes that he's dead but disrespects him anyway.
I don't give a fuck that he's dead, did he leave something? has it revolutionized something? no. A suicide like many others, one less. Respecting the dead is not part of the regulation.

This has always been my perspective on suicide, it really is the most logical course of action

@To_Live_is to_Serve
We spend our entire lives avoiding certain actions because of how it will affect our life and usually due to our fear of death

So it stands to reason that if you are no longer in fear of death as you want to die, you no longer have to obey any laws or impose any restrictions upon yourself

Before one kills themselves, one should first try and use their new found freedom to forcefully forge a life for themselves where they no longer want to die

If they fail in that pursuit then they can simply kill themselves as they intended, and if they succeed there would no longer be any reason to kill themselves
based

View attachment 354507
maybe some family member checked his pc and he had the password saved on .co .

Could happen .. i guess .

Last edited:

A super intellect lost on this world.

my nigga didnt live to see VRcopemaxxing, over for him, sorry

Damn, he actually did commit suicide, I am so sorry brocel. Rest in peace :feelscry:

Last seen Aug 22, 2020

May you have achieved piece of mind wherever you are now.

I feel when people make « suicide good bye threads » they should be forced to live streaming it :feelshaha: cause we just don’t know and that’s gay … so that way we could all peacefully give our last words in some sort of fag support group event to the dying incel.

Last edited:
Rest in pussy, comrade

Crying dawsons creek

Damn, he actually did commit suicide, I am so sorry brocel. Rest in peace :feelscry:
Not posting again is not proof he roped. He could've just changed his password to a random string, and then created an alt account.

Unless he doxxes himself or livestreams it there's no way to know if a suicide post is legit.

Rip brother, another fallen soldier, normies and chads going to laugh about your death. BRUTAL