Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on keeping on Uninstall-kenobi. You’re our only hope.

its going to be a depressing journey damn....i did about 20 and was on verge of suicide. Hang in there. Its Over.

Nigga you still won't tell us what your face is /10 :lul::lul::lul:

Why won't you? @uninstall

He doesn't know that he is ugly, he thinks he is good looking.

If he knew that he was ugly and unwanted by foids, he wouldn't have tried to go out on a quest to approach 1000 of them.

There is literally no reason to approach that many foids if you know you're ugly, all you're doing is making your mental health even worse. It's retarded.
maybe he hopes in the law of large numbers like i did in the past and i knew perfectly i was ugly; if you're ugly is impossible even if you approach 10.000, there is no way, not even with drunked/on drugs/extremely ugly girls, they always understand you are ugly

He is a god among men. He has done modelling in the past.
For real?..... So hes probably like Chadlite tier?
I've seen 6/10s get more success from him via daygame then
The fuark

Don't agree. It's not him who deserves to be treated like shit. It's these fucking "teehee" bitches, "i am not in the mood" bitches, "i can't talk because i am sucking Chad's dick" bitches. They should be treated like shit for all the pain and suffering our brothers endure each passing day. Some of them are so high up their asses they can't even say no properly. And should I remind that these same bitches would get mad if they were treated this way. So why should he end the conversation on their terms? His goal is not to develop loser syndrome. His goal is to ascend, dammit!

Amen.

They are probably laughing their heads off when he goes sour. Keeping your dignity is more important than dumping your disappointment on them for revenge.
you're retarded if you think you have slim to medium frame at 7.5 inch wrists.
That's 95th percentile wrist size.
You're LARGE framed.
I just googled it:

https://theslenderwrist.com/average-wrist-size-for-a-man/

7.5 inches is just above average

6.25 inches is in the lowest 20%

For real?..... So hes probably like Chadlite tier?
I've seen 6/10s get more success from him via daygame then
The fuark
It was a joke. He is almost certainly below average looking.

They are probably laughing their heads off when he goes sour. Keeping your dignity is more important than dumping your disappointment on them for revenge.

I just googled it:

I don't care what they think of me once I am rejected

FOIDS WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BELITTLE YOU WHEN THEY DON'T LIKE YOU.

I just googled it:

I don't think wrist size is all that important. It's an indicator how big your muscles can get naturally, that's about it (the bigger the wrist, the bigger the arm) and you will have bigger forearms naturally. What really matters is shoulder width and shoulder to hip ratio (v-taper). I have only 7.2" wrists, but I have wide shoulders and small hips.

Also, keep in mind that the website you are quoting used self-reported measurements off the internet, which are almost certainly going to be exaggerated. I think if I remember correctly, I've read somewhere that around 7" is the average. The fact that you have 13 people claiming above 9" is enough to realize that people are trolling their asses off with their numbers.

Last edited:
I don't think wrist size is all that important. It's an indicator how big your muscles can get naturally, that's about it (the bigger the wrist, the bigger the arm) and you will have bigger forearms naturally. What really matters is shoulder width and shoulder to hip ratio (v-taper). I have only 7.2" wrists, but I have wide shoulders and small hips.

Also, keep in mind that the website you are quoting used self-reported measurements off the internet, which are almost certainly going to be exaggerated. I think if I remember correctly, I've read somewhere that around 7" is the average. The fact that you have 13 people claiming above 9" is enough to realize that people are trolling their asses off with their numbers.

6 to 6.5 is small

6.5 to 7.5 is medium

7.5 - 8+ = large

it's that simple reallity

He has stated that he is good looking.
What?!? But...but the blackpill!

@uninstall Do you think you are good looking? That's ridiculous - you'd be fucking right now if you were good looking. I've seen handsome guys pick up girls while jacking-off in public.

Try out photofeeler.com if you want a more honest critique.

Uninstall, post a picture of yourself, not a selfie, in photofeeler then post your results here. You seem extremely determined to not tell us how good looking /ugly your face is.

I just googled it:

That's a poll, and people are likely to exaggurate the numbers or just vote whatever on it.
Here's one from an actual study conducted where they MEASURED peoples wrist sizes:
Af02135e9eb6939042824d6ec6aed6ba

And as i said before, you have a 95th percentile wrist size.
LARGE Frame.

EDIT: This study was done by the army, so it's likely even larger than it would be if done by the normal population.
7.5 is now likely 98th percentile

Last edited:
He won't speak like Viserys Targaryen. His voice has been greatly improved since the first approach. He will be calm and confident. Foids are so focused on themselves, I can't imagine their ego not getting hurt.

Can't fucking believe I didn't come up with a better example.

Uninstall, post a picture of yourself, not a selfie, in photofeeler then post your results here. You seem extremely determined to not tell us how good looking /ugly your face is.
This lol
He will literally give us every stat except for his face/10

That's a poll, and people are likely to exaggurate the numbers or just vote whatever on it.
Here's one from an actual study conducted where they MEASURED peoples wrist sizes:
View attachment 29335

LARGE Frame.
Apparently I am 80 percentile, cool. I thought my wrists were small for my build.

Apparently I am 80 percentile, cool. I thought my wrists were small for my build.
That's by the army too, it means you mog most guys in the army.
If you compared it to people in the real world you'd likely be 90th percentile.

Are you doing all this shit in the same city? be really careful, you might become known as a locally famous "creep"

i used to end by saying have a nice evening

but I plan to end that permanently

i will come up with a few closing lines such as - I am too pretty for you anyway, enjoy your lonely evening in front of FAcebook
Why? Those are verbal copes that make you look upset and unstable.

Nigga you still won't tell us what your face is /10 :lul::lul::lul:

Why won't you? @uninstall

Well if he says "I'm a 7/10" then everybody will say: "He's bragging!! Report him!!" but if he says he is a 3/10 everybody will say: "Man it's over. Stop trying!!" So it makes sense just not to respond to that.

So that must be a big city then. If you approach 1000 girls in a 5000 people town then you would be quite well known there.

Are you doing all this shit in the same city? be really careful, you might become known as a locally famous "creep"
It has probably already happen. The foids are probably on high alert.

View attachment 29335

LARGE Frame.

EDIT: This study was done by the army, so it's likely even larger than it would be if done by the normal population.
7.5 is now likely 98th percentile
Is this shit real? I have 6 inch wrists. Is the wrist thing a meme or is it legit possible to be a wristcel because my wrists are fucking TINY.... It's over.

Livan’s a name a town in Belgium which you might know as Leuven its Dutch name.
It's Louvain in French, so unless he made a typo or this is some kind of Flemish idiom that I am unaware of I still think it is more likely he is a Slav who is stuck somewhere in the West.

It's Louvain in French, so unless he made a typo or this is some kind of Flemish idiom that I am unaware of I still think it is more likely he is a Slav who is stuck somewhere in the West.
Well he’s in Belgium we just don’t know where.

Well if he says "I'm a 7/10" then everybody will say: "He's bragging!! Report him!!" but if he says he is a 3/10 everybody will say: "Man it's over. Stop trying!!" So it makes sense just not to respond to that.

So that must be a big city then. If you approach 1000 girls in a 5000 people town then you would be quite well known there.
We don't care what he is PSL, i just want to know so we can get a better gauge of where he stands, and where we would stand in comparision if we tried something similar..
OP @uninstall just tell us lol, no ones going to ban you for being GL.
That's not against the rules

We don't care what he is PSL, i just want to know so we can get a better gauge of where he stands, and where we would stand in comparision if we tried something similar..
OP @uninstall just tell us lol, no ones going to ban you for being GL.
That's not against the rules
It’s not against the rules to be good looking (because a handsome guy can be a mental waste man) but uninstall having already said he’s good looking could be perceived as bragging if he decides to post he’s a 7+.

It’s not against the rules to be good looking (because a handsome guy can be a mental waste man) but uninstall having already said he’s good looking could be perceived as bragging if he decides to post he’s a 7+.
No cause we're asking him, it's only bragging if he does it without anyone actually ASKING him.

Speaking of wrist sizes, I remember a girl had thicker wrists than me JFL

lol, at exactly 15cm (6") wrist size, I don't even make it into the table.

Maybe try like 50 approaches in a bar/nightclub after lots of alcohol? I have gotten total 2 numbers out of 8 approaches (nothing came of it but they were real numbers) in bars and clubs.

Approaches 7/17/2018

This time l said to myself that l will only approach foids that are not moving and did it. The goal was to force a response rather than giving them a chance to run easily.

1. No response - said she was tired

2. Foid from Poland - boyfriend rejection - signs of lying; hot body by my standard

3. Runaway - cute bitch but bitch

Some old dude witnessed it and had some sort of inner reflection in him; could not say if it was positive or negative;

4. Runaway - very crual tbh; ran without saying anything; this rarely happens even to me; fucking foids man....

5. Very cute; reacted very well facially but was waiting for her boyfriend....this is what she told me right off the bat

He actually came 5 minute later.

Fucking foids man.

Notes: Foids are extremely looks focused.. always looking at their pocket mirrors or using their phones for that.

6. Barely looked at me. Kept texting. Had a wedding ring.

Fucking foids man...

I started to write my approach journey on my phone ( i write after every approach) so that l save time and remember better. This is why the structure is different and shorter.

817 to go

Glad to see you're still at it man! The only thing I would say is be careful not to get too burnt out or jaded as you go. I worry that if it starts to feel too much like work, or a cookie cutter routine, or you just start to feel bitter or negative in the process, then foids are gonna feel it and it'll negatively impact your chances. Think of 'routine' or negativity like a foreign substance contaminating a scientific experiment. Know what I mean?

@uninstall honestly even though this forum doesn't you will always be a saint in my truecel heart, your research has done more than you can possibly imagine if you do complete to 1000 god should gift you with a 10/10 prime 18

It has probably already happen. The foids are probably on high alert.
This might be true. And may be a reason that the percentage of approaches that are met with hostility or straight up running away seems to be increasing. I honestly only have two concerns or criticisms of his methodology right now:

1.) If he's routinely approaching this many women within the same time period and in the same place, femoids are bound to notice what he's up to and won't react well.

2.) I worry about his 'inner game' nosediving due bad vibes building up, or just being burnt out. If he's not enjoying the interaction, then why would they? And if he's going in 'expecting' to be rejected, then he's probably right. He needs to be likeable and approachable, not robotic or intense.

3.) The butthurt rejection comebacks do nothing but validate the femoids assumptions about him. Better to be 'over it' and show he really couldn't give any fucks imo.

This might be true. And may be a reason that the percentage of approaches that are met with hostility or straight up running away seems to be increasing. I honestly only have two concerns or criticisms of his methodology right now:

1.) If he's routinely approaching this many women within the same time period and in the same place, femoids are bound to notice what he's up to and won't react well.

2.) I worry about his 'inner game' nosediving due bad vibes building up, or just being burnt out. If he's not enjoying the interaction, then why would they? And if he's going in 'expecting' to be rejected, then he's probably right. He needs to be likeable and approachable, not robotic or intense.

3.) The butthurt rejection comebacks do nothing but validate the femoids assumptions about him. Better to be 'over it' and show he really couldn't give any fucks imo.

1. Yes. I approach after work so I can't really change the time but I change the place ever 1-2 weeks.
2. You can't "like it". Nobody likes getting rejected. You need to overclock yourself way more than you think to do this. It's like a deadlift PR or something.
3.Fuck them. Seriously.

THEY SHOULD BE HONORED THAT I APPROACH THEM.

Yes, HONORED.

And if they don't respect me, I don't give a fuck how I look in their eyes. I will say how I feel because there's nothing to lose. I've treated women greatly many times and they treat me like garbage.

Never forget that women WILL ALWAYS RATIONALIZE their actions in their FAVOR no matter what.

They won't say - oh, this guy was brave and nice to approach me. Then when I rejected him, he took it so well.

haha

NO. They just want you to go away and die.

Moreover, you get nothing out of being polite once they've rejected you.

A WOMAN WILL NEVER CHANGE HER OPINION ABOUT YOU EVER.

once rejected, rejected forever (unless you looksmaxx into a god or get 50 cent type of rich).

THAT';S WHY WILL CONTINUE TO TELL THAT THEY ARE AUTISTIC BECAUSE THEY ARE.

burying your fyucking head in a phone to avoid every social confrontation is one of the most autistic acts on this planet

FFS, I think even actual autists are more NT than the modern woman.

1. You can't "like it". Nobody likes getting rejected. You need to overclock yourself way more than you think to do this. It's like a deadlift PR or something.

Of course no-one likes being rejected. But people pick up on your vibe and unconciously mirror it, so you need to find a way to model the behavior that you'd like to see in return from them. In other words, you need to find a way to.. you know, actually enjoy their company in the moment. As though you are a real person who's genuinely trying to get to know another person who has caught their interest, instead of just playing some impersonal 'game' where you either win (and they lose) or you lose (and they win). That way of thinking can't help but kill whatever chance you might have had if you were to approach it authentically.

You need to overclock yourself way more than you think to do this.

Sure, you need to psyche yourself up before you make an approach, but I still think you need to appear authentically interested and approachable/ non-threatening. You definitely don't want to appear as though you're just bouncing from random femoid to random femoid and going through the motions. They will definitely pick up on it.

Fuck them. Seriously. THEY SHOULD BE HONORED THAT I APPROACH THEM.

Do you really think this attitude is helping you to achieve you goal? I mean really. Why exactly should they be honored to meet a stranger. Respect is not a default. It is not owed to you (or anyone for that matter) Respect has to be earned. Literally. And honor is a few steps above respect.

And if they don't respect me, I don't give a fuck how I look in their eyes. I will say how I feel because there's nothing to lose. I've treated women greatly many times and they treat me like garbage.

Not saying you 'should' or have to, but do you really think you regard femoids with 'respect'. The most common attitude I see reflected in your writing is contempt. Do you think there's a chance that maybe some of that comes through?

Don't get me wrong man. I'm not trying to take anything away from what you're doing. In fact i really admire it. It's just that sometimes we can get so close to something that we get caught up in it and need the perspective of an outside observer to help reel us in a bit.

So anyway, all I'm saying is that things don't seem to be working out so well yet, and I guess one approach is to dig in your heels, refuse to adapt, and allow yourself to grow increasingly bitter and angry at everyone else for giving you the same reactions over and over. Or you could maybe try to learn from your failures, and yes, even try to use some of the advice your fellow comerades are giving you, and who knows.. maybe just maybe you'll get a different result.

And before you guys all call this 'blue pilled' and shit. Notice that I said 'whatever chance you may have had.

Sure, for some there is a zero chance probability based on appearance alone. But for most, there is at least 'some' probability that is at least non-zero. And the moment you admit that, then you must also implicitly admit that vibe and approach methodology play a role in either increasing, or more likely, decreasing attraction. This is true for ALL normies, and indeed anyone who isn't Chad.

So if your goal is to embark on a self-fulfilling prophecy where you are rejected literally hundreds of times without a single success, then by all means dispense with actually trying to be interested, endearing, likeable and well.. attractive. But if you actually 'want' to be successful, then i can't help feeling like you might want to rethink a few things.

Last edited:
Of course no-one likes being rejected. But people pick up on your vibe and unconciously mirror it, so you need to find a way to model the behavior that you'd like to see in return from them. In other words, you need to find a way to.. you know, actually enjoy their company in the moment. As though you are a real person who's genuinely trying to get to know another person who has caught their interest, instead of just playing some impersonal 'game' where you either win (and they lose) or you lose (and they win). That way of thinking can't help but kill whatever chance you might have had if you were to approach it authentically.

Sure, you need to psyche yourself up before you make an approach, but I still think you need to appear authentically interested and approachable/ non-threatening. You definitely don't want to appear as though you're just bouncing from random femoid to random femoid and going through the motions. They will definitely pick up on it.

Do you really think this attitude is helping you to achieve you goal? I mean really. Why exactly should they be honored to meet a stranger. Respect is not a default. It is not owed to you (or anyone for that matter) Respect has to be earned. Literally. And honor is a few steps above respect.

Not saying you 'should' or have to, but do you really think you regard femoids with 'respect'. The most common attitude I see reflected in your writing is contempt. Do you think there's a chance that maybe some of that comes through?

Don't get me wrong man. I'm not trying to take anything away from what you're doing. In fact i really admire it. It's just that sometimes we can get so close to something that we get caught up in it and need the perspective of an outside observer to help reel us in a bit.

So anyway, all I'm saying is that things don't seem to be working out so well yet, and I guess one approach is to dig in your heels, refuse to adapt, and allow yourself to grow increasingly bitter and angry at everyone else for giving you the same reactions over and over. Or you could maybe try to learn from your failures, and yes, even try to use some of the advice your fellow comerades are giving you, and who knows.. maybe just maybe you'll get a different result.

And before you guys all call this 'blue pilled' and shit. Notice that I said 'whatever chance you may have had.

Sure, for some there is a zero chance probability based on appearance alone. But for most, there is at least 'some' probability that is at least non-zero. And the moment you admit that, then you must also implicitly admit that vibe and approach methodology play a role in either increasing, or more likely, decreasing attraction. This is true for ALL normies, and indeed anyone who isn't Chad.

So if your goal is to embark on a self-fulfilling prophecy where you are rejected literally hundreds of times without a single success, then by all means dispense with actually trying to be interested, endearing, likeable and well.. attractive. But if you actually 'want' to be successful, then i can't help feeling like you might want to rethink a few things.

Didn't read half that shit but It's fairly obvious you're a normie LARPing.

You should really look at yourself and ponder why you are wasting your time here.

Of course no-one likes being rejected. But people pick up on your vibe and unconciously mirror it, so you need to find a way to model the behavior that you'd like to see in return from them.

Extreme cope

A GF of my chad friend has bigger biceps than me.

1. Yes. I approach after work so I can't really change the time but I change the place ever 1-2 weeks.
2. You can't "like it". Nobody likes getting rejected. You need to overclock yourself way more than you think to do this. It's like a deadlift PR or something.
3.Fuck them. Seriously.

THEY SHOULD BE HONORED THAT I APPROACH THEM.

Yes, HONORED.

Never forget that women WILL ALWAYS RATIONALIZE their actions in their FAVOR no matter what.

They won't say - oh, this guy was brave and nice to approach me. Then when I rejected him, he took it so well.

haha

NO. They just want you to go away and die.

Moreover, you get nothing out of being polite once they've rejected you.

A WOMAN WILL NEVER CHANGE HER OPINION ABOUT YOU EVER.

once rejected, rejected forever (unless you looksmaxx into a god or get 50 cent type of rich).

THAT';S WHY WILL CONTINUE TO TELL THAT THEY ARE AUTISTIC BECAUSE THEY ARE.

burying your fyucking head in a phone to avoid every social confrontation is one of the most autistic acts on this planet

FFS, I think even actual autists are more NT than the modern woman.

It's called class.

Um, not to discourage you, but I've noticed that when a girl finds a guy attractive, she'll go out of her way to either approach him, or make it so easy for him to approach her, by being extremely welcoming and so on.

But hey, keep us posted. Let us know how that works. I don't think I have the endurance for that.

How many approaches are you @ now?

it

Very sound advice. If Uni were just venting here but not displaying the same attitude in his approaches, that would be one thing. But he sounds like this is wearing his soul down a little bit. TBH, I have sometimes used anger as a source of energy to deal with things, so would try to stay mad about things instead of trying to do something about them, and sometimes that can work - but not when trying to meet women.
hell, just go to a brothel in east europe. the girls are all 8/10 and they charge like 50 dollars for bareback

Have you been? Sounds awesome.
One of the under-recognized benefits of the end of the Cold War was the flood of Eastern European women out into the greater world. Had a great effect on porno, anyway.

My mum has bigger wrists than me. Not even joking.

I'm the epitome of a frameletcel :feelsrope:
Of course no-one likes being rejected. But people pick up on your vibe and unconciously mirror it, so you need to find a way to model the behavior that you'd like to see in return from them.

Yes, just like people women picked up a rapist vibe from Ted Bundy. Oh wait, they didn't.

Women don't have a sixth sense. Get out, normie.

Last edited:

this shit ain't fucking starcraft or chess, bro

they don't reject me because i say the wrong words

anyone who has approached will tell you that

the most important part of an approach ain't verbal

you serisouly overthinking this shit

only fucking blue pill idiots think their success rate will skyrocket once they discover some pick up line bullshit

she either likes you at that moment or she doesn't

and that's it

you can try to make a fucking science out of it, but it's that fucking simple

take your advice and try it

and yes those bitches should be HONORED that a man like me approaches them

cause it takes fucking courage to do it

anyone can send a fucking FB request

so yeah - SHE SHOULD BE HONORED THAT I CHOSE HER

don't care if i am bitter or not

women are trash

and i ain't catering to them
It's called class.