Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause she knows whether she will give u a chance within less than a minute

I have more respect for the women that striaght up tell me they have bfs than those bitches that string me along

i will go direct for the entirety of the mission

Exactly. I dont enjoy chatting either. Ure not looking for friendship. Be straightforward.

I said this earlier in the thread, but you are doing the same shit every time. Trying 1000 times with the same approach doesn't prove anything other than your approaches fucking suck. Instead of just dryly asking for a number, how about you try suggesting an activity and invite her along?

I said this earlier in the thread, but you are doing the same shit every time. Trying 1000 times with the same approach doesn't prove anything other than your approaches fucking suck. Instead of just dryly asking for a number, how about you try suggesting an activity and invite her along?

and then how will we communicate Einstein?

she can just not show up for the date

she said she has no BF

had she said yes i would have ended the conversation right away

it wasn't a fucking light conversation about the weather

TRY it and come back
Yeah but if she had said she had a bf (and you knew she was lying) I have no doubt you would have judged her for being dismissive of you. That means there is nothing she could’ve said to you that would make you not hate her apart from agreeing on a date with you. This is why IT mock incels and it actually gives them cause to shift focus away from the Blackpill (which is irrefutable) and instead allows them to make it look like incels only hate women because they refuse their advances, despite the real picture being much more complicated than this. If you think she’s a cunt whether she rejects you kindly or not then you only help IT in portraying us as unreasonable brats.

Suggest a sex and invite her along.

Getting a number is the first step.

There's nothing wrong with asking for a number. Girls often do give out their number - even if they dont like the guy - as she can always put one wrong digit in the number or simply say she's busy when he calls.
I'm afraid this girl just didnt like you enough to warrant keeping in touch.

A girl finding you polite enough to convo with you, entertaining her, and then refusing to even give a number, is insulting.

It gives her a reason to stay in contact with you, which makes it more reasonable to ask for a number. It also shows if she is really interested or not, and cuts down on all the time wasted trying to run phone game.

Approaches 7/13/2018

Girl 1: WONDER WOMAN

I saw a girl with a T-shirt saying Wonder Woman. She was waiting for the metro.

I went to her, touched my chest and said: "Is it true?"

My goal was to suggest - is she really "wonder woman"

she said: What?

I said: Your T-shirt. Does it say the truth?
she laughed slightly and said: "It's only a T-shirt."

So, what are you up to? Hitting the gym?

(she was dressed like some sports player and had a gym bag)

No. I will travel.

Nice. What's your name, by the way?
My name is Janisha. Nice to meet you.
My name is X. I just finished work and will go buy some clothes.
Cool.
Do you have a boyfriend?
What? You are asking me that so quickly?
I guess the answer is no then.
I could have said yes?
But you didn't?

(when a foid answer this way to the bf question the answer is no. if she had a bf, she will say it right away. in this case she simply avoids lying)

How old are you?
I am 29...if you care.
Look, I have to get off at the next stop. If you want we can continue this conversation on Viber? Do you have it?
No, I dont ( she smiled and maybe blushed a little)
Oh. I see. I guess you don't have anything else (i was alluding to FB...etc)
I don't.
Good for you. They are all distractions. Then I got on the train and didn't even look at her. She got on the train too.

This approach was very strong body wise. My posture was insanely good. My voice was surprisingly low. It was fucking solid.

--------------------

Girl 2: HOT AF.

She was sitting on some bench next to a stairway or some shit in front of a university.

I went to her and said.

Hello. You have the face of someone I would kiss.

She said: I am waiting for someone?
Who?
My boyfriend.
Tell him I said hi.

Looking back, I should have said - let's wait for him together and in the meantime tell me more about yourself, but it came later to my mind.

Girl 3: I only want to talk about work.

I approached some foid selling loans in the mall.

I said hi. You look sympathetic.

But she was very quick to reject me and said - "I only want to talk about work."

I had 4 more similar rejections and will not talk about them because it's pointless.

So, total of 7 rejections ( at least)

OFF TOPIC

I saw a foid that hurt me on BADOO and destroyed her.

Since I spend a fair amount at crucial metro stations I see familiar faces from time to time. Yesterday and today too. I saw a foid that I talk to on badoo and later she ghosted me like I am a POS.

She was like 6'2" and wearing heels - so a lot taller than me. I recognized her because she looked exactly like her photos.

She sat on a bench - waiting for the metro.

I was hesitant what to do - approach her or insult her or nothing. I made 10 steps in the other direction. then 1 minute later I went back and said this to her:

Hi. Your name is XXX, right?
Yes....(she was creeped the fuck out)
Do you remember me?
No. Where do you know me from?
Well, that's your problem to figure out. You look different in real life. ( she didn't. she looked just like the photos - her legs were legit insane - i got a hard on) But apparently you don't remember me...
Do we know each other from badoo?

(she got it right, but not because she remembered me. because that was the only logical explanation)

I didn't say anything. Then said.

"LOOK. I AM HAPPY THAT WE NEVER MET. BECAUSE YOU DON'T ATTRACT ME AT ALL."

AND MADE A GESTURE WITH MY ARMS SUGGESTING THE END OF SOMETHING - I CROSSED ME ARMS AND THEN OPENED THEM.

tHEN i LEFT.

824 to go

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

You were so damn close!! I honestly think she liked you and that was her version of flirting! She wanted you to keep trying to show that you were really interested in pursuing her. Yeah, it's a game and games are stupid. But if you want the prize (i.e. that sweet 25 yo pussy), then you play the game.

You were so damn close!! I honestly think she liked you and that was her version of flirting! She wanted you to keep trying to show that you were really interested in pursuing her. Yeah, it's a game and games are stupid. But if you want the prize (i.e. that sweet 25 yo pussy), then you play the game.

i can't read minds

and sensed that she was somewhat cold despite the conversation
maybe you are right, maybe not

i can't know

i am not perfect but fuck me dead - foids aren't either

i can't read minds

and sensed that she was somewhat cold despite the conversation
maybe you are right, maybe not

i can't know

i am not perfect but fuck me dead - foids aren't either

Pobody's Nerfect :)

If you ever see her again, just say "Hey, this is me trying again - having fun yet?"

Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't, but at least you tried. That's more than 95% of this forum can say.

Pobody's Nerfect :)

If you ever see her again, just say "Hey, this is me trying again - having fun yet?"

Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't, but at least you tried. That's more than 95% of this forum can say.

i could have responded better but didn't

besides there was not time

her stop was really close - like 30 second close

Grab one by the throat and tell her to back the fuck off

I've been following this thread for a while, and something I've wondered about is when you say "You seem sympathetic", are your real-life exchanges in English, or are you translating for us and sympathetic is the best approximation (thinking about sympatheik/sympathisch in Dutch/German)? It doesn't sound right in English and it's probably hindering you if it is, I know I've got absolutely no room to criticise, I just want to see you maximising your chances.

Last edited:
Should’ve stopped from the first rejection.

Holy fuck. I literally thought you had a chance reading that story. You got so much further than I have and will ever get. :feelsbadman:

I thought so too but she was cold also so it wasn't a surprise.

Fuck it. At this point, it is pretty clear that l will reach at least 400 rejections.

Numbers game only works if you're 5 to 7 / 10.

If you're sub5, it never started for you.

Based on your stats so far you will need to do maybe 5000 approaches to find one who will chat and date.

and then she will probably ghost you after 1 date.
:lul::lul::kys:

It only sounds autistic in English. In other languages it sounds really good.

There's a Russian word - sympateechnaya

means - attractive, pretty

but the OP sounds like an english native speaker

he probably means someone who is sensitive to other people's feelings.

and if she is really sympathetic - when she dumps a rejection on him she will do it such a way as not to hurt his feelings.

What is OP’s first language?
German probably, I'm not sure though.
It could also be translated to "You look approachable". That's a good way to start a conversation because the girl subconsciously does not want to prove that he is wrong with this assumption so she tries to reject in a rather nice way.

German probably, I'm not sure though.
It could also be translated to "You look approachable". That's a good way to start a conversation because the girl subconsciously does not want to prove that he is wrong with this assumption so she tries to reject in a rather nice way.
My guess is he is German and didn´t translate correctly.

he didn´t literally say you look "sympathetic". He´s German and meant to say "sympatisch" which correctly translated means friendly or approachable.

He basically said something along the lines of "You seem friendly and I want to talk to you" which is not creepy at all.

he didn´t literally say you look "sympathetic". He´s German and meant to say "sympatisch" which correctly translated means friendly or approachable.

He basically said something along the lines of "You seem friendly and I want to talk to you" which is not creepy at all.

Even in spanish "Simpatico" gets incorrectly translated as sympathetic all the time, but it means the same "nice and friendly"

Edit: Simpatico means the same in Italian and Portuguese as well and are also mistranslated commonly.

Edit2: Simpatic in Romanian is the same case as all the words written above.

Approaches 7/16/2018

I have burnout severely and couldn't force myself to approach on Sunday.

Today I did just one approach and she pretended that she can't hear me and moved away

So 1 rejection.

I will continue as before tomorrow.

Approaches 7/16/2018

Today I did just one approach and she pretended that she can't hear me and moved away

So 1 rejection.

We are rooting for you here brother, make them suffer!

i normally type my approach journey in the separate thread, but today was a special kinda of shit

Before the approach:

I was feeling more anxiety than usual even though I have been approaching every day for weeks. Anyway, I overcame it and started approaching.

I did a couple of approaches and most resulted in quick rejections.

For example I approached one foid and her first line was - I have a boyfriend.

Eventually, I felt really strong and did two approaches in a minute and one of the rejections saw my second approach. Like she rejected me and I went to the next girl 10 meters away from us - lmfao

Then I SAW ONE FOID THAT HURT IN THE PAST

SHE WAS WITH A ROBUST BUT NOT TALLER THAN ME CHAD. He had easily 50lbs + muscle on me.

She went on a date with me and it was a great date but then she ghosted me like I am a POS.

That opened a wound but I said to myself - I need 4 more approaches and I will have around 8 for the day. Let's do them and go home.

----------------------------

Then I approached a woman waiting for the metro.

She reacted SUPER POSITIVELY.

And was EXTREMELY RECEPTIVE.

It turns out that we were living close to each other and talked for good 10-15 minutes in the metro.

It was a great CONVO. sHE SHOWED GREAT INTEREST.

I will try to recreate it from memory:

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi. You look sympathetic.
Haha. Thank you very much (smiles)
So, how are you this evening? I am kinda tired but I have something else to do before I can go home.
I am tired too. I am going home.
What's your name?
My name is Veronica.
My name is X. How old are you?
25 (her age is perfect)
I am 29
So, do you have a boyfriend?
No. (she blushed slightly and turned her head to the side)

I was like FINALLY. Some foid that does not have a boyfriend.

We got on the train and continued talking.

What do you work?
I work in a barber shop.
Nice. I am a web developper.

Then I stopped talking to see if she has interest in me.

She asked me:

What have you bought? And pointed towards my bag.
Mudguards for my bike.
You ride a bike?
Yes, I love it. I would like to be able to go to work with it, but it's too far away.
ahhaah yes, you will need to take a bath there hhaha We have a bath at work...
We don't. That's why I ride long distances only on the weekend. Where you from?

I am from town X.
Really? My mom is from there. I loved that place and know it very well. I have many great memories there (this wasn't a lie - it was 100% true)
Cool.

Then I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

Have you been to London?
No.
I really like the metro there. It's mostly on the surface and you can see the surroundings.
OH, that's pretty nice. I should go there. Do you ride a bicycle?

No, but I plan to buy a longboard.
Really? I was a skater but have never rode a longboard. Only a regular skateboard for tricks (NOT A LIE - this is 100% true) Will you let me try your longboard?
Sure.
You know what? I actually broke my arm in your hometown riding my skate.
No way?
Yes. I was cruising with friend and my front wheel got stucked and the skate threw me forward. It was pretty painful.
That sucks.

hen I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

I REPEAT CAUSE THIS NEEDS REPETITION.

SHE ASKED ME WHAT'S MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I REPEAT. A GIRL THAT I APPROACHED ASKED ME FOR MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I WAS LIKE - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES

I WAS LIKE - HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I am a saggitarius.
Really? You look like a Leo.
My sister is a Leo.

Then we talked some more about some minor shit.

Her stop was close.

So I asked her: DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER?

SHE SAID: YES, BUT I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU.

i REPEAT - she reFUSED to give me her number after that kind of talk.

I said ok: Ok then and stopped talking.

If I could, I would have evaporated RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT.

After 20 seconds she said:

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

I said: If this is fun for you....fine.

Then the cuck in my said: ASKED FOR FACEBOOK, but the HURT MOTHERFUCKED IN ME SAID - FUCK IT - IF SHE WANTED TO BE IN CONTACT WITH ME, SHE WOULD HAVE OFFERED ME HER FB.

THEN I PULLED OUT MY HEADPHONES AND RIGHT BEFORE I PUT THEM ON SHE ASKED:

What are you listenING TO?

I said:

I won't tell you. SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

She said: Ok.

Then her stop came and she LEFT.

LEAVING ME WITH A NASTY FEELING INSIDE.

THIS IS LEGIT THE NASTIEST MOST FAGGY REJECTIONS I HAVE EVER HAD.

WHAT A POS.

And do you want to know the truth?

I actually expected it.

Yes, I am not lying. My six sense which has evolved after 150+ rejections told me that this will happen.

and it did

THIS IS THE NATURE OF WOMEN BOYOS.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

IT WAS A VERY NASTY DAY.

AT THIS POINT I MUST BE A FUCKING ROCK INSIDE.

831 TO GO
she let your expectations rise. what a bitch

I just noticed this thread was posted on 23rd may, lol.

I'd actually guess Belgian, I've heard people on Flemish TV use sympathiek with the meaning 'kind', 'nice'. German is also a strong possibility. The one thing I'm sure about is that he is not in Eastern Europe, the way he writes seems to indicate that he is some kind of Germanic, most likely outside of Scandinavia.

Approaches 7/16/2018

So 1 rejection.

Maybe you should take a few days off entirely. Healing your NT and reflecting on your game without extreme suifuel may improve your chances in the long run (because lets face it, the way things are looking you are in for the long haul).

Are you only counting the girls that talk to you? Or the ones that ignore you too? Good luck man.

Approaches 7/17/2018

This time l said to myself that l will only approach foids that are not moving and did it. The goal was to force a response rather than giving them a chance to run easily.

1. No response - said she was tired

2. Foid from Poland - boyfriend rejection - signs of lying; hot body by my standard

3. Runaway - cute bitch but bitch

Some old dude witnessed it and had some sort of inner reflection in him; could not say if it was positive or negative;

4. Runaway - very crual tbh; ran without saying anything; this rarely happens even to me; fucking foids man....

5. Very cute; reacted very well facially but was waiting for her boyfriend....this is what she told me right off the bat

He actually came 5 minute later.

Fucking foids man.

Notes: Foids are extremely looks focused.. always looking at their pocket mirrors or using their phones for that.

6. Barely looked at me. Kept texting. Had a wedding ring.

Fucking foids man...

I started to write my approach journey on my phone ( i write after every approach) so that l save time and remember better. This is why the structure is different and shorter.

817 to go

Man, firstly, huge respect to you for doing all these approaches. The most I've ever done in a single day was 10 (all quick rejections), and it was tough going. It takes balls to do what you're doing and going back day after day, rejection after rejection.

Secondly, from my own experience, I've found it helps to vary the opener a bit. A while ago I would open with something along the lines of "can I tell you something quickly?" and they would just walk off. It wasn't effective, so I tried changing it up - now, my 'default' opener is to start as if I'm asking for directions then tell them that I actually just find them attractive. If you start by saying "Excuse me, do you know how to get to..." the vast majority of them will actually stop because they think you need directions and most people will stop to try to help you. I will say this and then literally just cut off mid sentence and say "no, to be honest I actually just thought you looked nice" - not trying to transition smoothly or anything. I've got some good reactions - some of them find it funny, and while some of them still walk off, I've found it works at least a bit better than what I was saying before.

Good luck, and I hope you get the results you want.

Man, firstly, huge respect to you for doing all these approaches. The most I've ever done in a single day was 10 (all quick rejections), and it was tough going. It takes balls to do what you're doing and going back day after day, rejection after rejection.

Secondly, from my own experience, I've found it helps to vary the opener a bit. A while ago I would open with something along the lines of "can I tell you something quickly?" and they would just walk off. It wasn't effective, so I tried changing it up - now, my 'default' opener is to start as if I'm asking for directions then tell them that I actually just find them attractive. If you start by saying "Excuse me, do you know how to get to..." the vast majority of them will actually stop because they think you need directions and most people will stop to try to help you. I will say this and then literally just cut off mid sentence and say "no, to be honest I actually just thought you looked nice" - not trying to transition smoothly or anything. I've got some good reactions - some of them find it funny, and while some of them still walk off, I've found it works at least a bit better than what I was saying before.

Good luck, and I hope you get the results you want.

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

That's pretty clever.

If you're not suiciding after this, I know I am.

Approaches 7/17/2018

This time l said to myself that l will only approach foids that are not moving and did it. The goal was to force a response rather than giving them a chance to run easily.

1. No response - said she was tired

2. Foid from Poland - boyfriend rejection - signs of lying; hot body by my standard

3. Runaway - cute bitch but bitch

Some old dude witnessed it and had some sort of inner reflection in him; could not say if it was positive or negative;

4. Runaway - very crual tbh; ran without saying anything; this rarely happens even to me; fucking foids man....

5. Very cute; reacted very well facially but was waiting for her boyfriend....this is what she told me right off the bat

He actually came 5 minute later.

Fucking foids man.

Notes: Foids are extremely looks focused.. always looking at their pocket mirrors or using their phones for that.

6. Barely looked at me. Kept texting. Had a wedding ring.

Fucking foids man...

I started to write my approach journey on my phone ( i write after every approach) so that l save time and remember better. This is why the structure is different and shorter.

817 to go
How tall are you? What rating would you give your face? And what country is this? Nearly 200 rejection and I hear you aren't even bad..

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

That's pretty clever.

I suspect you're the ultimate larper. There's no way someone would put themselves through this much torture?

I suspect you're the ultimate larper. There's no way someone would put themselves through this much torture?

what i gain from larping?

am i selling my "pick up book"?

am I getting "reps"?

this forum does not have rep points

just try it for yourself and you will know that it's real

but u are right about one thing - It's fucking torture and there's definitely something wrong with me

Foids with boyfriends are almost always very nice and talkative while alone foids are very rude. I wonder why is that.

If you're not suiciding after this, I know I am.
Foids with boyfriends are almost always very nice and talkative while alone foids are very rude. I wonder why is that.

because foinds with bfs miss getting hit on whereas singles are waiting for the perfect one and you are not that

the first group is rich and takes pleasure in rejectting a shitty job offer

the second group is poor but still rejects the bad offer while hoping that something better will come along

I really admire your confidence, good luck for the next 817 girls!

Approaches 7/17/2018

1. I tried to talk to her. She looked at me and moved away.
Expected tbh but l needed this approach to start the session.

Note: thinking of the people around and the foids as just flesh helps

Pshycomaxxing

2. She was shocked as fuck and said: I don't talk to strangers.

Fucking foids man....

3. Reacted very well facially but said: we don't know each other.

I said: just tell me your name then.

She said: l would rather not.

I said: keep it a secret then and left.

4.Hot but with fake up

I maintained decent game and will post the convocation.

Hi. You look like the cute kind.
What?
You heard me.
Do we know each other?
We will know each other after you tell me your name.
If l tell you my name....
I like my construct better...
She got somewhat
amused but kept texting.
Happy texting l said and left.

5. She was thrilled ever so slightly but showed me her engagement ring.
It was somewhat my mistake. I should have seen it from far away.

6. Didn't want to talk. Made some hand sign.
Fucking foids man. This week is worse than before
7. Kept texting

Wtf man.....

This shit is brutal.

Surprise: since l was approaching at the same metro station at the same time, l saw the foid that refused to give me her number a week ago. Lmfao

She gave me a nasty look and passed by me like l am nothing and went to the other end of the station and started reading a book. I thought about reapproching her but didn't because her body language was way too nasty for the womanlet she is.
She showed some aggression and disgust.
Fuck it man.

On the good side, it is taking me a lot less time to do my approaches.

I get back home an hour earlier.

This is great. I need to reduce the time even further.

The goal is to do 10 legit approaches in as little time as possible.

At this point, my heart is getting colder. I don't think l will ever experience love or whatever form of pure affection ever.

To me foids are becoming just flesh that my body is wired to find attractive.

I am not attracted to their souls anymore if l ever was to begin with.

810 to go

This week uncle uninstall will reach 200 rejections.

Honestly, l have probably reached them already since l don't count every approach.

Last edited:
You're a fucking legend. Even if you get rejected 1000 times, you've got balls of steel for making 1000 approaches. Hopefully some foid will actually say yes and go on a date with you or some shit. You deserve it man, you deserve so much more than 1000 rejections. I really don't like talking to the foids I work with, and they've gotten used to seeing me. I can't even fathom cold approaching some random foid on the street let alone doing it multiple times in a single day, that's really impressive. I'm rooting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.