Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
All from cucked UK. No one's talking about your failure of a country Britcuck.
I'm in the USA.

Getting seriously in trouble for approaching girls is unlikely, but I wouldn't want to roll the dice one-thousand times without a contingency plan.

I'm in the USA.

Getting seriously in trouble for approaching girls is unlikely, but I wouldn't want to roll the dice one-thousand times without a contingency plan.

Like I said, high-inhibcel.

I really admire OP for rising above the stink of high-inhibition.

Like I said, high-inhibcel.

I really admire OP for rising above the stink of high-inhibition.
I want him to keep approaching women too; though I am pretty sure it won't get him laid.

There's no harm in audio recording the interactions in case things get sticky.

He's either doing this in Scandinavia or Netherlands. I keep telling him to get his ass over to Poland over the weekend it seems like he's addicted to getting brutally rejected.

Why has "Just go to Poland bro!" become a meme on here lately? I get that there's a few people that constantly spam it, none of whom actually live in Poland but somehow view themselves as a supreme authority on the dating scene in Poland...but why?

I used to talk with a KHHV from Poland that I got to know from r9k like 5 years ago. He complained about the same stuff a lot of us complain about. Women all going for top tier men. Fat women dating much better looking men. Women hating ugly guys. I've known incels from other parts of eastern europe and it's the same thing.

Approaches 7/9/2018

Holy kek

easily 10+ rejections - didn't count them (it was a long fucking day)

holy kek I will just write the most significant approaches

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 1: There was this girl that I thought was giving me IOIs before. I was seeing her on the way to work very frequently.

Today I saw her once again and decided to approach her.

I've done so many approaches by now that shit like that is EZ AF.

So I said Hi. What's up?

She didn't even look at me. Seriously.

I was like HOLY KEK.

I mean just a 2-3 weeks ago I thought she was eye-balling me in the supermarket but it turns out I am shit to her.

This lead me to the following CRUCIAL conclusion:

1. Girls give IOIs even to men they don't like simply for the validation.
2. I am shit at reading IOIs

2. Is less likely TBH. I am not NT but holy kek if I can't read people.

It's just that they would give IOIs to collect validation from betas and such while having zero intentions.

On those basis:

I state the following: IF I THINK A GIRL IS GIVING ME IOIs of some sort I WILL NOT APPROACH HER.

Yes. Every time I approach some foid that I think is interested in me: IT TURN DOWN TO SHIT.

Did it when I was 18 with my crush..

Did it later..

It always goes to shit.

I've got my best reactions from foids that were not giving me IOIs.

-----------------------------

All other approaches happened in the metro.

======================

Girl 1: The Italian Girl

Went to a girl and she turned out to be Italian. She was reading.

We actually talked for a while. She was 28 and visiting with a group of friends (she was alone thought)

I asked her about the books she;s reading and whether she likes it here.

Her body language however was not very supportive of my cause and I ended.

But it wasn't a bad convo. She didn't leave me bitter or anything like that.

========================================================

Girl 2: THE WITCH

Went to a foid - HEAVY MAKEUP and had the following convo:

Hi. You look sympathetic...almost. (I added almost because of her nasty expression - I wanted to fuck with her mind)
What? Why are you talking to me?
Good question.
What do you want?
Nothing. Tune down the make up, though.

And then made a few steps passed her and returned to approach another bitch.

Not fucking kidding. I literally approached another bitch 10 steps behind this one in the next 20 seconds.

---------------------

GIRL 3: The WITCH 2.0.

Went to this foid - SHORT AF with HEELS. I was towering her like I am her father. Her looksmatch (5.2 or so) is buying uzies as we speak.

Here's the convo:

Hi. You look sympathetic....(she gave me a NASTY AF LOOK) and I added - but I am starting to think you are not.
She was looking at me without saying anything. The venom in her face was increasing by the second.

I said: Can you talk?

She was MAD AF. Like I've never felt so much hatred towards me in any of my approaches yet.

She finally said: Do you want to end this conversation?

But it wasn't a question. It was a threat. Like I was legit 90% sure she would go to the police officers nearby.

I said. Fine while smiling

-------------------------------------

Girl 4: I have a BF.

Went to a VERY SWEET looking girl and said:

Hi. You look cute.
I have a BF. (back to the phone)

-----------------------------------

Girl 5: I have a BF too

Went to a cute foid and opened her:

Hi. How are you?
Fine thanks.
You look sympathetic....almost (adding almost is some sort of negging but it pisses them off and I will do it in the future again).
Thanks. I guess.
What are you up to this evening? Going home?
Yes.
What's you name btw?
Do you really want to know?
It's not a piece of info of great significance for me but I would be happy to know it.
I am Sasha.
I am X. What do you work?
I am an architect. What about you? (she asked me a question - usually a great sign)
Cool. I am a web developer.
So, are you getting on this line?
I won't tell you. (what a bitch)
Ok. I am.

then we got on the train.

And I asked her: Do you have a boyfriend?
She said YES as if I was supposed to know it.

I simply got fucking mad of bitches and their BF and said:

THEN I AM ENDING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

HOLY KEK

Don't give a fuck.

Tired of this shit.

Then we were in the same cabin and she was constantly texting - probably telling her foid friends about her encounter.

I gave ZERO fucks. I" stood tall with perfect posture - and built and electro magnetic shield.

LIKE FUCK YOU BITCH.

GIRL 6: (deaf bitch)

Hi. You look interesting and maybe even cute.
What?
I said you could be cute.
Ah. Thanks.

Then she moved away.

I did some more approaching but it lead to shit too.

I think I did 10-12 approaches total.

HOLY KEK

851 to go

I have been rejected 150+ times (I am not counting the approaches super accurately - they are more than the official number)

851 to go boyos

Conclusion:

IOIs mean JACK SHIT.
THE METRO IS GREAT FOR APPROACHING BUT make sure you do it at different hours and change the stations.

I will have to do it no more than 1-3 times a week - otherwise I will be seeing the same people over and over again.

And I can't remember the foids faces - they are too many. I don't remember even the faces of the foids to whom I have talked for a few minutes.

at 10 rejections you should have given up. Who the fuck even does daylight street approaches? its stupid and BLUEPILLED as fuck.

Start going at nightclubs and shit, seriously. Do that.

Maybe try some... Idk how redpillers call it. You pick a flaw of her and transform it into a compliment.
Something like: "You have a really big nose. I like it." I'd like to know how they would react in comparison to your approaches before. Would also bring your inhibition to the next level as well and some good fun.

I sometimes feel if you didn'tt end that fast and could have got a number.

Maybe the ignores were even shittests?

These "Is it a secret?" lines seem autistic.

Last edited:
Maybe try some... Idk how redpillers call it. You point a flaw out of her and make a compliment out of it.
Something like: "You have a really big nose. I like it." I'd like to know how they would react in comparison to your approach before. Would also bring your inhibition to the next level as well, I could imagine.

you are nitpicking

no foid will reject you for once stupid word here or there

it's a PUA scam

the truth is that

THE VAST MAJORITY OF GIRLS WILL REJECT YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY TO THEM

it's just the fucking truth
Maybe try some... Idk how redpillers call it. You point a flaw out of her and make a compliment out of it.
Something like: "You have a really big nose. I like it." I'd like to know how they would react in comparison to your approach before. Would also bring your inhibition to the next level as well, I could imagine.

you are nitpicking

no foid will reject you for once stupid word here or there

it's a PUA scam

the truth is that

THE VAST MAJORITY OF GIRLS WILL REJECT YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY TO THEM

it's just the fucking truth

never

i ain't fucking up my sleep and paying 10 bucks for a beer

also

FOIDS ARE HARDER TO APPROACH AT CLUBS

they expected and build anti-approach shield

Last edited:
you're a few days away from 200
it will be 1/5 of 1000, crazy !

are you going to stop at 200 ? obviously it's not working, the next 200 are not going to change
props tough

are you going to stop at 200 ? obviously it's not working, the next 200 are not going to change
props tough

props tough

props tough

YES, i WILL

and i will make harder approaches

I don't give a flying fuck

i am criticized even on the incels forum

fair enough

i don't give a fuck

i will continue

whoever's with me, thank you

whoever isn't, thank you too

at 10 rejections you should have given up. Who the fuck even does daylight street approaches? its stupid and BLUEPILLED as fuck.

Start going at nightclubs and shit, seriously. Do that.

Clubsluts need to die slow.

He tried, anyways

YES, i WILL

fair enough

i don't give a fuck

i will continue

I admire your resilience OP, if anything you'll end up a very tough man after this.

YES, i WILL

fair enough

i don't give a fuck

i will continue

How much calmer are you now in social situations after having talked to so many people? Would you recommend approaching girls to cure social anxiety?

OP is doing god's work for the incel cause. If he makes it to 1k i suggest putting him down in some sort of hall of fame for incels

nice to see you at least try this out. I'm interested in how well you present yourself considering you're putting yourself in a situtation where the first impression matters a lot. Do you style your hair? Clothes? Showered/cologne so atleast give off the impression that you take care of yourself?

As for the tone you have towards these women, other than the ''almost'' you're adding when you're telling them they're sympathetic, you're not overhinking it, which is a good thing.

(Now I know saying ''almost'' is with the intention of fucking with their heads. I agree fucking with their heads can work really well, but there are other ways to be polarizing. This ''you're sympathetic.... almost'' is a really bad execution of being polarizing though lol..)

OP is doing god's work for the incel cause. If he makes it to 1k i suggest putting him down in some sort of hall of fame for incels

I second this :D

I have no idea what telling a girl she looks sympathetic is supposed to mean though. Just say she looks like a nice person or something.

How much calmer are you now in social situations after having talked to so many people? Would you recommend approaching girls to cure social anxiety?

starting covnersation with strangers is EZ AF - especially man - men seem to be dying to have someone to talk to

for example, I was riding my bike. Saw a guy with the exact same bike and asked him what's his opinion of the bike.

We talked for like 5-7 minutes and later HE asked me for mt FB so that we can ride sometime.

No, he isn't a faggot. His FB says he has a child and a wife.

-----

Another situation - I was waiting in a big line at the supermarket store but my items were only - 2-3.

So I asked those in front of me to let me go in front of them - they agreed

-----

It's also easier to talk to my parents.

So, yeah, I can say it has helped social anxiety.

I’m not sure “you look sympathetic” is the best opener. Approaching random women going about their day is not going to be successful in my estimation.

139 approaches and 0 numbers...
that's a pretty bad stat
kind of gives a slap to pua

He's not doing any sort of PUA stuff though, he's just approaching women and saying the same line, being a bit of a dick to them when they say they're not interested, then acting like he's some sort of clever big shot for doing it and doesn't change a thing.

The high IQ thing to do would be to go out with the guy he made friends with/other friends to a club and at the end of the night talk to drunk girls making their way home. (ON A BUSY STREET, THAT'S WELL LIT AND FULL OF PEOPLE.) Just say some bullshit like "Hi, I had to come talk to you because I think you're beautiful", and if she's drunk enough it'll probably stick. Alcohol can turn a guy who's 3/10 into a 10/10 to a girl who thinks she's going home alone.

really bad execution
This pretty much sums him up altogether.
I'm still worried he'll go ER, but oh well.

Why has "Just go to Poland bro!" become a meme on here lately? I get that there's a few people that constantly spam it, none of whom actually live in Poland but somehow view themselves as a supreme authority on the dating scene in Poland...but why?

I used to talk with a KHHV from Poland that I got to know from r9k like 5 years ago. He complained about the same stuff a lot of us complain about. Women all going for top tier men. Fat women dating much better looking men. Women hating ugly guys. I've known incels from other parts of eastern europe and it's the same thing.

I never said the dating scene is different. But Polish foids are definitely nicer compared to Danish or Dutch foids.

I’m not sure “you look sympathetic” is the best opener. Approaching random women going about their day is not going to be successful in my estimation.
That is why day game fails. Women don't want to be bothered with that shit when getting home from work or whatever. They already have betabuxes, so you're not "making their day" by showing interest. If they were starved of attention, then surely approaching would be a godsend, but they're not.

lol that remembers me of that guy on the shy boys documentary who got rejected 1000 times in real life and 2000 online.

lol that remembers me of that guy on the shy boys documentary who got rejected 1000 times in real life and 2000 online.

Never watched it, is it any good?

He's definitely lying, 1000 rejections is possible if they describe every experience like OP is but 3k is just an unrealistic amount

Qi
Approaches 7/9/2018

Holy kek

easily 10+ rejections - didn't count them (it was a long fucking day)

holy kek I will just write the most significant approaches

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 1: There was this girl that I thought was giving me IOIs before. I was seeing her on the way to work very frequently.

Today I saw her once again and decided to approach her.

I've done so many approaches by now that shit like that is EZ AF.

So I said Hi. What's up?

She didn't even look at me. Seriously.

I was like HOLY KEK.

I mean just a 2-3 weeks ago I thought she was eye-balling me in the supermarket but it turns out I am shit to her.

This lead me to the following CRUCIAL conclusion:

1. Girls give IOIs even to men they don't like simply for the validation.
2. I am shit at reading IOIs

2. Is less likely TBH. I am not NT but holy kek if I can't read people.

It's just that they would give IOIs to collect validation from betas and such while having zero intentions.

On those basis:

I state the following: IF I THINK A GIRL IS GIVING ME IOIs of some sort I WILL NOT APPROACH HER.

Yes. Every time I approach some foid that I think is interested in me: IT TURN DOWN TO SHIT.

Did it when I was 18 with my crush..

Did it later..

It always goes to shit.

I've got my best reactions from foids that were not giving me IOIs.

-----------------------------

All other approaches happened in the metro.

======================

Girl 1: The Italian Girl

Went to a girl and she turned out to be Italian. She was reading.

We actually talked for a while. She was 28 and visiting with a group of friends (she was alone thought)

I asked her about the books she;s reading and whether she likes it here.

Her body language however was not very supportive of my cause and I ended.

But it wasn't a bad convo. She didn't leave me bitter or anything like that.

========================================================

Girl 2: THE WITCH

Went to a foid - HEAVY MAKEUP and had the following convo:

Hi. You look sympathetic...almost. (I added almost because of her nasty expression - I wanted to fuck with her mind)
What? Why are you talking to me?
Good question.
What do you want?
Nothing. Tune down the make up, though.

And then made a few steps passed her and returned to approach another bitch.

Not fucking kidding. I literally approached another bitch 10 steps behind this one in the next 20 seconds.

---------------------

GIRL 3: The WITCH 2.0.

Went to this foid - SHORT AF with HEELS. I was towering her like I am her father. Her looksmatch (5.2 or so) is buying uzies as we speak.

Here's the convo:

Hi. You look sympathetic....(she gave me a NASTY AF LOOK) and I added - but I am starting to think you are not.
She was looking at me without saying anything. The venom in her face was increasing by the second.

I said: Can you talk?

She was MAD AF. Like I've never felt so much hatred towards me in any of my approaches yet.

She finally said: Do you want to end this conversation?

But it wasn't a question. It was a threat. Like I was legit 90% sure she would go to the police officers nearby.

I said. Fine while smiling

-------------------------------------

Girl 4: I have a BF.

Went to a VERY SWEET looking girl and said:

Hi. You look cute.
I have a BF. (back to the phone)

-----------------------------------

Girl 5: I have a BF too

Went to a cute foid and opened her:

Hi. How are you?
Fine thanks.
You look sympathetic....almost (adding almost is some sort of negging but it pisses them off and I will do it in the future again).
Thanks. I guess.
What are you up to this evening? Going home?
Yes.
What's you name btw?
Do you really want to know?
It's not a piece of info of great significance for me but I would be happy to know it.
I am Sasha.
I am X. What do you work?
I am an architect. What about you? (she asked me a question - usually a great sign)
Cool. I am a web developer.
So, are you getting on this line?
I won't tell you. (what a bitch)
Ok. I am.

then we got on the train.

And I asked her: Do you have a boyfriend?
She said YES as if I was supposed to know it.

I simply got fucking mad of bitches and their BF and said:

THEN I AM ENDING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

HOLY KEK

Don't give a fuck.

Tired of this shit.

Then we were in the same cabin and she was constantly texting - probably telling her foid friends about her encounter.

I gave ZERO fucks. I" stood tall with perfect posture - and built and electro magnetic shield.

LIKE FUCK YOU BITCH.

GIRL 6: (deaf bitch)

Hi. You look interesting and maybe even cute.
What?
I said you could be cute.
Ah. Thanks.

Then she moved away.

I did some more approaching but it lead to shit too.

I think I did 10-12 approaches total.

HOLY KEK

851 to go

I have been rejected 150+ times (I am not counting the approaches super accurately - they are more than the official number)

851 to go boyos

Conclusion:

IOIs mean JACK SHIT.
THE METRO IS GREAT FOR APPROACHING BUT make sure you do it at different hours and change the stations.

I will have to do it no more than 1-3 times a week - otherwise I will be seeing the same people over and over again.

And I can't remember the foids faces - they are too many. I don't remember even the faces of the foids to whom I have talked for a few minutes.

Wow. Admire the resilience and composure! Keep at it man.

I'm reading this book right now called the Dating Play Book for Men, and there's some good stuff in there about daytime cold approaches. Good book so far tbh. I haven't been as prolific as you in making approaches, but I've made a few here and there that went decently well. No overt indicators of disgust or contempt anyway.. mostly just polite rejections. WHICH IS A START!

Some things I've learned already that may apply: Maybe change up the opener? Look up a few good ones online, or personalize them a bit to the individual girl (like a mini-cold read). Also, what's your specific condition physically? Maybe tailoring your style of approach or 'vibe' to match your look could help some. Like bigger guys can use humor and come off as 'light' and 'funny' and not overly invested in the outcome, to diffuse some of the inherent fear caused by the size mismatch (only works if you're naturally funny and chill though). Or more emo guys could play it 'cool' and sorta 'over it'.. like stoic indifference. Like you're just commenting on something interesting or deep you observed and she just happens to be standing there. Nerdy guys could have an interesting book in hand that could spark a conversation, or comment and show interest in something she's reading etc etc..

I am super-happy you are continuing this. Keep reporting back on your experiences please. It'll help me know what to expect when I start doing the same thing.
Qi

Wow. Admire the resilience and composure! Keep at it man.

I'm reading this book right now called the Dating Play Book for Men, and there's some good stuff in there about daytime cold approaches. Good book so far tbh. I haven't been as prolific as you in making approaches, but I've made a few here and there that went decently well. No overt indicators of disgust or contempt anyway.. mostly just polite rejections. WHICH IS A START!

Some things I've learned already that may apply: Maybe change up the opener? Look up a few good ones online, or personalize them a bit to the individual girl (like a mini-cold read). Also, what's your specific condition physically? Maybe tailoring your style of approach or 'vibe' to match your look could help some. Like bigger guys can use humor and come off as 'light' and 'funny' and not overly invested in the outcome, to diffuse some of the inherent fear caused by the size mismatch (only works if you're naturally funny and chill though). Or more emo guys could play it 'cool' and sorta 'over it'.. like stoic indifference. Like you're just commenting on something interesting or deep you observed and she just happens to be standing there. Nerdy guys could have an interesting book in hand that could spark a conversation, or comment and show interest in something she's reading etc etc..
I don't think this kind of stuff works. She looks at you, and decides right away whether she is interested or not. She may want you to 'work' for her approval, but if she is not attracted to you then that is it: game over.

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas
youre going to experience the biggest blackpill of all time my man

Approaches 7/10/2018

Today was a super tiresome day.

Did some squats, went to the pool then to work...

Then l approached and some weird shit happened.

Girl 1 - a girl from tinder

I saw a food that is on tinder. I remembered her because she was fuckable. She never talked to me though.

Convo

Hi. You look different than the photos?
What?
I've seen you on Tinder.
Me? No way.
Your name is Christina?
Yes. - shocked af
So it was you?
How do you remember me
Few girls on there
What do you meant by saying l look different than the photos?
I meant what l said You are just different.

Apparently her ego was crushed.
Lmfao

But in a positive or a negative way?
I would say a neutral way.

Lmfao l didn't want to be a cuck and say positive.

She got mad. And turned around.

Then l said

Look, if l recognize from the photos there must a lot of similarities.

She laughed but didn't turn away.

I left.

Yep I fucking destroyed that bitch. A guy she haven't matched with killed her self esteem.

Girl 2 - hot and married

I have been criticized for my opener but l like it and will continue to use it on random foids for a while

Hi. You look sympathetic.
Thanks
Going home?
Yes
Cool. L wish I was going home but l have work to do.
Then do it.
I will. What's your name?
She said but l don't remember it.
You have a boyfriend.
I am married.

The she showed me her finger.
I said congrats and left.

Girl 3,4,5

Approached them at the metro.

Opened with the same shit.

One didn't even stop.

One smiled then looked at me but moved away.

Another smiled too but pput her earphones in.

Girl 6 - bus stop

It was really late. I was basically sleeping on my feet.

Saw this girl next to me and said - what are you thinking about?

She turned out receptive.

We talked for the duration of one bus stop.

I was about to try a number close but asked her if she has a bf first

Ofc she said yes.

Then asked me if. I have a gf.

No.
Why?
No one is good enough for me yet.
Haha u r so funny. I am sure u will find no one u are so talkative..

But I was crushed inside. She was so kind to me and so welcoming and the boyfriend blocked me.

I said good evening and left.

6-7 approaches

I will calculate how many are left tomorrow.

I have barely enough strength to breathe.

I want to wish good luck to the other guys trying this who tagged me.

Good luck brothers

Maybe I have masochistic tendencies as well as sadistic ones, but I am looking forward to going through the range of rejections you experience.

But I want to make the experience more negative for the girl, so I need to figure out a way to be more intrusive.

Thanks for the daily Approach-Fuel

Thanks for the daily Approach-Fuel
From what I've read so far @uninstall is a legend but seems to be getting angrier and angrier at the rejections, you can tell by his typing patterns. If he reaches 1000 rejections and still hasn't had any success, it'll be the biggest middle finger to Cucktears I've ever seen. I'm sure they don't cover this, though. They only cherry pick the times when we rage.

You're really making progress bro. Watching this journey is very interesting and it's changing my perspective about a lot of things. Thank you @uninstall and I hope you finally ascend.

the bus one sounds sweet
sounds like you could have got somewhere with the tinder one, but maybe you could tell she wasn't receptive

I am super-happy you are continuing this. Keep reporting back on your experiences please. It'll help me know what to expect when I start doing the same thing.

I don't think this kind of stuff works. She looks at you, and decides right away whether she is interested or not. She may want you to 'work' for her approval, but if she is not attracted to you then that is it: game over.

But that's just it. While purely aesthetic factors (height, race, facial features, build/ body) clearly play a big role, I do think that the 'vibe' you give off and how you frame the approach/ interaction to factor in to that initial split second decision of attraction.

Edit: Not wanting to brag (hope not) but I've even noticed a difference in reactions from the few attempts I've made since I 'really' decided to try 2-3 weeks ago and started reading up on it. For instance, I started up a conversation with this girl while sitting at the bar after I got off work the other night. She was watching world cup so I asked her who her odds were on, then said I was rooting for the opposite team as her. When she asked why, I just made a bunch of silly reasons that have no significance like one of the players' name or facial expression, or the color of their shorts. Since I wasn't being serious or overtly 'hitting on her' I think she felt comfortable and even laughed and smiled a bit. I got rejected when I suggested that we exchange contacts (in case she needed a tip on a bet in the future). But the positive nature of the interaction happens like never for me, so I feel motivated by that at least.

Last edited:
Edit: Not wanting to brag (hope not) but I've even noticed a difference in reactions from the few attempts I've made since I 'really' decided to try 2-3 weeks ago and started reading up on it. For instance, I started up a conversation with this girl while sitting at the bar after I got off work the other night. She was watching world cup so I asked her who her odds were on, then said I was rooting for the opposite team as her. When she asked why, I just made a bunch of silly reasons that have no significance like one of the players' name or facial expression, or the color of their shorts. Since I wasn't being serious or overtly 'hitting on her' I think she felt comfortable and even laughed and smiled a bit. I got rejected when I suggested that we exchange contacts (in case she needed a tip on a bet in the future). But the positive nature of the interaction happens like never for me, so I feel motivated by that at least.
So she treated you as an asexual.

I don't want women to patronize me with friendly chit-chat; I want them to suck my dick.

Approaches 7/10/2018

Today was a super tiresome day.

Did some squats, went to the pool then to work...

Then l approached and some weird shit happened.

Girl 1 - a girl from tinder

I saw a food that is on tinder. I remembered her because she was fuckable. She never talked to me though.

Convo

Hi. You look different than the photos?
What?
I've seen you on Tinder.
Me? No way.
Your name is Christina?
Yes. - shocked af
So it was you?
How do you remember me
Few girls on there
What do you meant by saying l look different than the photos?
I meant what l said You are just different.

Apparently her ego was crushed.
Lmfao

But in a positive or a negative way?
I would say a neutral way.

Lmfao l didn't want to be a cuck and say positive.

She got mad. And turned around.

Then l said

Look, if l recognize from the photos there must a lot of similarities.

She laughed but didn't turn away.

I left.

Yep I fucking destroyed that bitch. A guy she haven't matched with killed her self esteem.

Girl 2 - hot and married

I have been criticized for my opener but l like it and will continue to use it on random foids for a while

Hi. You look sympathetic.
Thanks
Going home?
Yes
Cool. L wish I was going home but l have work to do.
Then do it.
I will. What's your name?
She said but l don't remember it.
You have a boyfriend.
I am married.

The she showed me her finger.
I said congrats and left.

Girl 3,4,5

Approached them at the metro.

Opened with the same shit.

One didn't even stop.

One smiled then looked at me but moved away.

Another smiled too but pput her earphones in.

Girl 6 - bus stop

It was really late. I was basically sleeping on my feet.

Saw this girl next to me and said - what are you thinking about?

She turned out receptive.

We talked for the duration of one bus stop.

I was about to try a number close but asked her if she has a bf first

Ofc she said yes.

Then asked me if. I have a gf.

No.
Why?
No one is good enough for me yet.
Haha u r so funny. I am sure u will find no one u are so talkative..

But I was crushed inside. She was so kind to me and so welcoming and the boyfriend blocked me.

I said good evening and left.

6-7 approaches

I will calculate how many are left tomorrow.

I have barely enough strength to breathe.

I want to wish good luck to the other guys trying this who tagged me.

Good luck brothers

A couple of those seem like they could have gone your way barring a few interfering factors. Keep it up. Don't burn yourself out and get jaded though. Take a break to recharge if you need it and then get back to it!

I don't want women to patronize me with friendly chit-chat; I want them to suck my dick.

No, it didn't feel patronizing. I know how that feels because girls have been friendzoning, disregarding, and outright ignoring and dismissing me for 20 years. This felt genuine and mildly flirtatious with fairly strong eye contact. She gave the bf excuse for not giving out her number, but I believed this one for some reason.
Maybe I have masochistic tendencies as well as sadistic ones, but I am looking forward to going through the range of rejections you experience.

But I want to make the experience more negative for the girl, so I need to figure out a way to be more intrusive.

Just make sure she feels your pelvis pressing up against the small of her back or feels you breathing on her neck before you speak. That should do it.
From what I've read so far @uninstall is a legend but seems to be getting angrier and angrier at the rejections, you can tell by his typing patterns. If he reaches 1000 rejections and still hasn't had any success, it'll be the biggest middle finger to Cucktears I've ever seen. I'm sure they don't cover this, though. They only cherry pick the times when we rage.

Seriously. Legendary is right. I'm determined, but 1000 is terrifying to me right now. I'll throw a celebration if I make it to 100 without success and don't fold..

Last edited:
Much respect. You're certainly a stronger man than I am. My self-esteem was crushed after just 2 of the only messages I sent on a dating app went ignored. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from beating the shit out of the femoids that brutally rejected you if I was in those situations.

What the fuck is "You look sympathetic"?! lmao

Can someone carry out this same experiment but without such pathetic openers we can see some accurate results?

the bus one sounds sweet
sounds like you could have got somewhere with the tinder one, but maybe you could tell she wasn't receptive

the tinder bitch never matched with me so I didn't expect much

she should go back to tinder and lurk for chads with her destroyed self-esteem

the bus was a downer but not a suprise

if they have a BF i never ask for a contact

i want bitches to know me as "SEX" guy

i don't want to be some Facebook/What'sapp orbiter

this shit happened to me. i was in a rage for years after doing pua.

Much respect. You're certainly a stronger man than I am. My self-esteem was crushed after just 2 of the only messages I sent on a dating app went ignored. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from beating the shit out of the femoids that brutally rejected you if I was in those situations.

everybody has been the same way

eventually you become desnetesized

I have been ignored on message apps and after first dates many times

I used to send thoe bitches angry messages and shit

but eventually after so many rejections, you build resilience
this shit happened to me. i was in a rage for years after doing pua.

pua is a scam if you think you can just approach any woman and fuck her because of a line or because you have Armani clothing

but if you approach a shit ton of women like - 500+ you could get along with 1% of them

the numbers for unknown chads are probably 5-10% which still amounts to a shit to of rejections

the numbers for famous chads may go way higher

You should wear a body camera or something so we can actually see these rejections and have proof that this is happening.

That is why day game fails. Women don't want to be bothered with that shit when getting home from work or whatever. They already have betabuxes, so you're not "making their day" by showing interest. If they were starved of attention, then surely approaching would be a godsend, but they're not.
Yeah, approaching someone when they have another objective in mind is only going to annoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.