Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they said they have a boyfriend, reply: "That's okay - he can watch" :lul:

Would love to see the reactions

You need a dog or a wingman. They're getting nicer, dude. Keep it up.

When they said they have a boyfriend, reply: "That's okay - he can watch" :lul:

Yeah there are so many clever lines he could try out at that point but he's ignored my past comment saying to try the same sort of thing. It's a shame he's sticking to only 1 method and is afraid to change.

im mad jealous of the messages OP is generating from this post tbh tbh
good up the good work buddy boyo,i admire your persistence and you're playing the odds so at least one of these chicks will like you

Another rejection:

I am waiting for the bus. A girl that I used to see comes.

Me: Hi, How are you? to a girl that I often used to see on my way to work.
She: Do we know each other?
Me: No, but I've seen you around. What's your name?
She: Christina.

We shake hands.

Me: so, what do you work?
She: Good talk

Then she moved away and pulled out her phone.

947 to go

Christ this is actually pretty brutal.

I always knew women are very cold but this is some next level shit.

Imagine a guy doing that. Literally never happens.

Approaches 7/11/2018

All done in the metro

Girl 1 - Got her FB

Hi.
She removed her heaphones.
You look sympathetic.
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home?
Yes.
From work?
Yes.
Me too, although I have some business to finish.
So, how old are you?
I am 29

(she reacted in a negative way)

What do you work?
I am a digital marketer?
Like Google adsense?
Something like that

Then we go on the metro and did some small talk for two stops.
I asked for a number, she offered Fb and sent me a friend request in front of me.

I actually expected this friend request to be gone by the time I am home, but it wasn't.

I wrote her, but she hasn't responded, although she's online.

Probably will never respond. So I guess that's rejection.

===================

Girl 2,3,4,5,6,7

All rejections. Nothing interesting happened worth talking about. The best was a convo with some foid but she turned out too young:

Here's the convo:

(she was looking at the metro map)

Hi. You look sympathetic.
Uhh?
What are you up to this evening?
I am not from here.
Maybe I can help you with the metro map.
I will do it on my own.
Cool. I lied. I can't help you with that

she laughed

I asked her how old she is and she said 18.

So, I just bounced and said bye.

She wasn't mega attractive 4 face top. but had nice legs

anyway fuck it

so 7 more rejections racked up

Upgrade: I am working on a convo script that will allow me to approach duos and trios.

I can't keep approaching single girls because for some reason where I live most foind are in group.

I am working on a script that will help me infiltrate those groups.

I will report back when I actually try to use it.

838 to go

838 to go, holy fuck. What a saint tbh if anyone deserves to ascend it's this guy

Considering OP has all failures, this means the number of women that find him attractive are less than 1 in 200, approx 0.5%.

Forget 80/20, its 99.5/0.5

Considering OP has all failures, this means the number of women that find him attractive are less than 1 in 200, approx 0.5%.

this tbh

what is a bit depressing is imagine it has not even begun yet -
lets assume you need 2-3 numbers to get a solid date,
and only maybe half dates would give a second date,
and maybe half of second dates would give a third,
and then at the third date sex is still not guaranteed, girls sometime panic/whatever,

if he get a number after 200 approaches how many approaches will be needed to get to sex...
so much effort still so far from it :(

This is so fucking true, and the worse part is this stat could just get worse, at 300 rejections it will be 0.3% and it just gets lower with each rejection.

update:

this foid that gave me her FB responded, but later refused to go on a date

she is not interested

so it's a solid rejection
and then at the third date sex is still not guaranteed, girls sometime panic/whatever,

if he get a number after 200 approaches how many approaches will be needed to get to sex...

yes, i feel devastated inside but i am sort of desentesized

People will make any excuse to avoid the truth. "He acted weird. Cold approaches don't work. You said the wrong thing. You weren't dressed nice enough. It was an inappropriate place. etc etc etc"

Funny how people will make up any excuse, no matter how preposterous, just so they don't have to admit that women are only attracted to the top 20% of men. It's so goddamn obvious, but society has this weird deliberate ignorance.

People will make any excuse to avoid the truth. "He acted weird. Cold approaches don't work. You said the wrong thing. You weren't dressed nice enough. It was an inappropriate place. etc etc etc"

Funny how people will make up any excuse, no matter how preposterous, just so they don't have to admit that women are only attracted to the top 20% of men. It's so goddamn obvious, but society has this weird deliberate ignorance.

it's not that simple bro

she not only has to find you attractive - she has to be available and find you attractive enough to let you enter her world as a stranger

even chads get rejected when they cold approach

I have 0% doubt about it

you have to be rather naive to think that chads hears yes all the time

he simply hears it more often, but not all the time

it's not that simple bro

she not only has to find you attractive - she has to be available and find you attractive enough to let you enter her world as a stranger

I have 0% doubt about it

Personally I disagree, a chad (which is 8-9/10) could get a number from a 5/10 woman if he approached in a god damn soup kitchen. He doesn't hear yes all the time, sure, but a no is still a shocker to him

it's not that simple bro

I have 0% doubt about it

That's true. Cold approaches are hard for anyone these days.

I think Chads have a good chance at finding a date from 1/10 girls doing a cold approach, but ugly guys... well... we have this thread.

Personally I disagree, a chad (which is 8-9/10) could get a number from a 5/10 woman if he approached in a god damn soup kitchen. He doesn't hear yes all the time, sure, but a no is still a shocker to him
I think 5/10 sounds about right if we only count the single girls in his age range.

Approaches 7/11/2018
I will do it on my own.

she laughed
I dare say you are were smooth AF OP, you are clearly improving, also seem to be getting wittier. I might end up trying this shit too after exam season is over.

You are failing to take his progress into account. Looks will probably outclass us from 95-98% of the market, but we could potentially have a chance with that 2-5% if we could be at the top of our game. There are no absolutes in these things, human interactions are very well modeled by normal distributions (albeit heavily skewed ones sometimes) the black pill just means we are playing in extreme hard core difficulty. I truly believe OP will get somewhere before he reaches 1000, and if he does it'll be because he had the guts to do something 99% of us here didn't.

Last edited:
your actually serious about this, remembers me on my days back then where i went out and approached, just fucking lol , i just should tryna acend so you dont need game, you will be a betabux anyways if you need to try that hard already

You are failing to take his progress into account. Looks will probably outclass us from 95-98% of the market, but we could potentially have a chance with that 2-5% if we could be at the top of our game. There are no absolutes in these things, human interactions are very well modeled by normal distributions (albeit heavily skewed ones sometimes) the black pill just means we are playing in extreme hard core difficulty. I truly believe OP will get somewhere before he reaches 1000, and if he does it'll be because he had the guts to do something 99% of us here didn't.
uninstall is a saint, not sure what he looks like but if he can get a gf in under 1000 approaches, then I don't see why the rest of us couldn't atleast try it out

it's not that simple bro

I have 0% doubt about it

0% of girls are single. You have to mog/cuck their current plate to trigger a fadeout to give you the opportunity to slip in

Good comment with that metro map. You made her smile.

Try that group approach script. Try to be funny. The advantage is, girls feel safe when in a group. They might be open to more convo than when single. More convo means more numbers.

But watch out they might just play you and give you numbers and false hope just for their fun.
0% of girls are single. You have to mog/cuck their current plate to trigger a fadeout to give you the opportunity to slip in
This is my feeling as well.

I know one girl who is single.

i normally type my approach journey in the separate thread, but today was a special kinda of shit

Before the approach:

I was feeling more anxiety than usual even though I have been approaching every day for weeks. Anyway, I overcame it and started approaching.

I did a couple of approaches and most resulted in quick rejections.

For example I approached one foid and her first line was - I have a boyfriend.

Eventually, I felt really strong and did two approaches in a minute and one of the rejections saw my second approach. Like she rejected me and I went to the next girl 10 meters away from us - lmfao

Then I SAW ONE FOID THAT HURT IN THE PAST

SHE WAS WITH A ROBUST BUT NOT TALLER THAN ME CHAD. He had easily 50lbs + muscle on me.

She went on a date with me and it was a great date but then she ghosted me like I am a POS.

That opened a wound but I said to myself - I need 4 more approaches and I will have around 8 for the day. Let's do them and go home.

----------------------------

Then I approached a woman waiting for the metro.

She reacted SUPER POSITIVELY.

And was EXTREMELY RECEPTIVE.

It turns out that we were living close to each other and talked for good 10-15 minutes in the metro.

It was a great CONVO. sHE SHOWED GREAT INTEREST.

I will try to recreate it from memory:

--------------------------------------------------------
Haha. Thank you very much (smiles)
So, how are you this evening? I am kinda tired but I have something else to do before I can go home.
I am tired too. I am going home.
What's your name?
My name is Veronica.
My name is X. How old are you?
25 (her age is perfect)
I am 29
So, do you have a boyfriend?
No. (she blushed slightly and turned her head to the side)

I was like FINALLY. Some foid that does not have a boyfriend.

We got on the train and continued talking.

What do you work?
I work in a barber shop.
Nice. I am a web developper.

Then I stopped talking to see if she has interest in me.

She asked me:

What have you bought? And pointed towards my bag.
Mudguards for my bike.
You ride a bike?
Yes, I love it. I would like to be able to go to work with it, but it's too far away.
ahhaah yes, you will need to take a bath there hhaha We have a bath at work...
We don't. That's why I ride long distances only on the weekend. Where you from?

I am from town X.
Really? My mom is from there. I loved that place and know it very well. I have many great memories there (this wasn't a lie - it was 100% true)
Cool.

Then I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

Have you been to London?
No.
I really like the metro there. It's mostly on the surface and you can see the surroundings.
OH, that's pretty nice. I should go there. Do you ride a bicycle?

No, but I plan to buy a longboard.
Really? I was a skater but have never rode a longboard. Only a regular skateboard for tricks (NOT A LIE - this is 100% true) Will you let me try your longboard?
Sure.
You know what? I actually broke my arm in your hometown riding my skate.
No way?
Yes. I was cruising with friend and my front wheel got stucked and the skate threw me forward. It was pretty painful.
That sucks.

hen I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

I REPEAT CAUSE THIS NEEDS REPETITION.

SHE ASKED ME WHAT'S MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I REPEAT. A GIRL THAT I APPROACHED ASKED ME FOR MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I WAS LIKE - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES

I WAS LIKE - HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I am a saggitarius.
Really? You look like a Leo.
My sister is a Leo.

Then we talked some more about some minor shit.

Her stop was close.

So I asked her: DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER?

SHE SAID: YES, BUT I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU.

i REPEAT - she reFUSED to give me her number after that kind of talk.

I said ok: Ok then and stopped talking.

If I could, I would have evaporated RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT.

After 20 seconds she said:

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

I said: If this is fun for you....fine.

Then the cuck in my said: ASKED FOR FACEBOOK, but the HURT MOTHERFUCKED IN ME SAID - FUCK IT - IF SHE WANTED TO BE IN CONTACT WITH ME, SHE WOULD HAVE OFFERED ME HER FB.

THEN I PULLED OUT MY HEADPHONES AND RIGHT BEFORE I PUT THEM ON SHE ASKED:

What are you listenING TO?

I said:

I won't tell you. SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

She said: Ok.

Then her stop came and she LEFT.

LEAVING ME WITH A NASTY FEELING INSIDE.

THIS IS LEGIT THE NASTIEST MOST FAGGY REJECTIONS I HAVE EVER HAD.

WHAT A POS.

And do you want to know the truth?

I actually expected it.

Yes, I am not lying. My six sense which has evolved after 150+ rejections told me that this will happen.

and it did

THIS IS THE NATURE OF WOMEN BOYOS.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

IT WAS A VERY NASTY DAY.

AT THIS POINT I MUST BE A FUCKING ROCK INSIDE.

831 TO GO

I hope others are noticing the difference in uninstall's typing and sentence structure from when he started this journey to now. He's going to snap soon. A true saint either way, it'll be giga lifefuel for us all if he can ascend

why are you doing this to yourself OP?

It´s clear women don´t find you physically attractive. I´m in the same boat and I´ve already approached over 1000 women with pretty much no success.

It seemed like you self-destructed there.
During the conversation you could have started some topics instead of always waiting to see if she would every 20 seconds, but maybe you could feel it was better that way.
But you got so bitter after she didn't give you her number, you should have kept trying.
You totally self destructed.

Seems like your 'near successes' are getting better and better though; shame by the time you actually succeed you will probably mess it up even worse because you will be even more bitter then from all the rejections.

i normally type my approach journey in the separate thread, but today was a special kinda of shit

Before the approach:

I was feeling more anxiety than usual even though I have been approaching every day for weeks. Anyway, I overcame it and started approaching.

I did a couple of approaches and most resulted in quick rejections.

For example I approached one foid and her first line was - I have a boyfriend.

Eventually, I felt really strong and did two approaches in a minute and one of the rejections saw my second approach. Like she rejected me and I went to the next girl 10 meters away from us - lmfao

Then I SAW ONE FOID THAT HURT IN THE PAST

SHE WAS WITH A ROBUST BUT NOT TALLER THAN ME CHAD. He had easily 50lbs + muscle on me.

She went on a date with me and it was a great date but then she ghosted me like I am a POS.

That opened a wound but I said to myself - I need 4 more approaches and I will have around 8 for the day. Let's do them and go home.

----------------------------

Then I approached a woman waiting for the metro.

She reacted SUPER POSITIVELY.

And was EXTREMELY RECEPTIVE.

It turns out that we were living close to each other and talked for good 10-15 minutes in the metro.

It was a great CONVO. sHE SHOWED GREAT INTEREST.

I will try to recreate it from memory:

--------------------------------------------------------
Haha. Thank you very much (smiles)
So, how are you this evening? I am kinda tired but I have something else to do before I can go home.
I am tired too. I am going home.
What's your name?
My name is Veronica.
My name is X. How old are you?
25 (her age is perfect)
I am 29
So, do you have a boyfriend?
No. (she blushed slightly and turned her head to the side)

I was like FINALLY. Some foid that does not have a boyfriend.

We got on the train and continued talking.

What do you work?
I work in a barber shop.
Nice. I am a web developper.

Then I stopped talking to see if she has interest in me.

She asked me:

What have you bought? And pointed towards my bag.
Mudguards for my bike.
You ride a bike?
Yes, I love it. I would like to be able to go to work with it, but it's too far away.
ahhaah yes, you will need to take a bath there hhaha We have a bath at work...
We don't. That's why I ride long distances only on the weekend. Where you from?

I am from town X.
Really? My mom is from there. I loved that place and know it very well. I have many great memories there (this wasn't a lie - it was 100% true)
Cool.

Then I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

Have you been to London?
No.
I really like the metro there. It's mostly on the surface and you can see the surroundings.
OH, that's pretty nice. I should go there. Do you ride a bicycle?

No, but I plan to buy a longboard.
Really? I was a skater but have never rode a longboard. Only a regular skateboard for tricks (NOT A LIE - this is 100% true) Will you let me try your longboard?
Sure.
You know what? I actually broke my arm in your hometown riding my skate.
No way?
Yes. I was cruising with friend and my front wheel got stucked and the skate threw me forward. It was pretty painful.
That sucks.

hen I stopped talking again to test her. After 20 seconds she said:

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

I REPEAT CAUSE THIS NEEDS REPETITION.

SHE ASKED ME WHAT'S MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I REPEAT. A GIRL THAT I APPROACHED ASKED ME FOR MY ZODIAC SIGN.

I WAS LIKE - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES

I WAS LIKE - HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I am a saggitarius.
Really? You look like a Leo.
My sister is a Leo.

Then we talked some more about some minor shit.

Her stop was close.

So I asked her: DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER?

SHE SAID: YES, BUT I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU.

i REPEAT - she reFUSED to give me her number after that kind of talk.

I said ok: Ok then and stopped talking.

If I could, I would have evaporated RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT.

After 20 seconds she said:

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

I said: If this is fun for you....fine.

Then the cuck in my said: ASKED FOR FACEBOOK, but the HURT MOTHERFUCKED IN ME SAID - FUCK IT - IF SHE WANTED TO BE IN CONTACT WITH ME, SHE WOULD HAVE OFFERED ME HER FB.

THEN I PULLED OUT MY HEADPHONES AND RIGHT BEFORE I PUT THEM ON SHE ASKED:

What are you listenING TO?

I said:

I won't tell you. SORRY BUT I THINK IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY.

She said: Ok.

Then her stop came and she LEFT.

LEAVING ME WITH A NASTY FEELING INSIDE.

THIS IS LEGIT THE NASTIEST MOST FAGGY REJECTIONS I HAVE EVER HAD.

WHAT A POS.

And do you want to know the truth?

I actually expected it.

Yes, I am not lying. My six sense which has evolved after 150+ rejections told me that this will happen.

and it did

THIS IS THE NATURE OF WOMEN BOYOS.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

THEY STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

IT WAS A VERY NASTY DAY.

AT THIS POINT I MUST BE A FUCKING ROCK INSIDE.

831 TO GO
After reading that I don't know what to think. So some whores will simply pretend to be nice or interested only to then humiliate you in the end. I could never approach of chase a woman, and I know that no woman would approach or chase me. So for me it is incel for life it seems..

I couldn't even do a third of what you do. Good luck. You deserve to ascend.

It seemed like you self-destructed there.
During the conversation you could have started some topics instead of always waiting to see if she would every 20 seconds, but maybe you could feel it was better that way.
But you got so bitter after she didn't give you her number, you should have kept trying.
You totally self destructed.

Seems like your 'near successes' are getting better and better though; shame by the time you actually succeed you will probably mess it up even worse because you will be even more bitter then from all the rejections.

it's always my fault right

how about no haha

there is a time and place when a foid has to do her end of the deal

and I brought a lot of topics

and i fucking did the approach

so yeah - if she wants to play games- SHE CAN EAT SHIT

how about no haha

Tried tinder?

Tried tinder?

yes

mainly fat and ugly matches - single moms and shit

gave up on it a long time ago

most women that were ok ghost me
After reading that I don't know what to think. So some whores will simply pretend to be nice or interested only to then humiliate you in the end. I could never approach of chase a woman, and I know that no woman would approach or chase me. So for me it is incel for life it seems..

I couldn't even do a third of what you do. Good luck. You deserve to ascend.

u probably could if you wanted to

but i ngl - sometimes i feel ashamed that i am chasing women

how about no haha

there's literally hundreds of people you've approached that you can say they were bad people or you can't blame yourself, and it was all them. But not so much this time.
It seems you're actually MORE bitter at this one because she got your hopes up..
objectively she was nicer than all the other ones, so you should be less mad at her.
Imagine how nicer this whole thing would have been if all 200 of them were more like her.

SAINT UNINSTALL PEACE BE UPON HIM

there's literally hundreds of people you've approached that you can say they were bad people or you can't blame yourself, and it was all them. But not so much this time.
It seems you're actually MORE bitter at this one because she got your hopes up..
objectively she was nicer than all the other ones, so you should be less mad at her.
Imagine how nicer this whole thing would have been if all 200 of them were more like her.

gtfo tbh

she's a pos

i actually have more respect for the women that reject me right away than this POS

gtfo tbh

she's a pos

i actually have more respect for the women that reject me right away than this POS

I'd actually be grateful for something remotely approaching a normal human interaction in my life instead of being treated like a piece of trash.
You're turning a positive interaction into something negative, which is even dumber when you compare it to all the genuinely negative interactions you've had with femoids over the past few weeks. I guess it's not really 'dumb' its just cognitive dissonance.

I'd actually be grateful for something remotely approaching a normal human interaction in my life instead of being treated like a piece of trash.
You're turning a positive interaction into something negative, which is even dumber when you compare it to all the genuinely negative interactions you've had with femoids over the past few weeks. I guess it's not really 'dumb' its just cognitive dissonance.

try it for yourself and then talk to me

@uninstall Can I ask what you like so much about the direct approach? Like sure it's faster but maybe girls would be less intimidated if you try to do it indirect sometimes

it's not that simple bro

I have 0% doubt about it

I agree man, cold approach is seriously tough.

Girls are always afraid you could be a serial killer or some shit because its so outside the social norm to try it on with a stranger in board daylight.

Chad with good social skills may have some success but even semi-attractive normies would seriously struggle.

gtfo tbh

she's a pos

I think that’s a little unfair man, it doesn’t sound like she was leading you on, more that she was letting you down gently.

Dude you cant expect that just cause a girl is prepared to chat friendly with you - she's also going to want to date you.

when I used to do cold approaches this is the kind thing that usually happened to me - so you get one chat every 50 girls and I got chats 50% of the time (no boast just a fact) - but hardly every got a date. You will need to play out the averages and wait for a girl with no b/f who is prepared to chat and date.

Based on your stats so far you will need to do maybe 5000 approaches to find one who will chat and date.

and then she will probably ghost you after 1 date.

But one tip - you went sour on her after the rejection - understandable. But dont show you're hurt/offended. You never know - you might just see each other in the future and she will come smiling to you. But now she wont cause she will remember how you went sulky on her.

I think that’s a little unfair man, it doesn’t sound like she was leading you on, more that she was letting you down gently.

gtfo

unfair to whom, cunter?

letting me down gently?

lmfao, maybe I should buy her a car because he let me down gently

lmfao @ cucks tbh

go back to queer tears

Dude you cant expect that just cause a girl is prepared to chat friendly with you - she's also going to want to date you.

when I used to do cold approaches this is the kind thing that usually happened to me - so you get one chat every 50 girls and I got chats 50% of the time (no boast just a fact) - but hardly every got a date. You will need to play out the averages and wait for a girl with no b/f who is prepared to chat and date.

Based on your stats so far you will need to do maybe 5000 approaches to find one who will chat and date.

and then she will probably ghost you after 1 date.

gtfo

@uninstall Can I ask what you like so much about the direct approach? Like sure it's faster but maybe girls would be less intimidated if you try to do it indirect sometimes

indirect is a waste of time

Last edited:
Approaches 7/11/2018

All done in the metro

Girl 1 - Got her FB

Hi.
She removed her heaphones.
You look sympathetic.
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home?
Yes.
From work?
Yes.
Me too, although I have some business to finish.
So, how old are you?
I am 29

(she reacted in a negative way)

What do you work?
I am a digital marketer?
Like Google adsense?
Something like that

Then we go on the metro and did some small talk for two stops.
I asked for a number, she offered Fb and sent me a friend request in front of me.

I actually expected this friend request to be gone by the time I am home, but it wasn't.

I wrote her, but she hasn't responded, although she's online.

Probably will never respond. So I guess that's rejection.

===================

Girl 2,3,4,5,6,7

All rejections. Nothing interesting happened worth talking about. The best was a convo with some foid but she turned out too young:

Here's the convo:

(she was looking at the metro map)

Uhh?
What are you up to this evening?
I am not from here.
I will do it on my own.

she laughed

I asked her how old she is and she said 18.

So, I just bounced and said bye.

She wasn't mega attractive 4 face top. but had nice legs

anyway fuck it

so 7 more rejections racked up

Upgrade: I am working on a convo script that will allow me to approach duos and trios.

I can't keep approaching single girls because for some reason where I live most foind are in group.

I am working on a script that will help me infiltrate those groups.

I will report back when I actually try to use it.

838 to go
How large (population-wise) is the city you live in?

Can you explain why exactly?

cause she knows whether she will give u a chance within less than a minute

and when you go indirect, you may talk to her for 10 minutes, 20 minutes...etc..

indirect is basically bullshit

the more straughtforward u are, the less u are wasting time

imagine talking to a foid for 20 minutes by playing some idiotic bullshit only to learn she has a BF

that's how I see things

people won't to go indirect to avoid outright rejections, but that's simpy not needed

outright rejections are BETTEr than slow rejections such as the one I described yesterday

I have more respect for the women that striaght up tell me they have bfs than those bitches that string me along

i will go direct for the entirety of the mission

how about no haha

Legit suifuel. I actually got my hopes up, I can't imagine how you feel.

gtfo

unfair to whom, cunter?

letting me down gently?

lmfao, maybe I should buy her a car because he let me down gently

lmfao @ cucks tbh

go back to queer tears

It’s statements like this which makes IT laugh at us. Can you not see the double standard? If she rejects you brutally then you call her a cold-hearted bitch, but if she does it politely after making light conversation with you then you call her a cold hearted-bitch. IT are cunts but you just give them ammunition with assertions like this.

It’s statements like this which makes IT laugh at us. Can you not see the double standard? If she rejects you brutally then you call her a cold-hearted bitch, but if she does it politely after making light conversation with you then you call her a cold hearted-bitch. IT are cunts but you just give them ammunition with assertions like this.

she said she has no BF

had she said yes i would have ended the conversation right away

it wasn't a fucking light conversation about the weather

TRY it and come back

Status
Not open for further replies.