Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. It is quite a fascinating experimemt.
And this saves us from having to do this approaching BS too. We can just sit back and watch with no ill effects.

And this saves us from having to do this approaching BS too. We can just sit back and watch with no ill effects.
He is a martyr for the incel cause. A Saint in making.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if he went ER. You can only take so much to be honest.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if he went ER. You can only take so much to be honest.
Me neither. He is slowly losing his mind. He will be canonised when he is shot down by police.

Me neither. He is slowly losing his mind. He will be canonised when he is shot down by police.
They never do that though man, they always shoot themselves in the head. Even Saint Rodger.

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas
I have legit tried this before. I started walking up to girls again and again. They just get creeped out btw.

Sir you are a legend. If you manage to get rejected 1000 times I think this board should label you "King Incel", and you will be our leader

They need to make it so there's a crown above his avatar when he posts too... maybe a special color font too

Approaches 7/6/2018

Boyos, boyos,

I racked 14 rejections today.

Where do I begin?

I will just tell you about the most nasty one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Approach zone - the metro

I'd already been rejected like 8-10 times. I went to girl on her phone and said directly without hello or some shit - YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC.

Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic ( I say this and look her in the eyes like a killer)
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home? Have you planned something?
Going home.
What's you name? (pause) Or it's a secret

After a second, she extended her arm and said her name with a smile.

THANK NEVER HAPPENS. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME AFTER 100+ APPROACHES NEVER EVER

EXTENDING HER ARM AND SAYING HER NAME WITH A SMILE.

Hi. My name is Niki.
Cool. I'm X.

Then we got on the train. I sat next to her and we continued talking.

What do you work?
I work In a laser center.
You mean like hair removal?
Yes.
Well, let's just say that the likelihood of me becoming a client is slim.

She started laughing and said. I know most of our clients are women.
Ok. I work as a web developer.
Cool.
Where do you get off?
Stations X (it was far away but was deeply fucking me and I couldn't go there. I had to get off after 2 stations or else I was going to Fuckland)
I understand. Look, if you want we can continue out conversation on Viber or another message app?

At this point I wasn't 100% convinced that I will get her number, but it was in the realm of my belief. Had I not been rejected 100+ times, I would had been 100% certain.

She said:

WAIT FOR IT

She said:

With great pleasure BUT MY BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T APPROVE.

This is when I started to lose my frame (inb4 TRP) and actually made a conscious effort to improve my posture and pushed my chest out as if I am the proudest motherfucker on the Earth.

And then I said: I understand. I guess he wouldn't want you to talk to stranger.
She kinda sensed that I feel cheated (or at least I think so) and said: Haha

Then I asked her where she is from and I told her where I am from.

Then my station came and I said: Have a nice evening. Said hi at home.

Ok. (she said with some sort of disappointment)

-------------------------------

What is the moral of the story?

I gave a roastie validation. She wanted to use me to make her Friday more exciting and that's it.

SHE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT SHE WILL REJECT ME.

Yet acted very friendly and was hyper receptive.

The rest 13 rejections were nothing special. The convos (if there were any) were pretty short. Once roastie entered panic mode even though I did all approaches in the metro.

What are you afraid of bitch? THere's police everywhere + cameras. What am I going to do to you? Slice your throat or something.

14 rejections boyos

Approaches 7/6/2018

Boyos, boyos,

I racked 14 rejections today.

Where do I begin?

I will just tell you about the most nasty one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Approach zone - the metro

I'd already been rejected like 8-10 times. I went to girl on her phone and said directly without hello or some shit - YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC.

Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic ( I say this and look her in the eyes like a killer)
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home? Have you planned something?
Going home.
What's you name? (pause) Or it's a secret

After a second, she extended her arm and said her name with a smile.

THANK NEVER HAPPENS. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME AFTER 100+ APPROACHES NEVER EVER

EXTENDING HER ARM AND SAYING HER NAME WITH A SMILE.

Hi. My name is Niki.
Cool. I'm X.

Then we got on the train. I sat next to her and we continued talking.

What do you work?
I work In a laser center.
You mean like hair removal?
Yes.
Well, let's just say that the likelihood of me becoming a client is slim.

She started laughing and said. I know most of our clients are women.
Ok. I work as a web developer.
Cool.
Where do you get off?
Stations X (it was far away but was deeply fucking me and I couldn't go there. I had to get off after 2 stations or else I was going to Fuckland)
I understand. Look, if you want we can continue out conversation on Viber or another message app?

At this point I wasn't 100% convinced that I will get her number, but it was in the realm of my belief. Had I not been rejected 100+ times, I would had been 100% certain.

She said:

WAIT FOR IT

She said:

With great pleasure BUT MY BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T APPROVE.

This is when I started to lose my frame (inb4 TRP) and actually made a conscious effort to improve my posture and pushed my chest out as if I am the proudest motherfucker on the Earth.

And then I said: I understand. I guess he wouldn't want you to talk to stranger.
She kinda sensed that I feel cheated (or at least I think so) and said: Haha

Then I asked her where she is from and I told her where I am from.

Then my station came and I said: Have a nice evening. Said hi at home.

Ok. (she said with some sort of disappointment)

-------------------------------

What is the moral of the story?

I gave a roastie validation. She wanted to use me to make her Friday more exciting and that's it.

Yet acted very friendly and was hyper receptive.

The rest 13 rejections were nothing special. The convos (if there were any) were pretty short. Once roastie entered panic mode even though I did all approaches in the metro.

What are you afraid of bitch? THere's police everywhere + cameras. What am I going to do to you? Slice your throat or something.

14 rejections boyos

868 to go
U should of responded like i said earlier to the bf objection. She said yeah(implying) bit he woudnt like it. "He wont know" use the killer stare like in your icebreaker. Eye expression is everything. Keep fighting.
This is better than bing watching netflix

Last edited:
This is the dumbest shit i have ever read in my life. This fucking forum is 50% filled with degenerates. If you want a gf, then don't look at it like this. I'm no expert on the subject, but this is ridiculous.

This is the dumbest shit i have ever read in my life. This fucking forum is 50% filled with degenerates. If you want a gf, then don't look at it like this. I'm no expert on the subject, but this is ridiculous.

Junecels really need to rope ASAP - they're always the worst posters.

OP are you white or ethnic? How tall are you?

Sir you are a legend. If you manage to get rejected 1000 times I think this board should label you "King Incel", and you will be our leader
^ This.

Also: Do you always approach at the same metro station? If these bitches that reject you gossip enough you may become a city legend. Like the crazy homeless dude screaming about the comming end of the world at the square with the fountain or the woman that runs though the streets and makes cat noises every weekend.

Eh well statistics do say women know if they're going to fuck you or not in a few milliseconds of seeing your face

Eh well statistics do say women know if they're going to fuck you or not in a few milliseconds of seeing your face

Yep, within the first 3 seconds. It's PUA Cope to believe that you can "convince" a foid with quality conversation.

The only way to convince a foid is personality jaw surgery.

Approaches 7/7/2018

All done on a bicycle in the city center.

Girl 1: - waiting at a bus stop

She was waiting at a bus stop. I stopped and said:

Hi. You look sympathetic. (said it with a very firm manly voice)
She said "thank you" but AVOIDED eye contact heavily. Like she was timid AF.

Where are you headed?

She didn't say anything. Made a few steps to the side.

I said: "It's a secret?"

Yes. It's a secret.

Cool. Have a nice day and good luck in life.

================================

Girl 2:

I went to her and said:

Hi. You look sympathetic.
What?
You look sympathetic girl.
(she was actually happy to hear it)
Thanks.
You waiting for someone?
Yes..
Who? Or it's a secret?
My boyfriend.
Oh. What if he doesn't come? Maybe go grab an ice cream with me?
No, he will come.
Ok. Tell him I said hi. And good luck in life.

==================================

Girl 3:

She was entering some building (looking for keys maybe)

I said:

She looked me with a nasty face and said: "You are mistaken."
I guess I am. Have a nice evening.

=================================

Girl 4: (the most receptive)

She was apparently waiting for someone.

I went to her and said.

Sup. You look sympathetic.
OH..Thanks.
You waiting for someone?
Yes. A girlfriend.

(I was like finally a bitch that does not have a bf maybe)

So, are you a student or something?
No, I am working.
How old are you?
Oh. I am 29. And work as a web developper. Today is my free day and I am cruising around town..
Ok.
Look. let's continue this conversation over viber or some other messenger.
Sorry. I don't know you.
Exactly. This is how you get to know me... (that was a sick comeback line in my head - I was happy that it came to my mind)
Sorry.
Ok. Then. Have a nice evening and good luck in life.

=======================================

Girl 5:

Same shit.

Stopped and said. Hi You look sympathetic.

She laughed and passed by me like I am a POS.

I also approached some asian bitch but she said she doesn't speak the language.

Also, approached some latina but she said she doesn't speak the language either.

===========

Girl 6:

Same shit.

Stopped and said hi. You look sympathetic.

She was apparently waiting for someone and cut me off quickly.

6-7 rejections

Conclusion:

You look sympathetic sounds like a nerdy aspie line BUT it fucking causes good reactions in the bitches I approach. I fucking like it.

Some bitches will rejects you no matter what. Doesn't matter what you say. They will reject anyone at that point. Even a fucking chaddy chad will get rejected by them.

862 to go

StblackopsIIcel level IQ
Approaches 7/7/2018

All done on a bicycle in the city center.

Girl 1: - waiting at a bus stop

She was waiting at a bus stop. I stopped and said:

Hi. You look sympathetic. (said it with a very firm manly voice)
She said "thank you" but AVOIDED eye contact heavily. Like she was timid AF.

Where are you headed?

She didn't say anything. Made a few steps to the side.

I said: "It's a secret?"

Yes. It's a secret.

Cool. Have a nice day and good luck in life.

================================

Girl 2:

I went to her and said:

What?
You look sympathetic girl.
(she was actually happy to hear it)
Thanks.
You waiting for someone?
Yes..
Who? Or it's a secret?
My boyfriend.
Oh. What if he doesn't come? Maybe go grab an ice cream with me?
No, he will come.
Ok. Tell him I said hi. And good luck in life.

==================================

Girl 3:

She was entering some building (looking for keys maybe)

I said:

She looked me with a nasty face and said: "You are mistaken."
I guess I am. Have a nice evening.

=================================

Girl 4: (the most receptive)

She was apparently waiting for someone.

I went to her and said.

Sup. You look sympathetic.
OH..Thanks.
You waiting for someone?
Yes. A girlfriend.

(I was like finally a bitch that does not have a bf maybe)

So, are you a student or something?
No, I am working.
How old are you?
Oh. I am 29. And work as a web developper. Today is my free day and I am cruising around town..
Ok.
Look. let's continue this conversation over viber or some other messenger.
Sorry. I don't know you.
Exactly. This is how you get to know me... (that was a sick comeback line in my head - I was happy that it came to my mind)
Sorry.
Ok. Then. Have a nice evening and good luck in life.

Girl 5:

Same shit.

Stopped and said. Hi You look sympathetic.

She laughed and passed by me like I am a POS.

I also approached some asian bitch but she said she doesn't speak the language.

Also, approached some latina but she said she doesn't speak the language either.

===========

Girl 6:

Same shit.

Stopped and said hi. You look sympathetic.

She was apparently waiting for someone and cut me off quickly.

6-7 rejections

Conclusion:

You look sympathetic sounds like a nerdy aspie line BUT it fucking causes good reactions in the bitches I approach. I fucking like it.

Some bitches will rejects you no matter what. Doesn't matter what you say. They will reject anyone at that point. Even a fucking chaddy chad will get rejected by them.

862 to go
Broski no matter what happens promise me to hit the 1000 mark, I'll support you from the bottom of my heart and hope you get what you want before hitting the 1000.

Last edited:
I don't get the "you look sympathetic" line. Even if you were 7/10 you'd probably fail with that one, it's just goofy.

cute hits them too hard

i don't know

may be a location thing

but it will continue using it for a while

Alright guys, place your bets. How many rejections before he goes ER? His typing is already getting less NT...

I need to start doing this ASAP. Are you looksmaxxd?

I'm sorry boys I'm already the King Incel. For 20 years I asked out and messaged every girl I came across. I even wrote notes when I was in high school and dropped them around campus. I tried again in College. I had people contact me but nothing came of it. Just people trolling me. I would leave my email on the note and asking for a GF. I also approached thousands of women. I use to walk around populated areas (i live in a major city) and talk to every woman I could. I had one middle aged woman give me her number but than she rejected me.

I started picking up Homeless girls at one point. I can't give details or I'll get banned but I did NOT find a long term GF.

One method I think would have some effect for some of you ER attractiveness levels is go rent a really nice car and make her think you have "value". A lot of girls will go for ugly if they think you have money.

You are a brave man. I wish I had the courage to talk to cunts.

I don't get the "you look sympathetic" line. Even if you were 7/10 you'd probably fail with that one, it's just goofy.

it makes sense in european languages

cute hits them too hard

i don't know

may be a location thing

but it will continue using it for a while
go with something like asking what time it is or something stupid, then force it into a larger conversation. The whole "sympathetic" thing sounds weird. YOU CAN DO IT ANON

Uninstall is an ER in the making. Screenshot this warning.

good god
approaching with an opener like that just instantly destroys any potential chances you might possibly have. you are insanely out of touch with how young normies act and talk in a private, informal setting.

i'm not blaming you for being out of touch, i'm incel too, i know how it is. but approaching strangers like this is just guaranteed failure every time. like, even high level normies would crash and burn hard if they attempted approaches like this. everything about it just screams "desperate loser who has absolutely no idea about social situations", it's instant pussy repellant.
Peep

@uninstall i didn't do any of the "hello how are you" stuff, if i did want to go down that route i'd go to them and tell them something like "i know this is fucking random, but i thought you were cute and wanted to see if your personality matches the looks", then i'd use something situational like if they were in the grocery shop "so what're buying today, that's alot of stuff for such a little girl (if they have alot of stuff" or something along those lines.
Then as the conversations getting a little better a minute or two in, i'd make like an observation that might skew opinion such as: "i got a question for you, see this can of pineapples it's going on my pizza tonight, whats your opinion" if she says yes you'll be like "that was a test to see if you had good taste and you passed" for example... and if she says no, you'd feign walking away and be like "you're cute, but you have such terrible taste, i'm going to have to reprogramme your tastebuds"

Note: This is all off the top of my head as im writing, it's all about observations/banter

I actually think daygaming does work but it's all about your approach/banter/vibe/not giving a fuck attitude (which you probally have more than me cause i'm still too pussy to do something like approach 10 people a day)
That being said it ULTIMATELY depends on how bad your face is.... you said you're 6ft with a smaller frame, putting it into perspective i'm 6ft2 with 5.8inch wrists so my frame is 100% smaller
jfl

Last edited:
If this guy gets a number by next week I will start approaching more

If this guy gets a number by next week I will start approaching more
Uninstall is rapidly becoming a Saint in my eyes and he isn't even dead yet (will probably ER after 700 rejections)

Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Went to her - stopped in front of her (cut her but not super aggressively)

I FUCKING PRESSED MY BRAKES FOR THAT BITCH

Then, said.

Hi. You look cute. Where are you headed?

She made a sign with her hand and looked at me ever so slightly and took off.

Didn't have strength for approaches and honestly didn't saw that many approachable foids for some reason

861 to go

Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Then, said.

Didn't have strength for approaches and honestly didn't saw that many approachable foids for some reason

861 to go
Keep working on it so your inhibition doesn't increase.
Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Then, said.

861 to go
Keep working on it so your inhibition doesn't increase.

Norfklutz
Banned

Today just 1 approach.

I was riding my bike.

Sold a foid I liked.

Then, said.

861 to go
How do you feel after all this? Did your inhib go down or are you just getting depressed?

Last edited:
How do you feel after all this? Did your inhib go down or are you just getting depressed?

honestly I didn't feel much

at this point i need something heavier to shake my equilibrum

honestly I didn't feel much

at this point i need something heavier to shake my equilibrum
Maybe you should try be more aggressive and flirty in your approaches, it may scare off many but you might strike jackpot if you have the luck of finding some horny foid who just happens to like you a little bit.

Maybe you should try be more aggressive and flirty in your approaches, it may scare off many but you might strike jackpot if you have the luck of finding some horny foid who just happens to like you a little bit.
thats how you end up in jail

Are you doing the approaches in Germany? I feel like you would maybe have more success in the US or anywhere else since people there are more open to strangers.

Are you doing the approaches in Germany? I feel like you would maybe have more success in the US or anywhere else since people there are more open to strangers.

He's either doing this in Scandinavia or Netherlands. I keep telling him to get his ass over to Poland over the weekend it seems like he's addicted to getting brutally rejected.

He's either doing this in Scandinavia or Netherlands. I keep telling him to get his ass over to Poland over the weekend it seems like he's addicted to getting brutally rejected.

He is definitely not approaching in the netherlands, but honestly in the whole of western europe foids are quite cold towards strangers

No you won't get arrested unless you touch them.
This is a culture where if you question the validity of a woman's rape allegations you are branded as a supporter of 'sexual violence'.

I recommend he record all of his interactions with women for when he is ultimately accused of inappropriate (possibly illegal) behavior.

"And then, officer, *sob* he showed me his penis!" *cries hysterically*

This is a culture where if you question the validity of a woman's rape allegations you are branded as a supporter of 'sexual violence'.

I recommend he record all of his interactions with women for when he is ultimately accused of inappropriate (possibly illegal) behavior.

"And then, officer, *sob* he showed me his penis!" *cries hysterically*

Go away you high-inhib cuckcel. Men aren't being arrested for talking to foids.

OP you should torrent justin waynes domino effect program and study that and try his method.

139 approaches and 0 numbers...
that's a pretty bad stat
kind of gives a slap to pua

still admire the resillience tough

Status
Not open for further replies.