Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are LARPing yourself into oblivion. If this was a video game, it would be like skipping level 1 to level 6 without the proper ammunition, expeirence and upgrades to survive the obstacles of the more advanced levels.

No if it was a video game he'd be playing 3D chess online against Garri Kasparow 1000 times hoping to win one time.

So apparently you're a non-virgin after losing it to a non-hooker. Since you're not an incel and have succeeded once it's reasonable to expect to succeed again so I understand why you're doing this now.

u don't need to be a pristine virgin to be an incel

i will be honest - I DID EXPECT way more better treatment but I am not getting it

So apparently you're a non-virgin after losing it to a non-hooker. Since you're not an incel and have succeeded once it's reasonable to expect to succeed again so I understand why you're doing this now.

i will be honest - I DID EXPECT way more better treatment but I am not getting it
Well since you had sex with a non-prostitute 3/10 only a year ago I can't consider you an incel.

How does this effect you? Do you start feeling more and more bad? Do you sometimes feel like giving up?

Paying for sex doesn't count.

How does this effect you? Do you start feeling more and more bad? Do you sometimes feel like giving up?

yes, it's very harsh

sometimes on the way back home my psyche is squeezed by horrible thoughts

But i think that after 20 more rejections I will be a fucking rock and will just ride for as long as possible

I can handle 100 more rejections i think

yes, it's very harsh

sometimes on the way back home my psyche is squeezed by horrible thoughts

But i think that after 20 more rejections I will be a fucking rock and will just ride for as long as possible

I can handle 100 more rejections i think

Honestly I think what you are doing is kinda dangerous. I did something similar but stopped after like 30 or 40 tries. At this point I hated women so much I thought I was going insane from it. After I stopped I immediately felt better. Every time I give up and don't think about women I feel pretty fine. Every time I try to ascend actively I live in hell.
I agree but he didn't pay for it.

Everyone of us could fuck a 2/10 landwhale. It means shit.

Honestly I think what you are doing is kinda dangerous. I did something similar but stopped after like 30 or 40 tries. At this point I hated women so much I thought I was going insane from it. After I stopped I immediately felt better. Every time I give up and don't think about women I feel pretty fine. Every time I try to ascend actively I live in hell.

Same.

You can read my previous posts

Sometimes I hate everything and think that I am cursed to always fail no matter what

Like women can sense my curse and run away

This thread goes from a disaster to an icepick to the forehead once you remember how easy Chad gets date. I would reccomend you stop doing this to yourself OP. Do you really wanna be the guy who was rejected 1000 times by women? If you drop it now at least you can imagine you'd have succeeded. Don't settle all doubts

Same.

You can read my previous posts

Sometimes I hate everything and think that I am cursed to always fail no matter what

Like women can sense my curse and run away

Femoids can definitely sense a mans fear, timidness and weakness within a matter of seconds. They can sense my autistic tendencies from a distance.

I was in a fast food restaurant last night. When I walk in a foids direction, they quickly roll the eyes and they look sideways with a disgusted facial reaction. When a taller guy walks in the same direction as me, he smiles and she makes quick compliment and brings up how slow the service at the restaurant is. I'm thinking "wow, what a fucking bitch". Ive never felt so bitter and angry in a long time, over a facial reaction.

This thread goes from a disaster to an icepick to the forehead once you remember how easy Chad gets date. I would reccomend you stop doing this to yourself OP. Do you really wanna be the guy who was rejected 1000 times by women? If you drop it now at least you can imagine you'd have succeeded. Don't settle all doubts

I will go until I can

I have 100 more rejections in me

i don't know what will happen next

have you tried approacibg drunk women? they might react more honest.

Approaches 7/5/2018

===================

I was tired as hell - lost my phone today, did some bench pressing, rode my bike for 1 hour and went to work.

This actually helps with approaching - when you are tired, you are less jumpy and more chill.

=====================

Girl 1: (street)
-------

Stopped her on the street.

said Hi. How are you?

She removed her headphones and I said. You look sympathetic.

She LAUGHED AT ME with an instant laugh - like PFfffffff

---------

Girl 2: (metro)

I went to her and said:

You look sympathetic. SHE BLUSHED BOYOS.

I REPEAT SHE BLUSHED.

Since she looked very young I asked her how old she is.

She said 19 and then got on the train.

He body language and intonation said that she wanted to end the communication.

So, despite her positive reaction - blushing SHE REJECTED ME,

She had a plan face and a shitty frame (damn how I hate bitches with shitty frames)

But i have to give it to her.

I needed 100+ approaches to make some one blush.

--------

Girl 3: (metro)

I went to her and said:

You look sympathetic while looking in the eyes like a killer of some sort.

She received it very well actually. Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic.
Thanks.
What are you up to this evening?
I am going to the airpor to [wait for it] WELCOME MY BOYFRIEND.
I guess he doesn't allow you to talk to strangers?
Haha No, I learned that as a kid.
Cool.
This is a weird place to talk to strangers.
What isn't?
A night club.
Well, I don't go to night clubs so this is your only chance (lmfao - this was alpha AF i think)

I finished by saying: say hi to your boyfriend.

She said - have a nice evening-

I would say that this was a great convo tbh.

But still nothing.

-------------------------------------

Girl 4 (metro)

She was sitting on a bench.

I sat to her and said:

You look sympathetic.
Thanks
She didn't say anything so I said: "It's a secret I guess?"
Maybe.
What's your name?
My name is it doesn't matter.
Nice name. I have the same, I said and went away

========================

Gril 5,6,7 (metro) - the approach was basically the same a

I said hi to them and they said - do we know each other.

I said: No. Then they ended the convo by either looking at their phones or moving away

------------

7 rejections

But I made one girl blush so that's something I guess

I also learned the following:

APPROACHING AT THE METRO IS VERY GOOD. i got my best interactions there.

Opening with "you look sympathetic" works well - it's soft and not very intimidating - they can take it well

It works better for me than - you look cute.

Also, APPROACHING WHEN YOU ARE TIRED AF IS VERY GOOD.

Your voice is calmer and you have lower inhibition.

882 to go

I have my hopes up.

I think I can get a number out of the next 30 approaches.

Approaches 7/5/2018

===================

I was tired as hell - lost my phone today, did some bench pressing, rode my bike for 1 hour and went to work.

This actually helps with approaching - when you are tired, you are less jumpy and more chill.

=====================

Girl 1: (street)
-------

Stopped her on the street.

said Hi. How are you?

She removed her headphones and I said. You look sympathetic.

She LAUGHED AT ME with an instant laugh - like PFfffffff

---------

Girl 2: (metro)

I went to her and said:

You look sympathetic. SHE BLUSHED BOYOS.

I REPEAT SHE BLUSHED.

Since she looked very young I asked her how old she is.

She said 19 and then got on the train.

He body language and intonation said that she wanted to end the communication.

So, despite her positive reaction - blushing SHE REJECTED ME,

She had a plan face and a shitty frame (damn how I hate bitches with shitty frames)

But i have to give it to her.

I needed 100+ approaches to make some one blush.

--------

Girl 3: (metro)

I went to her and said:

You look sympathetic while looking in the eyes like a killer of some sort.

She received it very well actually. Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic.
Thanks.
I am going to the airpor to [wait for it] WELCOME MY BOYFRIEND.
I guess he doesn't allow you to talk to strangers?
Haha No, I learned that as a kid.
Cool.
What isn't?
A night club.
Well, I don't go to night clubs so this is your only chance (lmfao - this was alpha AF i think)

I finished by saying: say hi to your boyfriend.

She said - have a nice evening-

I would say that this was a great convo tbh.

But still nothing.

-------------------------------------

Girl 4 (metro)

She was sitting on a bench.

I sat to her and said:

You look sympathetic.
Thanks
She didn't say anything so I said: "It's a secret I guess?"
Maybe.
What's your name?
My name is it doesn't matter.
Nice name. I have the same, I said and went away

========================

Gril 5,6,7 (metro) - the approach was basically the same a

I said hi to them and they said - do we know each other.

I said: No. Then they ended the convo by either looking at their phones or moving away

------------

7 rejections

But I made one girl blush so that's something I guess

I also learned the following:

APPROACHING AT THE METRO IS VERY GOOD. i got my best interactions there.

Opening with "you look sympathetic" works well - it's soft and not very intimidating - they can take it well

It works better for me than - you look cute.

Also, APPROACHING WHEN YOU ARE TIRED AF IS VERY GOOD.

Your voice is calmer and you have lower inhibition.

882 to go

I have my hopes up.

I think I can get a number out of the next 30 approaches.

Getting better, you are actually getting reactions / invoking feelings out of foids now. Good luck OP.

Getting better, you are actually getting reactions / invoking feelings out of foids now. Good luck OP.

thanks

this was my best day ever

but the bottom line is still 0

I have my hopes up though

LMAO you're actually slowly getting better at this... ngl I'm proud
LMAO you're actually slowly getting better at this... ngl I'm proud

Last edited:
You need some way of getting them intrigued. Saying "you look sympathetic" is one better than how are you or you look cute. But you need something not one better but 10 better.

Some girls will blush if a strange guy says something personal to them - it doesnt count for much, if anything.

Ho do you dress when you do these approaches? Cool, stylish attire or trainers and jeans? Girls will rule you out if you are not a stylish dresser - quality clothes and shoes.

You need some way of getting them intrigued. Saying "you look sympathetic" is one better than how are you or you look cute. But you need something not one better but 10 better.

Some girls will blush if a strange guy says something personal to them - it doesnt count for much, if anything.

Ho do you dress when you do these approaches? Cool, stylish attire or trainers and jeans? Girls will rule you out if you are not a stylish dresser - quality clothes and shoes.

I dress well and have 2 pair of good shoes

but I don't overdress and don't plan to

"You look sympathetic" is awkward... and I'm not sure I would take it as a compliment as a girl. I don't like that line... Good luck either way.

Edit: I mean "if I were a girl" hahahahah.

"You look sympathetic" is awkward... and I'm not sure I would take it as a compliment as a girl. I don't like that line... Good luck either way.

Edit: I mean "if I were a girl" hahahahah.

in general, yes, but it does give me better reactions for some reason

just give up at this point
STFU, @uninstall is doing what no one here has balls to do, plus the experience and stories he tell us teach us new things unlike the repetitive blackpills

Everyone of us could fuck a 2/10 landwhale. It means shit.
A landwhale SMV is greater than all the members SMV combined

Last edited:
Anybody truly blackpilled knows foids don't give a shit about their bfs. Keep pressing when they say that shit. Chad does and he fucks everyone's gf.

Anybody truly blackpilled knows foids don't give a shit about their bfs. Keep pressing when they say that shit. Chad does and he fucks everyone's gf.

Legit

I was actually telling myself that

I need to come up with a few lines to press them when they drop the bf line and see what happens

She said: "THANKS BUT I PREFER TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC."
That was brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The funny thing is that every girl you approach have boyfriend :lul::lul::lul:.

They don have,even, a good lie

You are getting better OP, I might legit give it a try myself if you keep improving. It never occurred to me that getting physically tired could help lower inhibition, that's good data.
Here is a small comeback when they ask "do we know each other?", just answer "no, maybe we should/could" or some variation like that

You are getting better OP, I might legit give it a try myself if you keep improving. It never occurred to me that getting physically tired could help lower inhibition, that's good data.
Here is a small comeback when they ask "do we know each other?", just answer "no, maybe we should/could" or some variation like that
Nahh because then the real bitches will get the enjoyment of responding with ‘or maybe we shouldn’t.’

Legit

I need to come up with a few lines to press them when they drop the bf line and see what happens
"Dump him!"
When she responds saying no or why say, in a sorta condescending low tone "look, yall will eventually break up theres no use in delaying the inevitable plus im better at intercouse." Another is "cheat on him" follow up with "yolo" just have fun with it and provoke her its fun either way that way. Good luck guy i know if you continue to will only get better, anything ive ever done even simple mundane job related skills ill think ive plateau'd and even after a year im still improving to the point of better efficiency than i thought possible. Keep fighting.

i think your efficiency needs work. you should just ask them if they have a boyfriend right off the bat. if they say yes, move on

Approaches 7/5/2018

What isn't?
A night club.
You should listen to her, she is right you know. Normies go to nightclubs to meet women, not during the day when people are just trying to go about their lives, going from A to B. If you do something that is not socially acceptable, you better be really good looking to make up for it.

he's not chad. checkmate

Legit

If you are attractive to them and they have a bf, they will lie and say they don't.

I'll bet only like 25% of the girls who said they had a boyfriend actually had one. Most were probably just lying to get rid of you.

It's over if they say they have a bf... because if they were attracted to you they'd certainly forget about him even if they had one.

I appreciate this guys drive and ambition. If anything and he gets nowhere with these women, even after 1000, I bet if he got a high pressure sales job he would kill at it.

If I were doing this I would take a mild sedative first to lessen my nerves / make the rejection less jarring. I don't have social anxiety but approaching females this way is a little unnerving.

just approach bro, if you dont talk to girls youre volcel

I don't know how you keep on doing this. I'm having a breakdown just reading your thread.

I still repeat my earlier advice: go take a cheap-ass RyanAir flight to any Polish city next weekend. You might still be rejected but at least Polish girls are nowhere near as brutal.

hell, just go to a brothel in east europe. the girls are all 8/10 and they charge like 50 dollars for bareback

Honestly @uninstall if you manage to get a gf out of all this I'd still consider you my brother

Full marks to uninstall for opening his mouth and saying something.

But he clearly cant think on his feet as these girls just checkmate him every time.

"do we know each other?" is clearly an invitation but you close it down every time.

NB - the yogurt girl - you might have been better saying "excuse me - can I ask where you bought that yogurt"

sure - I bought it from shop x over there.

oh thanks - it's not easy finding healthy snacks - there's so much artificial stuff around

yeah - I know - this is good though - no added sugar and real fruit chunks

etc etc etc

I'm not saying it would go so smoothly - but intruding on a girl's lunch would have to be something that did not look like you are looking for a girlfriend.

need to come up with a few lines to press them when they drop the bf line and see what happens
When I used to try talking with foids I did that often :/ all I can say is don't get clingy just be straight forward I used to get the boyfriend line often

You should listen to her, she is right you know. Normies go to nightclubs to meet women, not during the day when people are just trying to go
Full marks to uninstall for opening his mouth and saying something.

But he clearly cant think on his feet as these girls just checkmate him every time.

"do we know each other?" is clearly an invitation but you close it down every time.

NB - the yogurt girl - you might have been better saying "excuse me - can I ask where you bought that yogurt"

sure - I bought it from shop x over there.

oh thanks - it's not easy finding healthy snacks - there's so much artificial stuff around

yeah - I know - this is good though - no added sugar and real fruit chunks

etc etc etc

I'm not saying it would go so smoothly - but intruding on a girl's lunch would have to be something that did not look like you are looking for a girlfriend.

nah brah

they say it with intonation and body langauge that suggest they don't want to talk to me

I hope you make it so we can start calling everyone who doesn't approach volcel.

Approaches 7/6/2018

Boyos, boyos,

I racked 14 rejections today.

Where do I begin?

I will just tell you about the most nasty one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Approach zone - the metro

I'd already been rejected like 8-10 times. I went to girl on her phone and said directly without hello or some shit - YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC.

Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic ( I say this and look her in the eyes like a killer)
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home? Have you planned something?
Going home.
What's you name? (pause) Or it's a secret

After a second, she extended her arm and said her name with a smile.

THANK NEVER HAPPENS. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME AFTER 100+ APPROACHES NEVER EVER

EXTENDING HER ARM AND SAYING HER NAME WITH A SMILE.

Hi. My name is Niki.
Cool. I'm X.

Then we got on the train. I sat next to her and we continued talking.

What do you work?
I work In a laser center.
You mean like hair removal?
Yes.
Well, let's just say that the likelihood of me becoming a client is slim.

She started laughing and said. I know most of our clients are women.
Ok. I work as a web developer.
Cool.
Where do you get off?
Stations X (it was far away but was deeply fucking me and I couldn't go there. I had to get off after 2 stations or else I was going to Fuckland)
I understand. Look, if you want we can continue out conversation on Viber or another message app?

At this point I wasn't 100% convinced that I will get her number, but it was in the realm of my belief. Had I not been rejected 100+ times, I would had been 100% certain.

She said:

WAIT FOR IT

She said:

With great pleasure BUT MY BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T APPROVE.

This is when I started to lose my frame (inb4 TRP) and actually made a conscious effort to improve my posture and pushed my chest out as if I am the proudest motherfucker on the Earth.

And then I said: I understand. I guess he wouldn't want you to talk to stranger.
She kinda sensed that I feel cheated (or at least I think so) and said: Haha

Then I asked her where she is from and I told her where I am from.

Then my station came and I said: Have a nice evening. Said hi at home.

Ok. (she said with some sort of disappointment)

-------------------------------

What is the moral of the story?

I gave a roastie validation. She wanted to use me to make her Friday more exciting and that's it.

SHE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT SHE WILL REJECT ME.

Yet acted very friendly and was hyper receptive.

The rest 13 rejections were nothing special. The convos (if there were any) were pretty short. Once roastie entered panic mode even though I did all approaches in the metro.

What are you afraid of bitch? THere's police everywhere + cameras. What am I going to do to you? Slice your throat or something.

14 rejections boyos

Approaches 7/6/2018

Boyos, boyos,

I racked 14 rejections today.

Where do I begin?

I will just tell you about the most nasty one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Approach zone - the metro

I'd already been rejected like 8-10 times. I went to girl on her phone and said directly without hello or some shit - YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC.

Here's the convo by memory:

You look sympathetic ( I say this and look her in the eyes like a killer)
Thanks.
So, what are you up to this evening? Going home? Have you planned something?
Going home.
What's you name? (pause) Or it's a secret

After a second, she extended her arm and said her name with a smile.

THANK NEVER HAPPENS. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME AFTER 100+ APPROACHES NEVER EVER

EXTENDING HER ARM AND SAYING HER NAME WITH A SMILE.

Hi. My name is Niki.
Cool. I'm X.

Then we got on the train. I sat next to her and we continued talking.

What do you work?
I work In a laser center.
You mean like hair removal?
Yes.
Well, let's just say that the likelihood of me becoming a client is slim.

She started laughing and said. I know most of our clients are women.
Ok. I work as a web developer.
Cool.
Where do you get off?
Stations X (it was far away but was deeply fucking me and I couldn't go there. I had to get off after 2 stations or else I was going to Fuckland)
I understand. Look, if you want we can continue out conversation on Viber or another message app?

At this point I wasn't 100% convinced that I will get her number, but it was in the realm of my belief. Had I not been rejected 100+ times, I would had been 100% certain.

She said:

WAIT FOR IT

She said:

With great pleasure BUT MY BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T APPROVE.

This is when I started to lose my frame (inb4 TRP) and actually made a conscious effort to improve my posture and pushed my chest out as if I am the proudest motherfucker on the Earth.

And then I said: I understand. I guess he wouldn't want you to talk to stranger.
She kinda sensed that I feel cheated (or at least I think so) and said: Haha

Then I asked her where she is from and I told her where I am from.

Then my station came and I said: Have a nice evening. Said hi at home.

Ok. (she said with some sort of disappointment)

-------------------------------

What is the moral of the story?

I gave a roastie validation. She wanted to use me to make her Friday more exciting and that's it.

SHE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT SHE WILL REJECT ME.

Yet acted very friendly and was hyper receptive.

The rest 13 rejections were nothing special. The convos (if there were any) were pretty short. Once roastie entered panic mode even though I did all approaches in the metro.

What are you afraid of bitch? THere's police everywhere + cameras. What am I going to do to you? Slice your throat or something.

14 rejections boyos

868 to go

will u rope if u dont ascend after the 1000?

the most nasty one.
It sounds like she actually liked you and wasn’t lying about having a boyfriend- if she’d been single or an open relationship you may have got in there.
Did she genuinely sound disappointed when you got off the train?
It could be that she suddenly regretted not giving her number- it seems like you and her were getting on, given that most women you meet actively look at you and speak to you like they’re going to kill you.

Are you a truecel @uninstall ?

Can I see a pic of your face?

@uninstall
I can't tell if you are happy or pissed off about the 'rejection' on the train
seems like your greatest success yet, if you can pull that same situation off like a dozen more times you might get a number out of it

Can I see a pic of your face?
Please.

Also, a possible tip, the next time it goes well with a girl and you think she might be interested but she "has a boyfriend" try a joke:

"Well, you seem like the kind of girl who could use two."
Or
"So? What does he have to do with us?" (If you are feeling alpha enough)

Girls saying they have a boyfriend is always just an easy cop out and if you can get past that shit test without being phased then you can probably push past it for a number.

I'm loving this trainwreck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.