Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approaches 6/29/2018 (Friday)

Girl 1

Opened a girl on the street. (she was shitty looking once I got closer - shittiest frame ever)

Hi. How are you? You seem cute.

Hi. I'm Gaby

I was very surprised that she told me her name right away. Usually women are very reluctant to do it.

We talked a little and then I asked for contact exchange – she said she has a boyfriend.

Girl 2

She was standing in front of a shop and smoking. I opened her.

Hi. How is the business going?
Ok.
I stopped to talk to you cause you seem kinda cute.
Thanks
How old are you?
How old do you think (she got somewhat butt hurt)
You guessed it on the first try.
Look I am going to meet some friend (I lied). If you want we can exchange our number and catch up later?
No. I can't give you my number, but you can pass some other time to talk.

I left

Girl 3

Opened her in front of a mall. She was like fucking the girl of my dreams. GIGA CUTE.

Hi. How are you? (she was on her phone)

She looked at me and said: What?

I was honestly kinda shaky cause I kinda fell for her for real and just said “You look kinda cute” but not with a firm voice.

She looked at me with the corner of her eyes, still on her phone and moved away.

Girl 4

She was sitting on a bench at the metro. I went to her and started talking. She was on her phone and actually talked to me but her intonation told me that it's over and I left. Honestly, I got kinda tired of talking to bitches looking at their phones.

Girl 5 (GOOD RECEPTIVENESS)

Opened another girl waiting for the metro but at a different station.

I told her that she looks attractive and I just want to say hi. She MOTHERFUCKING LOST HER SHIT. Like she couldn't believe it. This is the most welcoming approach I've ever had. We got on the train and talked a little. I told her that I am getting at the next stop and asked for her number.

TO MY NON-SURPRISE, she refused.

But honestly, I could sense that she was happy to be approached and was somewhat sad. No fucking kidding. She was hesitating or some shit. For the first time, I felt some RESPECT coming from one of my approach victims. LMFAO

I just said “It was nice talking to you” with as little bitterness as possible and got off.

She wasn't MEGA attractive. She was plain but had GREAT green eyes – like holy shit – her eyes were haloing her like 1.5 points. She was also slim but had shitty frame. (I don't like women with shitty frames that much tbh).

Girl 6

Opened a bitch at the mall selling some banking shit. Bitch was somewhat older and obviously having none of it. But I decided to just go for it and talked to her for 4 or so minutes. Lmfao I did it just to annoy her.

Girl 7

Opened some slut/jb waiting for the bus. She was shocked and very non-receptive. Didn't even tell me her age. I asked right away because she may had been 16 for fuck sake.She said it's a secret.

Total:

7 + (I did some other small approaches but those are just at the top of my head.)

All rejections

Good News:

I am getting better at this. I can keep eye contact and talk with a very stable voice. It may sound stupid but my frame is also improving. My posture too.

907 to go

I don't approach on Saturday usually because I am at work the whole day, but there's high chance I will approach on Sunday and reach 100 + rejections.
Have you tried going to bars/clubs for approaches might be hard because more competition but approaching mid-day at the mall sounds like a losing game.

Have you tried going to bars/clubs for approaches might be hard because more competition but approaching mid-day at the mall sounds like a losing game.

actually I did a night game last week and it was way shittier than day game

went to a club and everything was super expensive, there were too many dudes behaving like faggots, the girls were packed in groups

I actually approached 2 bitches - they were on tinder lmfao

I asked them - why are you on tinder when you are out

they looked at each other's faces and said "No"

JFL

I left and promised myself to never go to a club ever

ill be looking back on this thread after you
a. Escape
or
b. Go ER from too much rejection

Approaches 7/1/2018 (Sunday)

I approached on my bike (mountain bike) in the center of the city. Rode 60km.

(the approaches below are not necessarily in order of appearance lmfao)

Girl 1 (good receptiveness – poor timing)

---------

Opened a girl waiting on a bench. She actually thought she was waiting for me because she was supposed to meet some guy on a bike. So, she thought it was me. I thought her it wasn't me and we talked a little.

She was actually friendly. She was 5/10 – 22 years old – shitty frame and short.

I need 1 more minute to talk before asking for her number, but the guy she was waiting for ARRIVED.

He was sort of chaddy. But I didn't get a very good look at him. She left me and went to him.

In the end, I was kicking myself for fucking this opportunity because I had the chance to approach her early but wasted some time – like 3-4 minutes riding my bike nearby.

Girl 2

On the same benches I opened another girl. She was wearing those apple wirelss headphones. She turned out to be french. I told her that I used to speak french but had forgotten some of it because I hadn't talked since high school.

She seemed friend and slightly uncomfortable. I asked her how old she is. She said – too old for you – 29.

I said I am 29 too. The I asked – you have a boyfriend, but I already knew it was over because of her intonation during the conversation. She said yes and I left.

Conclusion: well, maybe it was a mistake to ask whether she has a bf but fuck it.

Girl 3

-------

I was riding down some small street and saw a girl smoking in front of a bar. I opened her. Asked for her name, what she does for work, age and shit. And then asked for a number. She said – I have boyfriend.

I left and wished her a good evening with as little bitterness as possible.

Girl 4 – MILF – lmfao

Saw some fine as milf with mega sexy legs. She was on her phone in the park sitting on some bullshit chairs. Her bag was next to her.

I went to her and opened like a motherfucker - “You look fine.” right away – lmfao – autismo overload.

She said - “Apparently, we don't know each other.”

Me - “We could...”

She - “I don't think so.”

Me - “what your boyfriend will be mad? Do you actually have a bf?”

She - “you're asking too many personal questions, please leave me”

So I left.

Girl 5 - GIGA CUTE – possible JAIL BAIT

I cut her off with my bike slightly.

And said: “Hello. I just saw you from the end of the street. I thought you look cute.”

She: Made a facial expression that said “ GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR DEATH”

So, I go away.

Those are the top approaches of the day. I tried to talk to some other women, but they just passed by me.

Conclusions:

1. I am becoming an automatic machine. That bitch in front of the bar – I approached her without even thinking. Like I just did it. LMFAO.

2. If you see someone you want to approach, APPROACH RIGHT AWAY. DON't WAIT.

That girl waiting for the other guy WAS VERY FRIENDLY. I may have gotten her number HAD I APPROACHED 3-4 minutes EARLIER.

So all rejections

For some reason, I wasn't as angry as usual. I think I was just tired.

902 to go

Girl 5 - GIGA CUTE – possible JAIL BAIT

I cut her off with my bike slightly.

And said: “Hello. I just saw you from the end of the street. I thought you look cute.”

She: Made a facial expression that said “ GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR DEATH”

So, I go away.

Those are the top approaches of the day. I tried to talk to some other women, but they just passed by me.

Jesus :feelsrope:

Shit the world is such a cruel place. This is a horrible read and I don't understand how you keep doing it without having a total breakdown.

fellas, don't know what to say so I will just say what happened

I decided to approach outside of an office building in a close proximity to a mall.

Spotted a blonde but somewhat chubby femshit.

Went to the bench and sat next to her.

"Hello."
"Hello" (she said with utter disgust)
"How are you? You seem kinda cute"
"I know" (more disgust added to mix - I have never felt so much hatred towards me) "My boyfriend is cute too," she added.

I knew it was BEYOND over.

But said this:

"I work in this building but I have a crazy schedule and get really tired"

Her face said: Dont care GET THE FUCK OUT

I said: "Have a nice day and left"

Now, what's so special about it? The words? No. It was the hatred and loathing towards me. I've done over 100 approaches by now and for the first time I felt this type of hatred. Yes, one foid legit laughed at me...but holy shit this attitude just crushed me inside.

However, IT DID LOWER MY INHIBITION TO THE GROUND.

Like I could get in a fight right there right now with anyone.

============================================================

I decided to take a walk in the city center and long and behold I SAW A FOID FROM THE PAST THAT HURT ME. YES, I SAW HER. ONE OF THE MANY PIECES OF SHITS THAT GHOSTED ME AND HURT ME.

She was with another dude and they were just getting on a table in some bar/restaurant with outdoor tables.

I went to the table. She had apparently seen because SHE WAS ACTIVELY AVOIDING EYE CONTACT.

I was really low inhibition and didn't care about the guy with her - he was bigger than me and probably stronger.

I wanted to look her in the eyes. But she was reluctant.

So, I just said this: "YOU ARE ONE DUMB BITCH."

i SAID IT SO LOUD THAT THE COUPLE ON THE OTHER TABLE TURNED.

I SAID IT WITH SO MUCH HATE THAT THE PEOPLE AROUND LEGIT THOUGHT I MUST BE INSANE.

I didn't look back but I was afraid that I may get attacked from the back by some of the cucks there.

'I wasn't. (maybe in the future but not today)

-======================================

Then I passed by a park and saw a young couple

LONG AND BEHOLD - AVERAGE JANE DOE WITH SOME CHAD - BLOND HAIR BLUE EYES, TALL - YOU KNOW THE DEAL

She was laughing at his jokes. He was experiencing pure female love - something that I have never experienced. I was already crushed inside.

You may think that I felt lefit jelousy for them.

But it wasn't exactly like that.

I just wanted them to feel my pain, not to suffer for what they have.

I WENT TO THEM AND SAID:

BUKOWSKI SAID IT BEST: THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES IN A RELATIONSHIP IS THE MAN.

The girl was shocked.

The chad said: "Get out of here."

I said: "don't talk like that to your father"

and looked at him like the bitch he was

He wasn't bigger than me but he was taller for sure - like 6'3"

I left. But was afraid that he may attack me from the back.

=================================================

On the way home I said this to multiple foids: "Don't look at me" that I saw on the street.

================================================

Honestly, for the first time I felt a special kind of disgust for women.

Like i have been fighting for this for so long that I started to hate it.

I honestly just want to leave this world at this point.

I am super disgusted by women and everything.

I don't relate to normies. I know that women will never love me because I am not chad and have an autistic personality.

I don't relate to the masses.

I am that odd motherfucker.

THey can sense it.

I have a good heart.

And I could have loved a woman.

But they destroyed my heart.

The ghosting, the fake dates, the lies, the manipulations

the humiliation

They killed everything in me.

This world is not for me.

I honestly feel utter disgust.

TeTechnically 901 to go...but... I don't know man

Let's just say that death looks fine today.

I decided to approach outside of an office building in a close proximity to a mall.

"Hello."
"I know" (more disgust added to mix - I have never felt so much hatred towards me) "My boyfriend is cute too," she added.

But said this:

Now, what's so special about it? The words? No. It was the hatred and loathing towards me. I've done over 100 approaches by now and for the first time I felt this type of hatred. Yes, one foid legit laughed at me...but holy shit this attitude just crushed me inside.

I decided to take a walk in the city center and long and behold I SAW A FOID FROM THE PAST THAT HURT ME. YES, I SAW HER. ONE OF THE MANY PIECES OF SHITS THAT GHOSTED ME AND HURT ME.

She was with another dude and they were just getting on a table in some bar/restaurant with outdoor tables.

I went to the table. She had apparently seen because SHE WAS ACTIVELY AVOIDING EYE CONTACT.

I was really low inhibition and didn't care about the guy with her - he was bigger than me and probably stronger.

I SAID IT WITH SO MUCH HATE THAT THE PEOPLE AROUND LEGIT THOUGHT I MUST BE INSANE.

I didn't look back but I was afraid that I may get attacked from the back by some of the cucks there.

LONG AND BEHOLD - AVERAGE JANE DOE WITH SOME CHAD - BLOND HAIR BLUE EYES, TALL - YOU KNOW THE DEAL

She was laughing at his jokes. He was experiencing pure female love - something that I have never experienced. I was already crushed inside.

I WENT TO THEM AND SAID:

The girl was shocked.

On the way home I said this to multiple foids: "Don't look at me" that I saw on the street.

I don't relate to normies. I know that women will never love me because I am not chad and have an autistic personality.

THey can sense it.

I have a good heart.

the humiliation

Great stuff man. Keep on going...you let your heart speak and no one can hold that against you. You are honest guy.

1000 approaches = 1000 rejections, you already know it at this point.

Great stuff man. Keep on going...you let your heart speak and no one can hold that against you. You are honest guy.

i don't live in the biggest city saw at this point I am getting scared for me

tbh

I can't predict what cucks and femshits can do tho me

maybe nothing, maybe a beat down

I don't know

all I know is that I have never felt more disgust towards women and the whole world and

i don't live in the biggest city saw at this point I am getting scared for me

tbh

I can't predict what cucks and femshits can do tho me

maybe nothing, maybe a beat down

I don't know

all I know is that I have never felt more disgust towards women and the whole world and
Start mmacel or boxingcel to defend yourself. What is important is that you said what you wanted to say to those rude superficial people. Dont ever stop that feeling bro.

Start mmacel or boxingcel to defend yourself. What is important is that you said what you wanted to say to those rude superficial people. Dont ever stop that feeling bro.

normies are very dangerous when in a pack

they are pure evil towards oddcells like me

normies are legit cruel inside despite their 60IQ posts on FB

i fucking hate them

Normies are very opportunistic. They dont know ot care about concepts as loyalty, honesty and honor. They just do whatever is best for them in a specific situation.

You need to blackpill urself more brah.

"Hello."

But said this:

I WENT TO THEM AND SAID:

The girl was shocked.

THey can sense it.

I have a good heart.

the humiliation

Post this on IT. Must be ur personality maybe they can give u advice. :lul:

Tbh no idea why u do this to yourself. It was over befor u even started. U should stop so u don't suffer more.

just lol when people say 'wow ER didn't even approach a single woman'
it would have just made him MORE blackpilled.
If this is after only 100, I can't imagine 1000 lol.

Inhibition near Earth's core

This is suicide fuel

normies are very dangerous when in a pack

they are pure evil towards oddcells like me

i fucking hate them

Home sapiens like other animals when in packs auto-follow the leader and are shown to take highly destructive decisions marginalizing other betas and groups. An experiment by dan brown showed that when members of a group are anonymous, violent decisions are taken more frequently. Like wolves.

This thread is painful to read. How do you even manage to muster so much low-inhib mana? I'd have killed myself on the first several.

and how many have you approached?

i won't approach girls uglier than me for anything else other than practice

won't to fight for foid beyond your looks?

go online

offline is another world

back in my day when i did pua 6/10 guys could easily get chubby girls which were still somewhat not that common

every college bar had hot ass 18 year old girls who looked amazing

yeah not anymore,

10 years later it's just obesity and insanely high standards

you're in the wrong era

edit: forgot to add male female rations were like 60/40, now they're like, 80/20

this isn't going anywhere, you should take a break OP
100 approaches is more than 99.999% anyone on earth ever done

treat yourself
forget girls for a month

This thread is painful to read. How do you even manage to muster so much low-inhib mana? I'd have killed myself on the first several.

i lost it at low inhib-mana lmfao

the reality is that the mroe you approach, the more your adrenaline rises and your inhibition lowers

high adrenaline = low inhibition

adrenaline keeps you going for a long time
this isn't going anywhere, you should take a break OP
100 approaches is more than 99.999% anyone on earth ever done

treat yourself
forget girls for a month

if I stop for that long my inhibition will rise again and I may never get it back that low because I will be discouraged

i will try to reach 200 and then rethink everything

yeah you shouldn't stop, as we all know social skills are in the "use it or lose it" category. just stay safe.

Approaches 07/03/2018

Girl 1:
==========

She was sitting on a bench and was on her phone...of course.

I went to her and said:

Hello. How are you?
"Fine" and started looking at her phone again.
You look sympathetic (I didn't want to say she was cute because - wwelll SHE WASN'T)
Thanks, I have a boyfriend.
Cool. I wish you success.
You too.
You wish me success in what, I said
In whatever you want, she said
Thanks but I already have it, I replied and left.

--------------------------

Girl 2:

=============

I decided to approach in the super market. Went to a girl and said this:

"Hello. You seem kinda cute. Are you going to the concert" (there was a stage setting nearby)
"Thanks but I have a boyfriend."
I didn't ask that, but thank you for the information, I said.

--------------------------------

Girl 3:

===========================

Saw her on the street - she was hot.

Right when she was about to pass by me. I stopped, looked her in the eyes and said: "Hello. You seem" (she'd already passed by me) sympathetic...

----------------------------------------------

Girl 4 - the witch

==============================

I saw some femshit on the other end of the street and crossed the road specifically to approach her because the opportunity looked fine.

I said "Hello. How are you this evening?"

She looked at me with ten buckets of fear and disgust.

I said: "Bye. Bitch"

Honestly, adding the bitch was a weakness and showed my bitterness but I couldn't hold it.

She looked at me like I was about to murder her.

Fucking piece of shit.

-------------------------------

Girl 5:

=====================

She was waiting for the bus - ok face - sexy body.

She was listening to music and reading a book or a booklet.

I went to her and said "Hi"

She removed her earphones and said: "Do we know each other?"

No. But you looked kinda cute from the side and I decided to say hi.
That's nice but I have a boyfriend.
Ok. I guess...he doesn't let you talk to other people since you bring it so quickly. Have a nice evening.

She was the kindest of them all if that matters and I actually saw some respect from her..but honestly...does it really matter.

5 rejections - they all have boyfriends boyos.

896 to go

No. But you looked kinda cute from the side and I decided to say hi.
That's nice but I have a boyfriend.
Ok. I guess...he doesn't let you talk to other people since you bring it so quickly. Have a nice evening.

I gotta say you can be one funny guy

You should just throw acid on these nasty whores.

I don't know how you keep on doing this. I'm having a breakdown just reading your thread.

I still repeat my earlier advice: go take a cheap-ass RyanAir flight to any Polish city next weekend. You might still be rejected but at least Polish girls are nowhere near as brutal.

You need to try different things. You are using the same approach every time, vary that shit up so you can find something that works for you.

Don't give up... I think you could eventually get lucky.

I think you are reaching the point where you could increase the level of sophistication in your approaches. Drop the compliments, try openers with jokes, or with random statements... I think you should transition into trying to strike a conversation for your next 100 approaches, I suspect that the amount of time you interact with random people is more important at this stage to further lower your inhibness.

Is this thread supposed to be suicidefuel? Your making me feel like shit thanks.

I think you are reaching the point where you could increase the level of sophistication in your approaches. Drop the compliments, try openers with jokes, or with random statements... I think you should transition into trying to strike a conversation for your next 100 approaches, I suspect that the amount of time you interact with random people is more important at this stage to further lower your inhibness.

That's a common idea in people's head

That's the thing bro - you CAN'T have a different opener for every bitch.

You simply can't.

Sure. You can torture yourself to find one, but ultimately - it's about the following:

1. DOES SHE FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY.
2. Is she AVAILABLE

Your opener DOES NOT change that.

Sure, a better conversation would create a better atmosphere, but your goal IS NOT that.

It is a number and later a date.

Amusing her is not your job.

A girl needs 3.0 seconds to decided whether SHE WILL LET YOU IN.

You can talk with her 30 minutes. What good does it do to you?

Honestly, openers are just an overthought hello.
You need to try different things. You are using the same approach every time, vary that shit up so you can find something that works for you.

I use because that's the best opener honestly.

Everything else may be better for a longer convo, but SHE EITHER LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS AND CONFIDENCE (having the courage to approach).

or she doesn't

I am pretty sure the girls that reject me will do so regardless of what I say to them.

If you try to approach you will feel it too.

You will see how futile it is to try to convo with some girls.

It maybe the area where I live, but those bitches are very hostile by default.

They just want to sit on their phones and that's it.
Is this thread supposed to be suicidefuel? Your making me feel like shit thanks.

never intended it this way

but i guess it's turning into that

Last edited:
This thread is some how both suifuel and lifefuel at the same time.

Ig somebody turned this into literature it would be some brutal drama on par with Aristophanes.

ultimately - it's about the following:

1. DOES SHE FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY.
2. Is she AVAILABLE

Your opener DOES NOT change that.

Its sad that this needs to be explained even on here. You can try whatever witty/original/funny PUA style "openers" you want, but if she is not physically attracted to you, it was over before it began.

This is blackpill 101 stuff right here.

This is blackpill 101 stuff right here.
‘Is she AVAILABLE’ doesn’t actually matter- a woman would ditch a normie soy numale who she’s in a relationship with to hop on Chad and Tyrone.

‘Is she AVAILABLE’ doesn’t actually matter- a woman would ditch a normie soy numale who she’s in a relationship with to hop on Chad and Tyrone.

available can mean many things - from having a BF to wanting to deal with men in the first place

available can mean many things - from having a BF to wanting to deal with men in the first place
Wasn’t including lesbians in that above comment- was solely mentioning women who are in a relationship and how they would cheat when a better looking guy comes along.

Wasn’t including lesbians in that above comment- was solely mentioning women who are in a relationship and how they would cheat when a better looking guy comes along.

they would BUT

are they willing to act on their impulse

overthinging openers is like thinking that changing your routine will turn you into Ronnie Coleman or something

Approaches 7/4/2018

===================

Girl 1: (mall)

She was eating youghurt at the mall alone. I went to her and said this:

"Hello. You seem nice. My name is X"

This fried her brain. She pressed a panic button in her head.

I guess she expected me to leave but I didn't. Lmfao

SHE GOT UP AND WENT IN THE FIRST DIRECTION SHE SAW.

I said: "No need to run. It's all good. Have a nice evening."

Then I used the escalator to go down and didn't even slouch.

Just when I thought I've seen it all - this happens.

SHE LEGIT ENTERED PANIC MODE BOYOS.

holy shit

she was like 7/10 though with banging body lmfao

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 2: (metro)

I decided to approach in the metro because it was raining like a motherfucker and I was wet as hell.

I went to a woman waiting and said this:

"Hi. You look sympathetic".

She was listening to music, removed her ear buds and asked me "what?"

"I said you look sympathetic. What are you up to this evening"

She said: "THANKS BUT I PREFER TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC."

[HOLY SHIT]

I said ok: "Have a nice evening."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 3 (metro)

A girl was sitting and waiting for the train. She was on her phone.

I sat next to her and said: "You look cute".

She looked at me for a split second and returned to her phone.

Then I said: "Have a nice evening. I wish you success in the fight against autism"

YEAH. Cause this phone ignore is autistic as fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 4 (metro)

A girl got off a train.

I said: "Hello. How are you?"
Do we know each other?
No. You look sympathetic"
Thank you.
What are you up to this evening?
I am going to meet my boyfriend.
Tell him I said hi.

This encounter was kinda of weird because she actually stopped and returned to me. I didn't even expect it.

I actually thought this girl may be interested because - why return a few steps towards me? And then she like it when I said that she looks sympathetic.

And then she dropped the BF line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 4 (metro)

Same shit.

A smoking hot bitch was moving towards a seat.

I said: "Hello. How are you?"

I got the usual shocked look.

Then I added: "You look sympathetic girl."

She actually smiled with a smile saying - nice try and returned to her phone (she was scrolling while walking)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 5 (metro)

Hi.
Hi.
You seem sympathetic.
Thanks.
What's your name?
Madlen. (i guess she was french or some shit - she had to repeat it like 2-3 times for me to get it)
Cool. My name is X. What are you up to this evening?
Going home from work.
Nice me too. The weather is brutal.
Yes.
Look, if you want we can talk some other time. Do you have a messanger app on your phone?
No thanks. I have a boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 6 (waiting for the bus)

Hi. You seem cute.
She kinda smiled but said nothing.

She looked like a JB so I asked:

How old are you?
It doesn't matter.
Cool. I am 400 years old.

Then I left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Girl 7 (waiting for the bus)

Hi. Nice evening?
Maybe.
You seem nice.

Then she started shaking her head in order to say no I guess.

I smiled and said: "I guess you 're not then."
She: "I am just not interested."
Me: Sure. Have a nice evening.

===================================

7 rejections

889 to go

and how many have you approached?

i won't approach girls uglier than me for anything else other than practice

WTF? All foids who are 18 years or older, unnattractive or not should be fair game. You would at least have a number by now. If you are a sub5, you are wasting your time going after 5 and up.
I only approach my looksmatch or above

I don't have insane standards - just NOT fat and NOT super short - YES, short/framcel bitches can eat shit from me. Short bitches do not deserve to be with tall guys and should fuck off.

You are LARPing yourself into oblivion. If this was a video game, it would be like skipping level 1 to level 6 without the proper ammunition, expeirence and upgrades to survive the obstacles of the more advanced levels.

Last edited:
How do you even remember these interactions in such detail? You sound very NT and low inhib though, congrats on that.

WTF? All foids who are 18 years or older, unnattractive or not should be fair game. You would at least have a number by now. If you are a sub5, you are wasting your time going after 5 and up.

You are LARPing yourself into oblivion. If this was a video game, it would be like skipping level 1 to level 6 without the proper ammunition, expeirence and upgrades to survive the obstacles of the more advanced levels.

I've approached uglier than me don't worry

I just don't want to approach as ugly as I have to online

How do you even remember these interactions in such detail? You sound very NT and low inhib though, congrats on that.

I don't remember everything

Usually write the log right after I get home.

So apparently you're a non-virgin after losing it to a non-hooker. Since you're not an incel and have succeeded once it's reasonable to expect to succeed again so I understand why you're doing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.