Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some weirdo on the street suddenly started asking me about Adolf Hitler, I would kindly tell him to fuck himself, such an autistic thing to do.

it's an exercise faggot

i don't count it as an approach

learn to read ffs

it's an exercise faggot

i don't count it as an approach

learn to read ffs
Aren't you afraid to be known as "that Hitler guy"? Or are you too low inhib at this point to care?

Aren't you afraid to be known as "that Hitler guy"? Or are you too low inhib at this point to care?

i am

but I will change the question to something else soon

it just happens that this works for me

next week I will ask something else

yes, I am creepy

but you can't approach without being creepy

i am

yes, I am creepy

Why don't you just talk to them about the world cup? You may actually get a real conversation out of it.

If you already are this low-inhib after 80 approaches then I can't even imagine your lack of inhibitions when you've done all 1000.

i am

yes, I am creepy

Well,if you go out there and ask for hitler is really creepy. Why dont you ask sonethig else?.

He should ask them what they think about ISIS- that’s much more relevant.

Why don't you just talk to them about the world cup? You may actually get a real conversation out of it.

this would work great for a conversation and will be way easier

but with this exercise I am not looking for a conversation

I am looking for a way to get into the pool

think of it as jumping into the pool - at first it's cold but then it becomes ok

asking about the world cup is way easier than asking about motherfucking hitler and does not lower your inhibo as much

after I ask 10 people about hitler I feel like I can approach any bitch
If you already are this low-inhib after 80 approaches then I can't even imagine your lack of inhibitions when you've done all 1000.

i don't think it works like this

yes, as the approaches climb, your inhibition lowers but you probably reach a point where it becomes stagnant

meaning your inhibition may not lower significantly from 200 to 400 approaches
Well,if you go out there and ask for hitler is really creepy. Why dont you ask sonethig else?.

i don't care

i want to be creepy with this one

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

My question is that how could you even find that many youd actually like the look of... I mean I get that some guys would fuck anything. And you might be doing this to prove a point or as a test of some sort, but what would happen if some said yes and you didn't like them.... I find it hard enough to actually find ones I like.. they are a minority anyway... I mean really.... how would you even see that many youd like...
Indeed brother, I would advise you not to mess with the females like that. They will find that excel sheet and find a way to frame you as a sexual maniac, a creep rapist or something. The females are vicious, some of them will be angry at you for daring to approach them like a Chad would, and may try do sue you for harassment.

I pray for God to protect you my brother.

FUCK What they think! Don't be a willing sheep, even if society casts you as one
Very good day, but unfortunately all rejections again.

Phase 1: Lower inhibition exercise.

Went to 10 people (some guys, some women) in the mall and dropped the Hitler questions:

What is your opinion about Hitler?

Of course, I got shit reactions from all of them but don't care. I do it to lower my inhibition.

Phase 2: Approach women

Approached 3 women directly - they refused to talk to me 100%.

Approached another one and she turned around after I said: "You look cute." and said thank you.

Finally, went to a girl in the mall selling plane tickets and had the following convo:

- Hi. How are you? (this is when she gave me a look that tell me it's over but I stayed there)
- How can I help you?
- You look cute girl.
- Do you want to talk about work?
- I just saw you, thought you were cute and decided to say hi.
- I only want to talk about work and nothing else.
- Ok. Good evening.
- Good evening

---------------------

All rejections but I am getting so good at this shit.

No hesitation. Stable voice. Good posture. Firm voice. Stable eye contact.

-------------------

It's happening boyos.

I am ascending. I can feel it.

-------------------

942 to go

I know it shouldn't matter to those whores, but what do you look like... I'm curious

Last edited:
today I did a few approaches

The most important was this.

I was on my bike. Passed next to a femoid on a bench in the park.

The convocation went like this:

Hi. How are you?
Good.

What's your name?
My name is Xxxx.

Then l extended my hand to shake hers

She was smoking and shook my hands with two fingers only.

Then, l said,: you look good.

She: thanks but I will leave now.

Obviously because of me.

I also did some basic approaches on street but they didn't lead to a convocation and will not count them.

945 to go

You're more brave than most here bro. Keep it up. You'll do it!

My question is that how could you even find that many youd actually like the look of... I mean I get that some guys would fuck anything. And you might be doing this to prove a point or as a test of some sort, but what would happen if some said yes and you didn't like them.... I find it hard enough to actually find ones I like.. they are a minority anyway... I mean really.... how would you even see that many youd like...

FUCK What they think! Don't be a willing sheep, even if society casts you as one

I know it shouldn't matter to those whores, but what do you look like... I'm curious

I only approach my looksmatch or above

I don't have insane standards - just NOT fat and NOT super short - YES, short/framcel bitches can eat shit from me. Short bitches do not deserve to be with tall guys and should fuck off.

I only approach my looksmatch or above

I don't have insane standards - just NOT fat and NOT super short - YES, short/framcel bitches can eat shit from me. Short bitches do not deserve to be with tall guys and should fuck off.
You'll have a much greater chance if you at least go 1 rating below your own. I mean, why would a woman go out of her way to go on a date with some random guy her looksmatch? I mean, most women think they're AT LEAST 1 point above what they actually are. So if you're a 5, you should focus on 4s. Your chances will go up exponentially.

If i were to approach a woman during the day (not autistic enough for that), I would aim lower than myself.

You'll have a much greater chance if you at least go 1 rating below your own. I mean, why would a woman go out of her way to go on a date with some random guy her looksmatch? I mean, most women think they're AT LEAST 1 point above what they actually are. So if you're a 5, you should focus on 4s. Your chances will go up exponentially.

If i were to approach a woman during the day (not autistic enough for that), I would aim lower than myself.

no

offline you can go higher

also, the juggenaut law

no

also, the juggenaut law
Juggernaut law is a thing, but 1 point below won't tap into that. It mostly applies to girls with some sort of a handicap or social difficulties.

Even if you can go higher, how is that working out for you? I am saying that you should at least not rule out girls 1 point below you. Increase your range and continue approaching those girls you are approaching now and add in a few -1 PSL approaches.

What would you rate yourself, btw? Have you ever gotten any compliments on your looks from other women?

no

also, the juggenaut law

it's like a video game
you will go higher once you "level up" and have enough first experience

train/grind "exp" with easy/lower girls first

it's like a video game
you will go higher once you "level up" and have enough first experience

train/grind "exp" with easy/lower girls first

and how many have you approached?

i won't approach girls uglier than me for anything else other than practice

won't to fight for foid beyond your looks?

go online

offline is another world

and how many have you approached?

i won't approach girls uglier than me for anything else other than practice

won't to fight for foid beyond your looks?

go online

offline is another world
The looksmatched couples you see are from social circles, not day game. Approaching girls on the street is very different. Why would a girl agree to a date from a cold approach when she has guys her own level just waiting for a chance to date her in her social circle? It's much more in her comfort zone. She already know what those guys are about, she doesn't know you. You have to give her something of better value than what she already has access to.

European are a cold people's, I remember working for French and even when I worked there 3 months in it was like working with strangers.

European are a cold people's, I remember working for French and even when I worked there 3 months in it was like working with strangers.

Yep, Euros are stone cold. Which is why I'm happy they're getting replaced. Serves 'em right.

Tried something similar to the OP in L.A when I turned 18, must have approached 500-800 women irl at various locations, different age ranges, ugly, good looking, subhuman, etc. Long story short it didn't work. I stopped approaching women en masse and using dating websites when I turned 20 after I went on a trip with some friends around the country and realized I could be volcel in several places in Middle America where I had several opportunities to become impure. I was actually offered sex 3 times by some roasties in various different states in Middle America, found women who can actually communicate, etc. It gave me hope even tho i'm still stuck in L.A atm i'm mostly focusing on bettering myself so I can get a higher grade Middle America girl, or if all else fails an Asian one. Thus is the life of a Geographical Incel.

Where are you from ? As a French I can relate, sadly ... We're not the witty people the cliché pretends we are, and that's quite sad, even for some of us who are conscious about it, tbh.

Where are you from ? As a French I can relate, sadly ... We're not the witty people the cliché pretends we are, and that's quite sad, even for some of us who are conscious about it, tbh.

Los Angeles but the French were all my superiors so this was the reason I assumed they behaved this way initially but then I saw they were pretty cold to everyone unless they were talking about business they would not even say please or thank you. I eventually broke through to one of them during the world cup and I would at least sometimes get some responses and when I finally revealed that I spoke some fluent French I got treated a little better. One thing that stuck with me was how graciously French women would take compliments even from ugly men such as myself, American women give you stupid looks and "you ain't shit" looks.

One thing that stuck with me was how graciously French women would take compliments even from ugly men such as myself, American women give you stupid looks and "you ain't shit" looks.
You had the "exotic foreigner bonus". They naturally behave like american women would behave, but a "sexy" English accent is Chad material in France (some guys even pretend to be stranger by using a fake english accent to get laid ...).
Los Angeles but the French were all my superiors so this was the reason I assumed they behaved this way initially but then I saw they were pretty cold to everyone unless they were talking about business they would not even say please or thank you.
They might just be asshole with too much power after all ... Some petty people feel like nobility if they have a litte more power than you in a random company.
One thing that stuck with me was how graciously French women would take compliments even from ugly men such as myself, American women give you stupid looks and "you ain't shit" looks.
You had the "exotic foreigner bonus". They naturally behave like american women would behave, but a "sexy" English accent is Chad material in France (some guys even pretend to be stranger by using a fake english accent to get laid ...).
Los Angeles but the French were all my superiors so this was the reason I assumed they behaved this way initially but then I saw they were pretty cold to everyone unless they were talking about business they would not even say please or thank you.
They might just be asshole with too much power after all ... Some petty people feel like nobility if they have a litte more power than you in a random company.

The approaches today on the top of my head:

=====================================

Attacked 3 different malls

====================================

Girl 1 - opened a girl selling flowers or some other shit at the mall - she said she has a boyfriend when I asked her for her name. From away she looked cute but when I approached her - she was wearing a shit ton of fake up.

Convo:

Hello. How are you? You dig this mall?
I am fine. Would like to buy something?
Honestly, I just wanted to say hi to you. What's your name?
Uh..I have a boyfriend - then continues to write on her phone

============================================

Girl 2 - She was waiting at the bus stop.

Hello. How are you?

She looked at me like I am a rapist, turned away and started looking at her phone

I said: "Do something for that autism"

Girl 3 - Stopped her on the street.

Hello. How are you? You look cute.
Thank you.
What's your name?
My name is "it doesn't matter"

I got mad and bitter as fuck and said:

Then, my name is: Go fuck yourself.

==============================================

Girl 4 - She was selling some shit in the mall.

Hello. How are you?

Then she give me the most despising look I have every seen. I knew it was over more than ever.

Good talk, I said and left.

===============================================

Girl 5 - She was exiting some corridor from the mall and looked cute as hell

Hello. How are you? You have a second.

She looked me like i am creepy of course and started texting on her phone

================================================

Girl 6 - She was in the jewelry store

I entered and was hesitating whether to approach or not but said fuck it and did it anyway

Hello. I used to work at the mall when I was 19. It was cool but I really didn't like the artificial lightning.

She knew what's up and said: It's ok with a voice full of disinterest.

You look cute. Want to exchange contact info?
I have a husband.

-================================================

I think I've done some other minor shit but don't remember it all.

I did say "What's up bitch?" To a random girl at the mall just because I felt like it.

I didn't do any low inhibo exercise because I felt like I don't need them.

I just complimented a couple of men on their hats while thinking their stupid and that's it.

Overall, 6-8 rejections on the top of my head.

Girl 1 - opened a girl selling flowers or some other shit at the mall - she said she has a boyfriend when I asked her for her name. From away she looked cute but when I approached her - she was wearing a shit ton of fake up.

Convo:

Hello. How are you?

She looked at me like I am a rapist, turned away and started looking at her phone

Thank you.
What's your name?

Hello. How are you?

Then she give me the most despising look I have every seen. I knew it was over more than ever.

I entered and was hesitating whether to approach or not but said fuck it and did it anyway

Hello. I used to work at the mall when I was 19. It was cool but I really didn't like the artificial lightning.

I have a husband.

I did say "What's up bitch?" To a random girl at the mall just because I felt like it.

I just complimented a couple of men on their hats while thinking their stupid and that's it.

914 to go

You don't seem to be making any progress with these girls. It all seems like instant rejections.

forgot girl 7

She was on her phone and with headphone waiting at bus stop - MAJOR RED FLAGS not to approach but I was too low inhibo and went to her.

I said hello, how are you

but she ignored me

Then I looked at her eyes and made her a sign to remove her heaphones - she just went away.

so yeah

SHITTY DAY AF
You don't seem to be making any progress with these girls. It all seems like instant rejections.

girls where I live seem INSANELY closed/autistic

i don't know men

it's hard i hope I get better over the next 50 approaches
Honestly I feel absolutely destroyed right now

My psyche is irreversibly deadened

Last edited:

Convo:

Hello. How are you?

Thank you.
What's your name?

Hello. How are you?

I have a husband.

Convo:

Hello. How are you?

Thank you.
What's your name?

Hello. How are you?

I have a husband.

914 to go
You honestly think that saying "Hello / how are you / what's your name" is enough ?

I'm not an expert (and I'm a bit autistic too), but damn, if I want to connect with people I try at least to find relevant way to interrupt them.

Like : is the person using an app ? Browsing on a certain subject ? Then try to talk about it or the given subject. Is the person reading ? Talk about books in general, this specific book or ask about it if you don't know it, etc. Is the person working ? Ask about a random stuff and then try to deviate on another subject, idk, shit like that. If you make up a life story about yourself, people won't care anyway, and if they care, they might just realize that you're larping if you're a bad liar.

Good thing I don't want to connect with random people anyway.

in person is much more difficult than online. I know people who could get lays online but none from cold approach. you need to use your new NTness to infiltrate social circles and work it that way. thats the way it will work

cold approach is looks first and foremost. and inhibition doesn't matter without looks.

forgot girl 7

She was on her phone and with headphone waiting at bus stop - MAJOR RED FLAGS not to approach but I was too low inhibo and went to her.

I said hello, how are you

but she ignored me

Those are the worst.

Like "I am in my headphones/music/phone messaging world and u're not even worth looking up".

Spoiled brat she probably knows nothing about life. Product of a degenerate society. Has no idea.

in person is much more difficult than online. I know people who could get lays online but none from cold approach. you need to use your new NTness to infiltrate social circles and work it that way. thats the way it will work

cold approach is looks first and foremost. and inhibition doesn't matter without looks.

This. You should use your low inhib to build social circle, and work your way to a foid that way. I've never seen anyone do a cold approach in my entire life, either normies or chads.

Teenagers may do it maybe, but adults? I can't think of a scenario where something like this might work.

I have been reading this thread for about two weeks now and you know what?

It makes me want to try cold approaching just for the lulz. To do it.

To experience it. And to surprise the foids !

lol bro just rope already. Look at all this effort and then think about Chad. He's eating pizza in his underwear smoking weed, and girls are fighting to come deliver their pussy to him to eat with his pizza. Chad never approaches.

Meanwhile your going to spend 100's of hours getting humiliated. How many hours do you waste just looking for a viable set to approach ? hahaha. Your looking at less than 1 percent odds. I used to do the pua shit.

Your eventually going to get a number and when you do, your going to spend more time with a lead that won't go anywhere.

your going to go 0/1000 in regards to p in v. i guarantee it.
Best anwer. Wy the hell even try? Cold approaching is cringe as fuck.

I have been reading this thread for about two weeks now and you know what?

It makes me want to try cold approaching just for the lulz. To do it.

To experience it. And to surprise the foids !
Remember to use the infamous Hitler opener, I hear it works great.

This thread makes me sad.
Why?, this thread is epic!, I check it up every day to see how OP is progressing in becoming low inhib...

your number of approaches?
He’s right. I have 120 offline approaches.

Also please don’t do the Hitler thing, next thing you know you are in the news as “Neo Nazi harasses 10 women a day”

Approaches 6/29/2018 (Friday)

Girl 1

Opened a girl on the street. (she was shitty looking once I got closer - shittiest frame ever)

Hi. How are you? You seem cute.

Hi. I'm Gaby

I was very surprised that she told me her name right away. Usually women are very reluctant to do it.

We talked a little and then I asked for contact exchange – she said she has a boyfriend.

Girl 2

She was standing in front of a shop and smoking. I opened her.

Hi. How is the business going?
Ok.
I stopped to talk to you cause you seem kinda cute.
Thanks
How old are you?
How old do you think (she got somewhat butt hurt)
You guessed it on the first try.
Look I am going to meet some friend (I lied). If you want we can exchange our number and catch up later?
No. I can't give you my number, but you can pass some other time to talk.

I left

Girl 3

Opened her in front of a mall. She was like fucking the girl of my dreams. GIGA CUTE.

Hi. How are you? (she was on her phone)

She looked at me and said: What?

I was honestly kinda shaky cause I kinda fell for her for real and just said “You look kinda cute” but not with a firm voice.

She looked at me with the corner of her eyes, still on her phone and moved away.

Girl 4

She was sitting on a bench at the metro. I went to her and started talking. She was on her phone and actually talked to me but her intonation told me that it's over and I left. Honestly, I got kinda tired of talking to bitches looking at their phones.

Girl 5 (GOOD RECEPTIVENESS)

Opened another girl waiting for the metro but at a different station.

I told her that she looks attractive and I just want to say hi. She MOTHERFUCKING LOST HER SHIT. Like she couldn't believe it. This is the most welcoming approach I've ever had. We got on the train and talked a little. I told her that I am getting at the next stop and asked for her number.

TO MY NON-SURPRISE, she refused.

But honestly, I could sense that she was happy to be approached and was somewhat sad. No fucking kidding. She was hesitating or some shit. For the first time, I felt some RESPECT coming from one of my approach victims. LMFAO

I just said “It was nice talking to you” with as little bitterness as possible and got off.

She wasn't MEGA attractive. She was plain but had GREAT green eyes – like holy shit – her eyes were haloing her like 1.5 points. She was also slim but had shitty frame. (I don't like women with shitty frames that much tbh).

Girl 6

Opened a bitch at the mall selling some banking shit. Bitch was somewhat older and obviously having none of it. But I decided to just go for it and talked to her for 4 or so minutes. Lmfao I did it just to annoy her.

Girl 7

Opened some slut/jb waiting for the bus. She was shocked and very non-receptive. Didn't even tell me her age. I asked right away because she may had been 16 for fuck sake.She said it's a secret.

Total:

7 + (I did some other small approaches but those are just at the top of my head.)

All rejections

Good News:

I am getting better at this. I can keep eye contact and talk with a very stable voice. It may sound stupid but my frame is also improving. My posture too.

907 to go

I don't approach on Saturday usually because I am at work the whole day, but there's high chance I will approach on Sunday and reach 100 + rejections.

The thread should be renamed "I will become black pilled after 1000 approaches and LDAR".

Opened a bitch at the mall selling some banking shit. Bitch was somewhat older and obviously having none of it. But I decided to just go for it and talked to her for 4 or so minutes. Lmfao I did it just to annoy her.

lmaooo absolutely based.
It's obvious you are getting lower inhib, now you are imposing yourself on these roasties like some kind of incel curse or ghost lol.
I'm worried you always hang around the same mall and people will start recognizing you though, I think you definitely need more 'interesting conversation openers' rather than just formally introducing yourself. But it looks like you already got passed that.

The 'you seem kind of cute' ones seem much better than the 'introduction' ones; even though its the same ultra-cold approach.
goodluck

Are you white or ethnic, btw?

Yo

Girl 1

Opened a girl on the street. (she was shitty looking once I got closer - shittiest frame ever)

Hi. How are you? You seem cute.

Hi. I'm Gaby

I was very surprised that she told me her name right away. Usually women are very reluctant to do it.

We talked a little and then I asked for contact exchange – she said she has a boyfriend.

Girl 2

She was standing in front of a shop and smoking. I opened her.

Hi. How is the business going?
Ok.
I stopped to talk to you cause you seem kinda cute.
Thanks
How old are you?
How old do you think (she got somewhat butt hurt)
You guessed it on the first try.
Look I am going to meet some friend (I lied). If you want we can exchange our number and catch up later?
No. I can't give you my number, but you can pass some other time to talk.

I left

Girl 3

Opened her in front of a mall. She was like fucking the girl of my dreams. GIGA CUTE.

Hi. How are you? (she was on her phone)

She looked at me and said: What?

I was honestly kinda shaky cause I kinda fell for her for real and just said “You look kinda cute” but not with a firm voice.

She looked at me with the corner of her eyes, still on her phone and moved away.

Girl 4

She was sitting on a bench at the metro. I went to her and started talking. She was on her phone and actually talked to me but her intonation told me that it's over and I left. Honestly, I got kinda tired of talking to bitches looking at their phones.

Girl 5 (GOOD RECEPTIVENESS)

Opened another girl waiting for the metro but at a different station.

I told her that she looks attractive and I just want to say hi. She MOTHERFUCKING LOST HER SHIT. Like she couldn't believe it. This is the most welcoming approach I've ever had. We got on the train and talked a little. I told her that I am getting at the next stop and asked for her number.

TO MY NON-SURPRISE, she refused.

But honestly, I could sense that she was happy to be approached and was somewhat sad. No fucking kidding. She was hesitating or some shit. For the first time, I felt some RESPECT coming from one of my approach victims. LMFAO

I just said “It was nice talking to you” with as little bitterness as possible and got off.

She wasn't MEGA attractive. She was plain but had GREAT green eyes – like holy shit – her eyes were haloing her like 1.5 points. She was also slim but had shitty frame. (I don't like women with shitty frames that much tbh).

Girl 6

Girl 7

Opened some slut/jb waiting for the bus. She was shocked and very non-receptive. Didn't even tell me her age. I asked right away because she may had been 16 for fuck sake.She said it's a secret.

Total:

7 + (I did some other small approaches but those are just at the top of my head.)

All rejections

Good News:

I am getting better at this. I can keep eye contact and talk with a very stable voice. It may sound stupid but my frame is also improving. My posture too.

907 to go

I don't approach on Saturday usually because I am at work the whole day, but there's high chance I will approach on Sunday and reach 100 + rejections.

The responses are getting warmer, foids seem more interested. Keep going bro, you are doing what 99.99% of this forum isn't. You are legit LifeFuel for us.

You approach to girls and you expect find a girlfriend by that way?. Its kinda stupid,boyo. Its stupid because you ask for hitler or her names,ages,etc,etc or some stupid thing and then you ask for her number,FB or whatever. You will not find NOTHING doing this.

It's incredible how you approache to girls ,but is stupid and autistic as well.

You only will find rejection (and looks like that is that what you want).

I had good conversations with girls saying that i'm from other city. They ask me how my "city" is and then an awesome conversation begin.

Change you plan.

Glad you are making progress OP, I believe in you. Most of us don't have the balls to even try. Hell I might even give it a try myself, it's not like my ego can go any lower anyway.

lmaooo absolutely based.
It's obvious you are getting lower inhib, now you are imposing yourself on these roasties like some kind of incel curse or ghost lol.
I'm worried you always hang around the same mall and people will start recognizing you though, I think you definitely need more 'interesting conversation openers' rather than just formally introducing yourself. But it looks like you already got passed that.

The 'you seem kind of cute' ones seem much better than the 'introduction' ones; even though its the same ultra-cold approach.
goodluck

yes, i started to pass by people that recognize me

for example, one of the bitches that previously told me that "she only wants to talk about work" was at the mall and saw me

lmfao

i think I have to skip malls for a week, or at least stand outside

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.